Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-10-2014, 06:22 AM
Experiencer
Soul retrieval and a past life

Hi everyone,i have a specific question,though not sure if this is the right place to post it.I know what a soul retrieval is,but does anyone know what is the explanation when someone has memories from a past life in certain country,and feels their soul is there,but the physical body in the current incarnation is in another continent.Since i was a child,i haven't had any emotional or spiritual connection to the country i was born in,not even to my family.But i've always known where i belong,in my heart i've always felt my hearth and true home.Recently i can even sort of project my self and be there-it's hard to explain it.There's more to this,but what am i suppose to do,it's hard to live in exile so to speak-my body is in Europe,and my spirit(or the bigger part of it at least)is in another continent?

any thoughts will be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
Old 27-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Master

I wonder if it's a sort of nostalgia from some pleasent experieces you had in a past life in another country. Perhaps it was your most recent past life. Do you know which country?
Old 27-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Experiencer
A country in Central America.But i don't think that for the most people it would be a pleasant experience,it's complicated,but considering that i had Love back then,yes.
Old 28-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Master

Perhaps it is a soul mate or twin soul that you long for.
Old 28-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Experiencer
True.My spirit lingers there,separated from my body.Sticky situation...Can't explain to myself why i'm incarnated in Europe.
Old 28-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Master
I think it's similar to when one feels as if they've been born in the wrong body. It has something to do with soul memory. I don't think it's a fragment of your soul in another country. I'm guessing a past life regression would help you heal that lifetime that you're clinging onto. There is some unfinished business there.
Old 28-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Master
For me is Austria. I have always been connected and long to visit that place. I live in Portugal but this country means nothing to me. Austria means and i need to discover what it is.
Old 28-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Experiencer
Glad to hear i'm not alone in this.
Old 28-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Experiencer
Awakened Queen,that was a possibility i've thought about,thing is i don't feel it like unfinished business,i feel it like my true home.
As for the past life regressions,a professional astrologer told me i shouldn't do such things.I don't know though,yet something stops me indeed.
In fact after i remembered things from that past life,i was like reborn,understood the meaning of unconditional love,and my spiritual enlightnment began.
Old 28-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Master

I was where you are,
I too did not feel ( n.america) was my home nor my family...although born here.
I too felt an inner pull towards my family's root country ( s.europe) and at first chance when I was young....I went. Had life altering experiences and met core soulmates which I will never forget.
Life changed after and I felt the need to live in the UK, no cultural and genealogical relation. Purely soul wanted to be there.
There was something in the land, the environment,idk that I wanted to absorb...I find the landscapes and nature there magical...
An I could never tell you what it did for me , all I know is it up have me so thing I needed.
Now I'm back in n. America. And I feel that blank again. The only tie I have to here is my childhood, but I don't feel in my soul this place was anything to me before.
I went to Australia which I was shocked to feel an amazing energy there and woke up a desire to absorb that energy ( beautiful country by the way) and circumstances have arise for the opportunity to do so...
I could never explain what it is exactly that it triggers in me or why I feel this so much and oddly my life circumstances have brought me to where I need to be.
If it is meant for you to experience it , it will happen. Life has a quirky way of giving you what you need .For what reasons we sense our need to be certain places is a mystery.