Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-01-2016, 04:45 PM
Experiencer

Heart Song/RSI Info Added

Hi All,

A thorough explanation of the important developmental tool of Heart Song or RSI was added to both the HCR E-Book and the Solist Reality Check #20K page.

Cheers!
Old 23-01-2016, 07:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
[color="Navy"]
Hope that makes it clearer to you.
It's only clearer to the extent that you clarified what I was suspecting. You're essentially saying that in order to ease oneself back from some of our habits of relating to negative personal beliefs about ourselves we need to do so by overlapping the old systems of belief with a newer and more improved one.

Some of what you're saying I agree with, but not in the context presented.

A more neutral manor of doing much the same thing is the more modern practice of "Mindfulness" (as brought to us by the Buddhist, but stripped of the buddhists check-list of beliefs). This way we can address our full propensity-toward-blindly-believing, without then replacing this progress with yet another set of beliefs which eventually become equally unhelpful.

I suppose this sort of thing would be serviceable for folks who want to gently step from one set of beliefs to yet another that generally feels a little less restrictive, but in the long run, in order to make truly-felt and experienciable progress along the way toward a fuller awakening, then all beliefs would eventually need to go. One can not make true progress by consistently maintaining old habits. Using words to paint metal pictures that only fit with other verbally-created mental pictures (with most of those being future-promising) is to fan yet another set of assumptions without any tether to anything other than another set of hopeful-beliefs.
Old 23-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Experiencer

No Higher Path Than Radiating Purified Love & Compassion Daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
It's only clearer to the extent that you clarified what I was suspecting. You're essentially saying that in order to ease oneself back from some of our habits of relating to negative personal beliefs about ourselves we need to do so by overlapping the old systems of belief with a newer and more improved one.

Some of what you're saying I agree with, but not in the context presented.

A more neutral manor of doing much the same thing is the more modern practice of "Mindfulness" (as brought to us by the Buddhist, but stripped of the buddhists check-list of beliefs). This way we can address our full propensity-toward-blindly-believing, without then replacing this progress with yet another set of beliefs which eventually become equally unhelpful.
There really is no comparison between mindfulness and embracing the much more disciplined approach of Heart Chakra Radiance. We strive for a much higher spiritual ideal than Buddhists (or any other traditionalist of only basic spirituality) and our path of selflessness and spiritual purity is much nobler and therefore much harder to achieve and maintain.

You get out what you put in. No exceptions.

The old ways have led to the pathetic state of the world as it is today. In order for positive change to occur, there needs to be progressive change geared to improve upon the basic human condition. For that to happen, there needs to be a new and better approach, a more advanced one, for raising consciousness. The answer is HCR.

After you leave your body you will never be able to expand into a Godhead in The Light from only practicing mindfulness or any other basic meditative technique - even by adding physical service to others.

For example, Mother Teresa did both physical service and mindfulness and didn't become an ascended master after death. How do we know that? Simple. Compassion is the litmus test of divinity. We would now know of her good works as an ascended or post-ascended master. I've communicated with Teresa, on and off for years. During that time, her Dominant Aura Color of sky blue revealed her to reside on the sixth plane, a lower echelon saint. Since then, through her own radiance, she has progressed to having a DAC of white, as a higher echelon saint, which was confirmed by other higher echelon saints on the seventh plane.

Mindfulness and physical service alone will not lead one to become an ascended master, even if one were to do it, like Mother Teresa did, for decades.

Do any of those who practiced mindfulness and performed physical service for years now have Gifts of the Spirit on the Other Side that are more powerful than the sorcerers and prophets who channel or channeled a yellow-energy Group Entity?

Not even one of them.

Thus, you won't become any better than those who practiced mindfulness and performed physical service in the past if you don't embrace a much higher path than they did. You would need to embrace the highest spiritual path; that which emulates the spiritual approach of The Original Creator to eventually become a Co-Creator in The Light. You have to greatly improve upon your ability to radiate spiritual white light, which corresponds to the ability to love genuinely and deeply. Mindfulness won't get you there. Too basic, too shallow, and not noble enough.

To each his own. It doesn't adversely effect my development one way or the other what you believe. Which is really cool, isn't it? I am not judged by you or anyone else. I am judged by the non-living higher power on the Other Side, that many call The Light, which also dictates who and who is not God Realized after bodily death.

By the way...

I actually had a contemplative, priestly life of mindfulness when I was a Cathar (an ascetic reincarnationist) in Languedoc hundreds of years ago. I was there during the siege of Montségur by a Catholic mercenary army in 1244.

