Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-02-2018, 02:31 AM
Knower

Feedback for traceyacey12

Pretty spot on! Yes, I would consider myself an introspective man, and there are a lot of people who want to impress me in a sense. I do not have a girlfriend, so I'm not sure who that would be referring to. Is it possible it may be a spirit guide? I have been told I have a female guide who spends a great deal of energy helping me.

Thank you for the reading!

Question for traceyacey12

Why do I have a hard time making friends?
Old 26-02-2018, 11:02 PM
Master
Reading for Rayden

10 swords + 3 wands

Friendships have caused you pain in the past, but you are now ready to head out into 'unchartered territory', trying a new approach: Take a long view of things, do not rush - and trust your path.

Question for me (Realm Ki)
I was in a new situation today with new people, where a lot of interesting topics were raised; what should I focus on going forward?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 28-02-2018, 02:44 PM
Master

Realm ki
ace pentacles (prosperity begins),Hierophant/wisdom,5 pentacles (financial material changes, Temptation/devil,2 pentacles (movement choices):psychic tarot
You should focus on going forward , the answere is inscribed in your question. Some situations have reached a point where there is nothing new to learn. Seize the opportunity to take decisions and move even if the choices before you are confusing. If there is something that usually side-tracks you, work to avoid that particular temptation : it may be avoidance, sadness, being too controlling or taking shortcuts whatever it is that holds you back. Despite some setbacks in the past new projects taken now might prosper. Stay positive and be open to guidance from those whom you can look up to to guide you.
Moon question: What can I do to aid my recovery and healing?
Old 01-03-2018, 04:53 AM
Knower

Moon question: What can I do to aid my recovery and healing?

Page of Wands

You need to get out and be a little more impulsive at times instead of holding yourself back so much. Don't get too caught in your cozy bubble. What is comfortable for us can turn into a self inflicted prison. So try something new often!; bring more excitement into your life by saying yes to life more often. Just as often we should turn the other way if we're not going down a path we like. We heal through experience of the world around us. Mulling it over and meditating on it can only take us so far. The rest is done by pure action. Keep active and keep life exciting; the world is as beautiful as we show ourselves it is..Take your hand and show yourself a good time. Don't become the hermit and isolate yourself to overthink things; page of wands is all about keeping a childlike joy and enthusiasm about life. And sometimes you have to fake it until it is so. I'm not saying ignore it; I'm saying balance can only be achieved by giving yourself this. Healing comes with balance. I feel that a little impulse can do the body and soul good if you keep a good heart and a strong mind. Creative ventures, stress relieving activities like sex (if you're of age of course), swimming, excercise, good upbeat music, creating art, spending time in nature, etc are all wandsy activities that can help free and ease your mind a bit. Just suggestions, do what you love.

Paperw1ngs Q: I work very much with the public for my job. What can I do to be more successful and earn more?
Old 11-03-2018, 09:02 AM
Master
Reading for paperwings
Quote:

Paperw1ngs Q: I work very much with the public for my job. What can I do to be more successful and earn more?

Poet, Child Magical ~ Archetype Cards

It feels you have a deeper, philosophical awareness and understanding, almost your words can instill peace and resolution for others, in times of conflict and what you say has power, but only it is said in such a fair, matter of factly, grounded way that it is easier for others to take your advise as it feels more genuine.
The cards advise more effective communication and success in your interactions you need to be true to your heart, speak from the heart more and shed many layers of the heart. To manifest heart's desire you have to first clear away the layers of the heart that might be illusory for your own perspectives on life and everyday interactions. The card shows some sort of a mystic, but your conviction should have more integrity and to develop that deeper understanding and truth to it. This needs more inner work.
The advise is to have more faith and be more optimistic about yourself, as this will increase your capacity to take and to grow more in all that you do. The cards advise childlike quality of spirit and faith for you, and let things happen as they show you as someone who is responsible and always one step ahead of the game. Just need more inner work and connection to heart for quicker manifestation and more deserved success. Developing a successful sens of community with those you work with, not just in professional terms but also in spiritual terms as well.

