Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-05-2017, 10:01 AM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
But then you still do not know for sure. I know your feeling. If others can ** you why is this different? I have a spirit guide. I trust her. On what basis? Mistrusting is not a good thing. It feels good. But is it really true?

Well for me I was young and naïve, I believed the only way to protect myself from the supernatural was with well the supernatural. I was lucky enough that I found a true companion the second time.

So for back then, it was due to desperation. Now? Loyalty between each other, friendship, and love. Will he lie to me sometimes? Yes but he's a ghost not a saint. But he has never hurt me physically and has never hurt me mentally (except accidentally hurting my feelings over stupid stuff).

It's been 7 years since then though and I can honestly say my ability to FEEL if someone or something has good, bad, or neutral energies has increased quite a lot too which is helpful.

It's like 3am here and I'm falling asleep so I hope this makes sense.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 07-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Knower

It does make sense. I am new to all of this. Feeling things sometimes works. Sometimes I wonder. I can feel bad energy. Do I really know? That question keeps repeating.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Knower

I am not clear. They can play with you if they want. They know you. I do not think they do in my case. They can. I put my trust in some spirits. But in reality I do not grasp the surface
Old 07-05-2017, 10:31 AM
Knower
And I will tell you something I did not know back then. Your thoughts and feelings and the words you say truly have power. You want them to go away? Tell them firmly to leave and they will if you truly want them to. Say that they can never come close to you or go onto your property again and they won't.

Ok I'm going to sleep now so goodnight! xD
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 07-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
And I will tell you something I did not know back then. Your thoughts and feelings and the words you say truly have power. You want them to go away? Tell them firmly to leave and they will if you truly want them to. Say that they can never come close to you or go onto your property again and they won't.

Ok I'm going to sleep now so goodnight! xD

I know. I do not want them to go away. Sleep well! Finally.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
I'm not afraid. I have absolutely no desire. I defer to the Bible with respect to consultation with Spirits.

And this is Good, and it is your choice.
You say you defer to the bible. This is your right.

Realize however, there are others who do not refer to the bible. They have found it does not help them in the same way in which it helps you. And that is not to say that the bible is not a helpful source of information, because really it is.

But personally when I read the bible I do not see it the same way you may. I read it with the intention only of learning of the teachings of Jesus Christ- I am not closed minded to organized religion.

However, I will retain my right to meditate in the privacy of my own home, in quiet and not to be told that what I am doing is somehow wrong.

But I get what you are saying. And I admire your dedication to your faith.
As I am just as dedicated to my own.

Blessings.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
But personally when I read the bible I do not see it the same way you may.

And how could you ever, you are not the same person