To use a current popular expression:

Been there, done that.

All the members of that army now (still) reside on the first or second plane, due to their atrocities committed to innocents. The Light ensures that no one ever gets away with anything, although on This Side it looks like they do - which is an illusion.

Did it lead me to become an ascended master after death?

No.

But I wanted that.

So I slowly investigated it and eventually discovered in The Light what is now called Heart Chakra Radiance.

The main goal of this life - reached years ago - was to actualize my growth on the Higher Stages of God Realization so that when I leave my body this time I will become an ascended master. A real one. Not a false one that is only a speaker in a yellow or violet-energy Group Entity, but a real one capable of improving upon the basic human condition.

In closing, you wanted an explanation. I provided that for you (and others) and it led me to improving my website information, improving as a spiritual teacher, and furthering my own development.

Thank you for that opportunity.

Last edited by Avadar : 23-01-2016 at 10:02 PM.
Old 24-01-2016, 08:12 AM
Ascender
Quote:
[b][color="Navy"]There really is no comparison between mindfulness and embracing the much more disciplined approach of Heart Chakra Radiance. We strive for a much higher spiritual ideal than Buddhists (or any other traditionalist of only basic spirituality) and our path of selflessness and spiritual purity is much nobler and therefore much harder to achieve and maintain.

You get out what you put in. No exceptions.

I'm not even remotely interested in your approach, but I can see why you like it. The promise of being an ascended master must be exciting. :)

I'm not seeing the act of mindfulness as a discipline, even thought that seems to be the way that it's taught. I like the core process of politely quieting the ego in order to anchor ones presence in the now. This works very well for me. Over the years I've been quieting my projections by unraveling this life's challenges and quietly dissolving the filters between myself and my environment.

I could honestly care less what happens after I die. I'm here now and this is my focus. I too remember past lives, I too have been out of body often enough and find myself in lucid dreams on a fairly regular bases. But I'm not looking to be a Jedi. I invest myself in increasing clarity and embrace each day as though it's the only reason for being.

Do you know how your brain is put together and how it interrelates with the rest of your body? Do you watch to see how people entwine their consciousness around each other and blend at an energetic level? Not in some pretentious idealized way but in the humble manor that doesn't assign a hierarchical value? You do realize that your dog sitting next to you (should you have one) is every bit as important to itself as you are to your own sense of being?

Not very exciting is it, since it's not based on the need for the adrenaline-of-promise while advancing up the ladder of importance. I have no goals because I find them distracting. You've already planed your escape from this world with an eye toward what smells like ego-echoing advancement.

I see in your reply a lot of judgments. Most everyone who isn't doing what you're doing is beneath you by being so none-driven and much less insightfully advanced as you are. I have a pretty good spiritual resume as well so I could do what you're doing should I be prone to do so. Yuck. I love the souls that I'm sharing this life with and wouldn't think of seeing those close to me in any manor other than an individualized expression of personalized endeavors that befits their needs for this lifetime.

So your challenge is that you aggressively want to "do something extraordinary" in comparison to your current physical experience. That's cool, you're obviously needing to play this one out. But don't be disappointed if your next life isn't nearly as flashy in terms of heightened ideals. It's clear to me that life is about the humility of acceptance, I feel that you graduate when you're no longer drawn to the bright lights of effervescent promise and can playfully embrace what daily surrounds you.
Old 26-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Pathfinder

It is impossible to "remember" past lives.Any one believes they can remember past lives are deluding themselves. :)
Old 27-01-2016, 07:17 AM
Experiencer

I love the fact that I am in a number of online forums whereby I can pick and choose which posts merit a response.
Old 27-01-2016, 07:54 AM
Ascender

wow imagine all the words typed in these postings :-)
Imagine I would have to read all that and think about
perhaps the writers have all left it and now are thinking new thoughts

the simple morning sunrise and some tea
the start of a new day
Old 27-01-2016, 07:57 AM
Experiencer

New thoughts for a new day.
Old 28-01-2016, 01:10 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian77
It is impossible to "remember" past lives.Any one believes they can remember past lives are deluding themselves. :)
So you're suggesting that a life is singler to that life, so when it's done, then it's done, and that's it?
Old 28-01-2016, 01:13 AM
Ascender
Quote:
I love the fact that I am in a number of online forums whereby I can pick and choose which posts merit a response.
I know what you mean. A person gets to custom design their own version of what reality is and only hang-around with those who are willing to assume along with them. :)