Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-06-2016, 11:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Is fate stronger than free will?

Suppose you find out who your twin flame is. And the person is famous. You feel like it is up to you to be the chaser, otherwise it's like nothing will ever happen, since you are the one who knows the other person exists and you are the admirer. What if you decide to do nothing? Do you think the universe will just find a way for two people to meet if they have a special mission during this lifetime? Or nothing will happen if you simply don't do anything? Is some kind of effort really necessary if it is in a person's destiny? What do you think?
Old 01-06-2016, 11:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmaybe
Suppose you find out who your twin flame is. And the person is famous. You feel like it is up to you to be the chaser, otherwise it's like nothing will ever happen, since you are the one who knows the other person exists and you are the admirer. What if you decide to do nothing? Do you think the universe will just find a way for two people to meet if they have a special mission during this lifetime? Or nothing will happen if you simply don't do anything? Is some kind of effort really necessary if it is in a person's destiny? What do you think?
I was watching a movie that was about this young woman who was talking about this famous celebrity she loved & was front row for his concert. A quote she said was "fate brought us together but after that it was my choice to do something, make the action" or something along those lines I can quite remember but it stuck to my head. Basically, what I remember the quote saying is, fate will bring you together but after it does it your choice weather you decide to do something or not to do something. For example, if that famous person came to your town (fate) it's your choice to choose weather to go or not & make something happen. Catch my drift? I believe some type of effort is necessary to make it happen. Fate may bring you together but after that it your choice to presue it or not. You can't just let the universe do all the work.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Found the quote btw! "There is fate, but it only take you so far, because once your there, it's up to you to make it happen" the movie is called "can't hardly wait" there's a scene of the movie that applies perfectly to this thread posted!
Old 01-06-2016, 11:30 PM
Deactivated Account

What movie is that?
Old 01-06-2016, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account

I have to watch that!
Old 01-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I have to watch that!
Yeah, it's a good humorous movie but also somewhat deep. Also, remember, just because they're famous doesn't mean they can't be your tf or you guys can't share a soul connection.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

I have read several threads about people who believe a specific celebrity being their twin... I'm going to tell you a bit about how my TF came into my life and was brought to me through a celebrity.

In 2012 I fell head over heals for a particular actor, I mean the way a teenager would! And I'm well past my teens... I watched everything he was in and truly felt connected to this guy! I felt crazy a lot of the time. I remember having a very vivid dream where I thought he came into my room and gave me a single kiss on the lips and feeling so incredibly real. Anyways, I ended up joining his "fandom" and got introduced to a whole new world of people and circumstances... So much so that I ended up meeting him in person! It was great but to my disappointment, it wasn't what I thought it would be... He was nice and sweet and did a photo with me, but there was no cosmic connection when I looked into his eyes.
That's not where my story ends tho! I met the man that I believe to be my TF in 2013 and have since then realized that had I not been into this actor so much I would have never had noticed him! I remember a few months after meeting my twin, and not realizing his was my twin because I never even knew "twinflames" existed... I saw his hair and it reminded me of this actor, which sparked a bigger curiosity in me... Then I saw his eyes and saw my entire universe in a split second.
Long story short, I still love the actor but my admiration for him has significantly decreased... I came to find out that the person in my dream was actually my TF, and had this actor not come into my life my TF wouldn't have either! See how the universe organizes things? It is a beautiful journey I'm on and everyday I'm in awe of how everything was put in motion for us to meet.

I don't disregard the idea that this maybe your twin, that's a possibility as any other! But, the universe has a bigger plan than what we can see, always trust that the universe has your back and follow your heart.

Many blessings! And sorry if there are many typos I'm doing this from my phone.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1981
I have read several threads about people who believe a specific celebrity being their twin... I'm going to tell you a bit about how my TF came into my life and was brought to me through a celebrity.

