Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-08-2015, 03:37 AM
Experiencer
What am I doing?

Hello, I'm new here so nice to meet all of you. I hope I choose the right thread for this question.

There is two types of things that happens with me among other things, but these are more common. The first thing is, I can sometimes sense when someone is about to contact me via phone or whatever. Their face or name would pop in my head seconds to minutes before I get a text message or something from them. Or I call them and they are like "I was just about to call you"

The second thing is some people I can just tell when I have a "connection" with them and sometimes (most of the time i do not even realize im doing it ) My mind or subconscious focuses on one person and thinks of them- When I say I do not realize it - I mean I'm mostly busy doing something else - Like playing a computer game, or doing housework. and by the time I realize its happening and I try to stop it. The person would already have contacted me.

Just like tonight - Someone whom I am close to - I was thinking of them in the back of my mind unknowingly and a few minutes later I got a text from them- What makes this so different from the first type is when this is happening I feel almost electric its hard to explain it. Ugh. Its just a feeling I get over my skin and throughout my body. and then once its done- or i force myself to stop thinking of that person my senses sometimes feels heighten like I can feel the wind breezes so much better on my skin - or hear a lot better. This is harder than I thought to express in words.. lol but, Anyone have any idea what is happening or is it all in my mind?
Old 30-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Master
Hello and welcome to the forum.

In both cased they are examples of a telepathic shared experience. In the first case it is more of a knowning shared experience. In the 2nd example it is more of a physical experience shared experience. Those are very clear distinctions to me.

Now the mind is where we create our physical reality. It is best to appreciate that the mind and the imagination manifest in a person's life what they have chosen to focus upon.

It is nice to meet you as well.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello and welcome to the forum.

In both cased they are examples of a telepathic shared experience. In the first case it is more of a knowning shared experience. In the 2nd example it is more of a physical experience shared experience. Those are very clear distinctions to me.

Now the mind is where we create our physical reality. It is best to appreciate that the mind and the imagination manifest in a person's life what they have chosen to focus upon.

It is nice to meet you as well.

John

Thank you for responding John. I have to say though.. I am not quite sure what you are meaning. Is it something common that happens ?
Old 30-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Master
In my view, it is more common than most people think. You becoming that much aware of it is not so common however.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-08-2015, 12:50 AM
Experiencer
Thank you again John. I did not mention that me and this friend live no where near each other. They live in Virginia and I'm living in Tennessee.
But they aren't the first person I've experienced this with. Usually it's only people who I feel to be connected to on a spiritual level, which in term for me is rare. For me anyway- less than five people.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:19 AM
SRQ Healer

Sounds to me like someone is being "Awakened" ! There are many people who are experiencing different things during the "Shift" of energy the world is experiencing right now. Go out and find some groups, like minded and explore your new gifts and learn! Best wishes!
Namaste!
Old 05-09-2015, 08:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ Healer
Sounds to me like someone is being "Awakened" ! There are many people who are experiencing different things during the "Shift" of energy the world is experiencing right now. Go out and find some groups, like minded and explore your new gifts and learn! Best wishes!
Namaste!

So sorry for the late reply. Thank you namastel. I will keep that in mind. For me I usually wait for someone to mention similar things happeing to them or sensing it before I open up to my own experience. I think I also need to read more around on this site to increase my knowledge. I will do it on my next day off :)
Old 07-09-2015, 08:06 PM
SRQ Healer

Do not worry, there are many people who are experiencing the same things right now during our awakening. It perfectly normal to think you are loosing your mind during this faze of spirituality. I thought I was nuts until I met a group of like minded people and learned about what it is all about. I hope you find a group, they are all over the place as this is not an isolated thing, it is everywhere.
Good Luck
Namaste!
Old 10-09-2015, 12:40 AM
Aelai

Very interesting disscusion here! Here is to learning new things!
Old 11-12-2015, 05:21 AM
Experiencer
Hello' Kayfaei:

Clearly, what you are experiencing is what could be called “Psychic expressions/interactions.

Now, if you are choosing to be setting forth an expression of energy of this type to be drawing to yourself a specific type of individual, you may be accomplishing of that action, for your energy moves outwardly from yourself as a beacon, and other individuals do pay attention to the energy which is being projected.... for you are experimenting with your own ability in energy.

As you continue to pay attention to your own energy and you continue to pay attention to self and what you are projecting, it appears you shall objectively become more practiced at this action and allow yourself to hone your own energy, in a manner of speaking.

Trust in self is vital.

I wish you well in your self-explorations.

The Taoist.