I hope this helps and relates ~ let me know

Next reading for angelic star

A message of positive encouragement.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star

A message of positive encouragement.
Page of Swords
What ever obstacles and hardships you are currently facing, in the end they will help you to gain clarity. About yourself and what you really want as well as about others.
If you do not let stand unresolved issues between you and others, you will make great progress in learning and growing.

I am still practicing, but I hope I could give you some positive motivation, at least.
My best wishes to you.

Next reading for SeekerOfKnowledge:
What aspect of myself needs to be worked on the most?
Old 11-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Master
feedback for seekerofknowledge

Thank you for taking the time. There is no conflict I see around me at least in my everyday interactions to address as such, no. And I don't live in conflicts with those who don't matter. I am an alone person so not a lot of people matter to me :) Thanks for trying though. I appreciate your effort and time.

Next reading for SeekerOfKnowledge

What aspect of myself needs to be worked on the most?
Old 12-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Master

Reading for seekeroftruth
Steampunk tarot

Queen of Swords reversed

This seems to be saying to me, a degree of holding back - it may be anything for low self-confidence or a stubbornness where at times you deliberately hold yourself back from giving it your all (eg perhaps you don't trust the people you're around or work for, or don't believe they're worthy of your full efficiency etc). For whatever reason, the end result is you not functioning at your full capacity or potential - I would look at changing this so you can function more at the best version of yourself.

Next reading for tealily
General reading please
Old 12-03-2018, 05:04 PM
Master
Reading for tealily

Two of Leviathans, Nine of Leviathans ~ Steampunk Tarot

There is travel/ trip in the picture coming for you. This shows partnership/ love life with someone who shares you professional background, and there needs to be let go, release for you at this time , because it's all always work and no play it feels. If you haven't any special someone yet, the cards are saying you are ready to now, or might already have them around you. It's time to be on trip with a loved one, a romantic getaway for two is something you need and are ready to have.
Work is such an integral part of your life, it is also almost your personal life as well. It feels like when its a period of major waiting or transition at work , it seeps into your personal space as well, and becomes a way life personally as well, and you are not allowed a mental space always where you can rest, like a sanctuary to recharge yourself separate from work.
There is a need for thrill/ exhilaration of some sort, it's almost like a sport that keeps you going with what you do everyday, maybe a personal challenge to yourself, only to make sure this isn't self destructive and more on productive scale when it comes to your health and well being, stress shouldn't become a way to achieve goals, as this would induce positive results for your professional life as well, when you learn to channel this energy, and let lose and relax.

I hope this relates somehow, let me know,

smiles your end ~

A message of positive encouragement at this time.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:06 PM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily
General reading please.

Situation. Page of Wands.
This card tells me that you're feeling a new found confidence after overcoming a fairly stressful time. There's a re-newed zest for something that you'd began to feel disillusioned with (sensing this could be career related).

Challenge. 8 of Wands.
This card suggest the challenge you face is maintaining the momentum you've gained recently. Try not to burn out by trying to keep up the pace. Sometimes we need to rest where we land for a while.

Guidance. King of Wands.
Inspire and be inspired. This card is telling you that you need to, not only, be open to new ideas but offer your own as well. If somebodies ideas sound good but need some tweaking or can be compromised with your own ideas, speak up and assert yourself.

Focus. 4 of Wands.
Focus on where you are and what got you here. This isn't the time to be focusing on where you're going. You need to celebrate what you have achieved so far and enjoy it before s*** gets crazy again.

Outcome. Knight of Coins.
A period of catching your breath and the opportunity to choose your projects with a bit more of a discerning eye. You aren't going to feel compelled to take on every project/patient/client that lands on your desk, you can afford to be a bit more choosey.

Next reading for Pisces
How should I handle the S situation (problem person from work).