In 2012 I fell head over heals for a particular actor, I mean the way a teenager would! And I'm well past my teens... I watched everything he was in and truly felt connected to this guy! I felt crazy a lot of the time. I remember having a very vivid dream where I thought he came into my room and gave me a single kiss on the lips and feeling so incredibly real. Anyways, I ended up joining his "fandom" and got introduced to a whole new world of people and circumstances... So much so that I ended up meeting him in person! It was great but to my disappointment, it wasn't what I thought it would be... He was nice and sweet and did a photo with me, but there was no cosmic connection when I looked into his eyes.
That's not where my story ends tho! I met the man that I believe to be my TF in 2013 and have since then realized that had I not been into this actor so much I would have never had noticed him! I remember a few months after meeting my twin, and not realizing his was my twin because I never even knew "twinflames" existed... I saw his hair and it reminded me of this actor, which sparked a bigger curiosity in me... Then I saw his eyes and saw my entire universe in a split second.
Long story short, I still love the actor but my admiration for him has significantly decreased... I came to find out that the person in my dream was actually my TF, and had this actor not come into my life my TF wouldn't have either! See how the universe organizes things? It is a beautiful journey I'm on and everyday I'm in awe of how everything was put in motion for us to meet.

I don't disregard the idea that this maybe your twin, that's a possibility as any other! But, the universe has a bigger plan than what we can see, always trust that the universe has your back and follow your heart.

Many blessings! And sorry if there are many typos I'm doing this from my phone.
That's Interesting, how strongly did you believe this famous person was your twin flame? Usually, if someone has a strong connection to someone to the point where you believe they are your tf & aren't, they can just be a mirror of your TF. My TF isn't a celebrity but he is certainly more superior & able than me in the social scale. When I met my twin flame & I looked into his eyes I didn't really feel anything but comfort & another feeling I can't explain. I couldn't stop looking at them, they were beautiful. Whenever I got the chance I would look at him & his eyes. They were so pure (hope I don't sound too creepy!) my twin flame spotted me first, when I turned around I caught him staring very deeply into me as if he was in the deepest parts of me reading me. After I caught him, I turned away & ran off because it was such an exposing feeling. As I ran off his eyes were still stuck to me. He avoided eye contact with me through out that whole night which made me not want to approach him, we are both super shy people. It's the last time I would see him for a while since he lives all away across the globe but I know the universe will reunite us again. Just like you said in your last sentence, no matter how hard things might seem & how impossible, just know the universe always has your back. The twin flame experince is different for everyone, but it's one that lives a definite impact in your life.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
That's Interesting, how strongly did you believe this famous person was your twin flame? Usually, if someone has a strong connection to someone to the point where you believe they are your tf & aren't, they can just be a mirror of your TF. My TF isn't a celebrity but he is certainly more superior & able than me in the social scale. When I met my twin flame & I looked into his eyes I didn't really feel anything but comfort & another feeling I can't explain. I couldn't stop looking at them, they were beautiful. Whenever I got the chance I would look at him & his eyes. They were so pure (hope I don't sound too creepy!) my twin flame spotted me first, when I turned around I caught him staring very deeply into me as if he was in the deepest parts of me reading me. After I caught him, I turned away & ran off because it was such an exposing feeling. As I ran off his eyes were still stuck to me. He avoided eye contact with me through out that whole night which made me not want to approach him, we are both super shy people. It's the last time I would see him for a while since he lives all away across the globe but I know the universe will reunite us again. Just like you said in your last sentence, no matter how hard things might seem & how impossible, just know the universe always has your back. The twin flame experince is different for everyone, but it's one that lives a definite impact in your life.

I didn't think he was my TF, I didn't know such a thing existed! Lol... I just felt really drawn to him, I remember entertaining the idea that maybe we were connected at soul level, like soulmates? But I didn't really believe in such a thing. Little did I know he was there to make me aware!
Old 02-06-2016, 10:00 PM
Guide

I am not sure about celebrities but a psychic did tell me something along those lines regarding my own TF and myself, idkusername... when I asked 'what's going to happen' she said 'that's up to you to decide, the universe did its work when you met, now it is up to you'. She also said that if my twin had his way, we'd work things out which did not (still does not in a way) make sense to me, considering that he seems to be the runner. Granted, the boundaries are kind of blurred between runner and chaser... I have never chased, I rarely even contact him on my own... he has never run in the sense that he always acknowledges the connection, just not its romantic elements. But still, he is the one who thinks the time is not right to be together... and I have made sure to let him know he is loved unconditionally. But yeah... point is... fate, the universe brought us up to a certain point, the rest is up to us...