Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-11-2013, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker

But then I get this other idea that I heard through someone who does energy readings. According to her, each of our etheric bodies, by virtue of it's energy levels, may "live" in more than one dimension.

As she explained it, let's say that 75% of the energy of the "first" etheric body can exist in astral planes, close to earth. But apparently there is a part of that body that has a higher energy, and that 25% must "naturally" exist in a slightly higher dimension. Therefore, the etheric body itself exists in two dimensions.

This can be useful when trying to get to higher dimensions (going out).

Now, if this etheric body idea is right (more about that later), then another "higher" etheric body (mental or emotional--I get them mixed up), also has innate energy variations, forcing part of it to exist where the 1st body exists, but it stretches onto another dimension as well.

These "bodies" might allow for movement to other higher dimensions. (May not be the dimension we want to go to!). But if this is true, a process of stepping-up energy and stepping down energy has to happen when attempting "liftoff" and then "landing".

There are people who "see" better than I who accept these etheric bodies. I explained why I don't.

But can someone tell me what function these etheric bodies have? You don't really believe that we need some "container" to keep our energies all together do you?

W.

There is more then one body, I have found myself laying in bed once in two bodies laying in the same space. I was able to feel and move both independently and not get them mixed up. Oddly my sight was actually third person off to one side watching them.

Then once I asked to go to the high level possible, for me. I found myself in a place I never could of imagined and my body was in a embryo-type sack, not the one I was just in the RTZ with.

I believe they are different levels of vibrations and each of our bodies are of those different vibrations. Each energy body lives on each dimension.. hence why people say we are multi dimensional beings.
Old 13-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
There is more then one body, I have found myself laying in bed once in two bodies laying in the same space. I was able to feel and move both independently and not get them mixed up. Oddly my sight was actually third person off to one side watching them.

Then once I asked to go to the high level possible, for me. I found myself in a place I never could of imagined and my body was in a embryo-type sack, not the one I was just in the RTZ with.

I believe they are different levels of vibrations and each of our bodies are of those different vibrations. Each energy body lives on each dimension.. hence why people say we are multi dimensional beings.

Athymari--

Yes, I know there are 3 or 4. And each has an ability to be conscious to some level. But then there are always people who experience just one more, and then I begin wondering if these are creations of our expectations of a body, you know? We could create bodies with consciousness too. We've got tons of consciousness available, by my way of thinking. The greater part of it is not in these bodies anyway.

But what purpose do these bodies serve--in your opinion Athy?

Lora
Old 13-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Deactivated Account

No idea! lol I tend to think of them like a hand, for example. Its part of the body yet has its own distinctive function and label.

I tend to symbolic see a multidimensional being as a rainbow. Each colour is a different vibration/reality yet each colour is all part of one ray of light.

Maybe astral I similar? All one dimension just like our atmosphere.. its changes the higher you go? :)

Honestly, can only guess :)

I have heard on a video somewhere they they held certain patterns on how we behave. Etheric body hold out pattern on what we beleive etc. Those patterns then determine how our emotional and mental bodies act. I cant say much more as I cant remember lol
Old 13-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
No idea! lol I tend to think of them like a hand, for example. Its part of the body yet has its own distinctive function and label.

I tend to symbolic see a multidimensional being as a rainbow. Each colour is a different vibration/reality yet each colour is all part of one ray of light.

Maybe astral I similar? All one dimension just like our atmosphere.. its changes the higher you go? :)

Honestly, can only guess :)

I have heard on a video somewhere they they held certain patterns on how we behave. Etheric body hold out pattern on what we beleive etc. Those patterns then determine how our emotional and mental bodies act. I cant say much more as I cant remember lol

Yes, Athy, what you said about patterns makes sense in terms of what this person said about reading people. She said that reading the inner etheric bodies (mental and emotional) are can be more difficult. And she said that each of our bodies contain "our energy" --which she described as being sort of an admixture of our unique "soul energy" with "Universal energy", making it work with our particular bodies. As she described it, more admixture happened with the "outer" etheric bodies--like the astral one.

By her description, though, I should have one. Maybe I do and didn't notice! Haven't had enough experience to know yet. The orb shape is probably just my own preconceived notion of a "shape" or energy organization.

Lora
Old 13-11-2013, 10:07 PM
Master
Cor blimey! Give me a few to digest this info!!!
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 13-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Master
Take yer time, Luv! (Been watching lots of BBC dramas lately!)

L
Old 13-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Master
As she explained it, let's say that 75% of the energy of the "first" etheric body can exist in astral planes, close to earth. But apparently there is a part of that body that has a higher energy, and that 25% must "naturally" exist in a slightly higher dimension. Therefore, the etheric body itself exists in two dimensions.

Now when i read this i think ok 100% must naturually exist in that higher plane, and that maybe 2 percent was given to us to do what we wish/need/feel within a human form, learning needed process...

may "live" in more than one dimension......... im beginning to wonder if dimensions are more humanistic than we would like to think, from a human point of view wanting a spiritual perspective to confirm something which we were born sure as day as!, declaring it to levels and planes and dimensions that are just a flow to the centre, encompassed and lived through whatever means necessary to achieve some kind of understanding of this for the individua;l, to some its dimensions, but is it really just growth, is it evolution, which almost sounds pompus to me now, or is it naturual learning, nature being. Have we broken it down so we can understand something that essentially just is .. one thing, the anagrams of it, the directions, there so important yet as important to disregard.

But can someone tell me what function these etheric bodies have? You don't really believe that we need some "container" to keep our energies all together do you?
this is very potent, because wether its an orb, or a feeling, or a body, yeh when do we get to realise it just is, its like we try to contain what is already a collective in a small little piece to make it ours, because we need things to be ours, my experience, my sadness, my spiritual awakening, but what awakens within us might just be the knowledge of all that is awake anyway and never needed to be yours but needed to be ours .. we never own it, and untill we release that, we might not seem to feel it either. Good point!

