Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
I’m all for helping out and yet these contemplations arise if we are to amplify love transmission beyond thought/emotion into visible action ...
When we say we would like to help ... is it to offer solace to try and quieten the tempest of thought turbidity
or going in deeper ...
to realign the others consciousnesses in sync with the divine or oneness love vibration? (If so, how?)...
What if it is possible to connect another to the Divine without doing anything?
What if it is possible to help another progress, to expand, to realize deep silence and energy by not doing anything at all.
What if it is possible to help another with their kundalini issues without doing anything at all?
What if it is possible to help another drop their issues and fears and not do anything at all.
All of this is possible, done daily and is a result of realizing oneness to a degree that allows others to access it.
Old 13-01-2020, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Yes, sanity and understanding, even in the face of those that push their agenda.
Many thanks,
Jl
What agenda?
I said to practice until you can feel others? Pretty simple stuff.. If you can't feel the presence of others on a forum or wherever they are keep working till you can.
If you don't believe it is possible.. okay but it is 5th chakra stuff.
As someone who has traveled a lot you should know this, right? :)
Old 13-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Not really transmitting bliss or silence or love or trying to transmit anything.

With the sharing the person is taken deeper. Deeper is experienced as silence, spacious or feeling bigger for example.

Bliss is the energy hitting upon obstructions. The deeper silence allows for the issues to naturally drop, because one is deeper instead of being caught up the energy flowing through feels good. Bliss, ecstatic or even sexual depending on the person...
i never have had any issue with what i have done transmitting to another either while thinking about whatever. not sure it makes any difference. thus dont get the big fuss about ego.

if you don't have the power. that is the bliss. there is no transmission. no current. the guru's that i seen as worthwhile in power have that current to share. sharing space is not what im talking about. all the psychics i know do that and although it does some i dont see it as effective as current. current opens one up the feminine divine which can be the engine of growth of its own power. if somehow that power went away. could come back with some work or just time. there is one guru i heard ahout whom lost it for a period of time. but regained it over some time. i think your just fixated on some ideas that are part truths and lost your connection or working on not being in recognition of it. but the point im trying to make is no bliss is no power. not good. you want that power. that is the catalyst for growth that can be shared. that has been my experience, expereince with gurus, and expereince of what i have seen with gurus and their students.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 13-01-2020, 04:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i never have had any issue with what i have done transmitting to another either while thinking about whatever. not sure it makes any difference. thus dont get the big fuss about ego.

if you don't have the power. that is the bliss. there is no transmission. no current. the guru's that i seen as worthwhile in power have that current to share. sharing space is not what im talking about. all the psychics i know do that and although it does some i dont see it as effective as current. current opens one up the feminine divine which can be the engine of growth of its own power. if somehow that power went away. could come back with some work or just time. there is one guru i heard ahout whom lost it for a period of time. but regained it over some time. i think your just fixated on some ideas that are part truths and lost your connection or working on not being in recognition of it. but the point im trying to make is no bliss is no power. not good. you want that power. that is the catalyst for growth that can be shared. that has been my experience, expereince with gurus, and expereince of what i have seen with gurus and their students.

What is felt as power is the range one has on the male and female side.

Power can be felt many ways as well.

I am not sharing theories running, just sharing what I do and how it works.

Think of two people as two separate pressure systems like weather. You have a high and a low. The greater that disparity the more wind that is felt.

What you think of as the divine female is that wind. It is also much more than just strong energy, a lot more. If they were to perfectly merge.. there is no wind as it is one and the same.

The only catalyst for growth is the dropping of obstructions. If you hold on, you can't grow.. plain and simple.
Old 13-01-2020, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
What if it is possible to connect another to the Divine without doing anything?
What if it is possible to help another progress, to expand, to realize deep silence and energy by not doing anything at all.
What if it is possible to help another with their kundalini issues without doing anything at all?
What if it is possible to help another drop their issues and fears and not do anything at all.
All of this is possible, done daily and is a result of realizing oneness to a degree that allows others to access it.
Certainly my dear! It is possible.
Old 13-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Certainly my dear! It is possible.
I know it is.
Wanna share how another can help you in the way I mentioned by doing nothing?
For instance, help you connect to the divine?
Old 13-01-2020, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
I know it is.
Wanna share how another can help you in the way I mentioned by doing nothing?
I’m not curious but certainly you can tell us what you wish to say about this if you like
Old 13-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Master
Quote:
I’m not curious but certainly you can tell us what you wish to say about this if you like
Well, if you're not curious.. no reason to share.
Old 13-01-2020, 10:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
What is felt as power is the range one has on the male and female side.
Power can be felt many ways as well.
I am not sharing theories running, just sharing what I do and how it works.
Think of two people as two separate pressure systems like weather. You have a high and a low. The greater that disparity the more wind that is felt.
What you think of as the divine female is that wind. It is also much more than just strong energy, a lot more. If they were to perfectly merge.. there is no wind as it is one and the same.The only catalyst for growth is the dropping of obstructions. If you hold on, you can't grow.. plain and simple.

hats could also be like saying if there is silence its out of balance. there should be both from what i have seen and experinced. again those i see speaking like you do just dont have the same power. i recall spending a couple months with a guru where the presence was dominant masculine. still good. still helps. but not like those with the power of the feminine. i almost never speak theoretically. when i say something im speaking from what i experience. rather than putting one over the other. think its good to accept them both as helpful. preference is fine. but thats a personal thing.

there is without a doubt a cultural background standing against the feminine. which is sad but for those whom can see through it an oppurtunity that is missed by the masses.

again i know what kind your talking about sharing and im not negative about it. my girlfriend does the same and many others i know. it works. im simply saying that there are some that work from transmission and i have found that to be a quicker more productive route. i have only personally know two gurus that have it. one for sure. a third i suspect but no personal experience. sure there are others.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 14-01-2020, 01:02 AM
Deactivated Account
continued. so that nothing hopefully is taken out of context. to be clear. im not saying one can't progress from the masculine or that isn't a better approach for some. but that each work and for some the better route is from the masculine and feminine. my opinion stands where the ultimate is to have both in one's expereince and with the ability to transmit the power from one to another. holding the space of just silence is leaving some money on the table.

Wherever I May Roam