Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-03-2012, 03:56 AM
Master
Color Nikola Tesla

I am interested in Nikola Tesla, but had a specific inquiry.

My inquiry might be lost as it isn't the likeliest many have heard of it, so I thought I would make the thread broader, for anyone who has knowledge or wisdom about Nikola Tesla and would like to share.

What I was wondering about, is these "Purple Plates", they're said to be Nikola Tesla Technology..

http://healing.about.com/od/newage/a/purple-plates.htm

http://ascension-stgermain.com/purplates.html

Supposedly these purple plates, which are usually rectangular, are energized aluminum that has a certain vibrational frequency. They are said to raise your vibration and can be used to heal pain, and can be used other ways such as to restructure water maybe, and energize food, also can be placed on pictures of others to raise their frequencies...

how I heard of them~
I was visiting my best friend from online for the first time in Arizona at the end of last year. I was reading this book called Star Signs by Linda Goodman, and it's a big book almost encyclopedic-like but it has chapters. Her husband was complaining about his back hurting and I opened up a random page in the book, and it was this chapter on these purple plates. I read in the chapter among other things, that they could relieve pain. I told them about the plates, and surprisingly my friend said they had some laying around somewhere. She searched and searched and couldn't find them.
well for Christmas she sent me a package and she included the two purple plates. She had found them in a storage container that was under the bathroom sink. The funny thing is, while I was there, the bathroom sink had a leak and they took all the stuff from beneath it out and this storage container (uncovered) was lying in the middle of the bathroom floor for at least a day..

well, that's how I came about them, and I have used them, not sure if anything has happened as I guess I'm not a good judge of things like that..
I just sit with it sometimes, well she sent me two, so one of them I keep under this Brita water filter pitcher I have in the refrigerator. I guess it doesn't filter out fluoride, which is the real culprit, so I am hoping that the purple plate can restructure it in that regard.. I also have used it on pictures but not sure if that did any good either..
well, I just wanted to know if anyone else has heard of these or had any experience with them

and also to learn more about Mr Tesla
Old 08-03-2012, 04:43 AM
Master
I can't answer your questions...I just posted to be able to follow this thread
Old 21-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Master
which are you more interested in Uma, the purple plates or Mr. Tesla in general?
lovely colorful signature/avatars
Old 21-03-2012, 05:44 PM
sesheta

I first learned about Tesla from reading Linda Goodman, as well :) I haven't looked much into it, but he does seem to have had some very interesting, inspiring ideas! Here's a good link with a lot of information about him:

http://www.crystalinks.com/tesla.html
Old 26-03-2012, 07:06 PM
hse1pbe

From the second link:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension
These Purple Plates will help to raise the vibrational rate of any individual using them. The atoms and electrons of the aluminum have been altered so that the plates are in resonance with the basic energy of the Universe. They function as transceivers creating a field of energy around themselves that will penetrate any material substance by osmosis. This life-force energy is very beneficial to all life -- plant, animal, or human. The violet colored plates emit positive energy and affect most objects placed on them.
It sounds to me like someone is just vaguely stringing together a bunch of physics words to sound impressive and sell a product.

I also found this amusing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension
Place a large plate beneath your computer monitor to counter the effects of EMR,
So, does it block the EMR coming off of the computer monitor, making you unable to view the images on the screen?
Old 26-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Gracey

i love Tesla's mind....

in 1901, General Electric Company built the first alternating current power plant at Ehrenfeld, Pennsylvania. The town i actually grew up in. The plant, designed to eliminate the difficulties in long-distance direct current transmission, was built for the Webster Coal and Coke Company.

all thanks to Mr. Tesla.....
Old 26-03-2012, 07:14 PM
hse1pbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i love Tesla's mind....

in 1901, General Electric Company built the first alternating current power plant at Ehrenfeld, Pennsylvania. The town i actually grew up in. The plant, designed to eliminate the difficulties in long-distance direct current transmission, was built for the Webster Coal and Coke Company.[ [/url]

all thanks to Mr. Tesla.....
Cool! Is it still there? Have you ever visited it? I think most people underestimate how important alternating current power generation actually is. We would not be where we are today if we had stuck with direct current.
Old 26-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Gracey

have i visited it? i grew up in the town. only about 200 people live there, very small town. and no it is not there anymore, now the towns water supply is where it was.
Old 26-03-2012, 07:37 PM
hse1pbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
have i visited it? i grew up in the town. only about 200 people live there, very small town. and no it is not there anymore, now the towns water supply is where it was.

Yeah, what I meant is have you ever visited the power plant. Anyway, sad to hear it's gone!
Old 02-04-2012, 05:37 AM
Henri77

http://www.documentarywire.com/lost-lightning-tesla

An interesting documentary on Tesla,

2 more films on Tesla

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/nikol...0_undefined,0_

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/tesla...-of-lightning/

and I'd read a wonderful bio some years back.

Never heard of this gadget...but his story is quite unique..... There is absolutely no question than he was from another star system. IMO

In fact the movie "The man who fell to earth" bears a resemblance to Tesla's story....in his intuitive grasp of advanced physics, his revolutionary concepts, and though he died in relative poverty, his inventions changed our world, and, many of his ideas are still not quite understood but were sought by the military industrial complex after his death as possible energy weapons.

It's said he would visualize an invention complete, with diagrams and construction procedures... in one intuitive flash- moment of inspiration. At least that's what he is quoted as saying.

Interestingly, Einsteins greatest discoveries came to him in a similar manner, visual images-analogies, though his discoveries were theoretical concepts rather than engineering projects-devices.

Also... , Tesla predicted that nuclear fission was a mistake we would regret pursuing, and felt other (free) energy sources would be far more beneficial and not pose the threat that nuclear fission did.

I feel he intuited-forsaw what Einstein's theoretical work was leading to...or perhaps his source of inspiration shared that insight with him.

Nevertheless he is a rare & underestimated visionary that many are unaware of.