I feel a similarity in as much as i have asked lately about rituals and things i do to vechile and contain my spiritual needings! Why would i want to contain a tiny part of something massive, as a seperate,in order to understand its whole. why indeed!
In relation to FA, it holds alot of weight, in my journey especially, but it seems only in as much as being little old me... ;)
Always a pleasure Lora :)
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 13-11-2013, 10:41 PM
Master
Great points athy, the rainbow again to me seems a sum of its parts as a whole, what green means to me yellow might mean to you, but who cares it makes the rainbow right? lol
Ty for sharing :) I think the best question here is what happens when you don't know whats happening? lol ;)
Loopy x

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 13-11-2013, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid

Now when i read this i think ok 100% must naturally exist in that higher plane, and that maybe 2 percent was given to us to do what we wish/need/feel within a human form, learning needed process...

may "live" in more than one dimension......... im beginning to wonder if dimensions are more humanistic than we would like to think, from a human point of view wanting a spiritual perspective to confirm something which we were born sure as day as!, declaring it to levels and planes and dimensions that are just a flow to the centre, encompassed and lived through whatever means necessary to achieve some kind of understanding of this for the individua;l, to some its dimensions, but is it really just growth, is it evolution, which almost sounds pompus to me now, or is it naturual learning, nature being. Have we broken it down so we can understand something that essentially just is .. one thing, the anagrams of it, the directions, there so important yet as important to disregard.

I'm not sure I understand what you meant about the *first* etheric body making 100% but only 2% is ours to use for physical. In my understanding, we theo

Loopy--

Sorry! I didn't realize you were out here. I was just putting it out there for later consumption!

OK. You bring up several points.

First, I'm not using "dimension" to indicate some wonderful place we "awaken to". I see dimensions as a space that contains similar vibrational energy, perhaps in a range.

I feel that the real physics of life dictates that one entity "naturally" exists in a dimension that is similar to their own energy. (or some part of them exists in the dimension that best matches it's own energy).

It would just seem like dimensions of too high a vibrational range, compared with whatever entity you want--would be overwhelmed (and perhaps weakened by) that strong energy. Likewise, some entity with a higher vibrational range than a dimension would feel a constant drain of energy (as you described). It's like high and low pressure equalizing.

I don't think there are just one of any "level" of dimension--there are all kinds of them existing all over the place.

But, as I understood this explanation, each of our inner etheric bodies have a baseline vibrational energy (with variations within it perhaps) and that body normally exists in one or more dimensions because of it.

She felt the emotional and mental bodies were higher in energy than the first etheric body (astral?). But everyone may start at a different level so you couldn't generalize that *everyone's* mental body exists on X dimension.

Then, I'm not sure if I understood the point you made about 100% would go to the highest dimension it was capable of. (Is that what you said?). And that only 2% of the total consciousness we have is used for the physical.

I see it differently. I feel like we have an almost limitless amount of consciousness available to us--with intention. So, if we ask for expanded consciousness, we can have it.

It would seem that running our bodies (in recharge mode, like in sleep) might not require lots of consciousness--just enough to keep the energy recharging going and to be aware of things in physical which we must respond to--like crying babies or the need to go to the bathroom.

But we have lots more available to us.

And then there is this idea of the etheric bodies and how much energy/consciousness each of them has available to them. To some extent, if we consciously ask it, maybe we can increase the energy in each of these bodies.

Or--they just vary and, like shifting gears in a car, we automatically switch to the appropriate body, like shifting from first gear to second gear--and vice versa.

But it doesn't really answer the question of why the bodies are necessary.

Maybe I answered my own question though. Cuz if dimensions automatically create an environment with the same type of energy in it, maybe our etheric bodies separate like that too. Just as part of the physics of the multiverse.

I keep remembering a part in Wiliiam Buhlman's book on OBEs. His guide takes him up and up. He is seeing like fast-passing stars. It is blackness in between.

Finally they get to this whitish sheath in the sky. He says, "I don't understand. What is this?"

His guide says moves him back so he can see that this membrane forms a roundish curve. The guide says "It is how dimensions separate from each other."

It almost sounds like it is a kind of skin. [I won't even get into how I think this relates to String theory and how this membrane is formed by those strings that originate in that dimension!]

Too many words for tonite? See, it's still daylight for me and I'm just getting started on cleaning the fireplace before I paint it. Yuk! messy, messy job!

Lora
Old 13-11-2013, 11:37 PM
Master
Gotta agree on the multiple bodies, I've traveled in a few different one's and the experience is very different. For example on a recent trip I landed on a low orbit space platform and was watching disruptions in the energy field are the earth (HAARP is a nasty disruption plum equal to large solar bursts hitting the field, except HAARP is from the surface upwards whereas the sun is outer downward)
During that trip for some explainable reason I got radiation burns on the etheric body, felt nauseous poisoned with the copper-penny-taste-in-the-mouth for the day and felt crispy sunburned about 8 inches out from the physical body.

The mental body for whatever reason has no determinable perimeter and we can easily enter something like a palm held crystal and it seems as vast as a European Cathedral inside. Or perhaps what I think of as mental body is just pure consciousness and there's no 'body' attached to it?

There is another form too which I experienced on only one occasion and think of as the Spirit Body, it's able to go up extremely high in the dimensions, I counted 20+, (bands of amber delineate dimensions) however they are so light drenched there is nothing to see as one goes higher and what there is to experience seemed out of vibrational range to sense telepathically or empathically or even energetically.