Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-09-2016, 01:31 PM
Knower

Cats in dream

Last night I saw two cats in the dream. The first one was walking backwards. The other one had a rectangular butt, like a box and the cat stored sausages in it. Everything felt normal in the dream. The only thing I thought was that I would not like to eat those sausages :) it was a stupid and funny dream.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:47 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theempress
Last night I saw two cats in the dream. The first one was walking backwards. The other one had a rectangular butt, like a box and the cat stored sausages in it. Everything felt normal in the dream. The only thing I thought was that I would not like to eat those sausages :) it was a stupid and funny dream.

Brilliant!!...ha ha gonna have your dream in my head all day....so funny and I would not eat those sausages either
Old 02-09-2016, 01:51 PM
Knower

I've had it in my mind all day... And it's so stupid. It would be a great comedy movie :)
Old 02-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator
OMG that is hilarious. Dreams are so random sometimes. I would ask what your feelings are about cats, how do you view them? In general they say men gravitate towards dogs while women gravitate towards cats. Not everyone but the affinity tends to work that way. If a dog is a man's best friend then maybe the cat is the woman's best friend. A friend is someone who has our back and does things for us because they care even if it isn't necessarily in our best interests. In this case the cat was carrying around sausage in it's butt. the butt is generally used to get rid of toxic waste but in this case it was being used to hold onto the sausages. Sausages could be symbolic of things we feel squeezed into. So it is possible you get pressured into doing things you don't want to by others but try to not let it bother you when the truth is that kind of frustration doesn't really go away. It just sits inside us until we deal with it or until it comes out and we are forced to deal with it in less pleasant ways. So if you sense you feel obligated to say yes to everyone even if it is something you don't want to do ask yourself why? It's typical for women to be taught to be cooperative and accommodating but it can sometimes go too far where we lose our autonomy and put everyone else's needs first. For our own health and well being there needs to be balance or it could adversely affect us in the long run.
Old 02-09-2016, 05:14 PM
Knower

Hi Michelle! I'm laughing while I'm writing this because the scene in the dream is so ridiculous. I'm more of a cat person. I've had two cats and I would love to have one now but my familymembers are allergic to them. I'm the kind of person who can't say no to things other are asking me but this hasn't happened for a long time now.
Old 02-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator
I love cats too. Kittens represent innocence to me.
In any event, maybe just spend a little time thinking about the idea of saying no so you can sort it out for yourself. Saying no doesn't mean you are a bad person. Maybe think of this dream when something comes up that you feel pressure about to release the pressure you are feeling to say yes. It is a great visual. LOL.