Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-06-2016, 11:55 PM
Newbie ;)

TF and non-physical connection

Are TFs supposed to feel that non-physical connection simultaneously at the same time? There is a person I'm chatting with, we met under most peculiar circumstances, there seems to be that bond, we're drawn to each other, I've had visions plus other signs and on top of that I experienced the most mind-blowing stuff - cosmic sex. It turns out the other half hasn't had even a slightest of glimpse of what happened to me... Does this mean it is not a true TF connection? We're yet to meet in person...
Old 04-06-2016, 12:43 AM
Newbie ;)

That happened to me more than I would like. Sometimes is not the TF, is just a soulmate. I do believe that TF both feel it, but I am not an expert on it. My advice of being in that situation is... hold on, clear your head and pay attention to what is there. Sometimes we let ourselves go by desire and that creates a whole set of visions, like if you were assessing parallel universes in which you actually get involved with the person... I had some in the past and they never happened because I paid attention and found out they were not what they seemed to be.
Old 04-06-2016, 12:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Welcome to the forum Lynn : D
Old 04-06-2016, 01:40 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnD
Are TFs supposed to feel that non-physical connection simultaneously at the same time? There is a person I'm chatting with, we met under most peculiar circumstances, there seems to be that bond, we're drawn to each other, I've had visions plus other signs and on top of that I experienced the most mind-blowing stuff - cosmic sex. It turns out the other half hasn't had even a slightest of glimpse of what happened to me... Does this mean it is not a true TF connection? We're yet to meet in person...

That happened to me for awhile. I'd say it's normal, esp for a TF connection.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for answers! Time will tell, I guess.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Master
Hi LynnD
Welcome to forum ... You need to meet the person the activation of a twin happens at that level. There has to be eye contact. The souls connect and then and only then will the souls know the truth. I'm not saying that the person isn't your TF, however without the activation it is a Soul connection.

Best of luck