Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Kydilee

trying to attract a job..

Hi there everyone.
I'm not sure where to post this....

I feel I've been spinning wheels for the last 10+ years.. living near the poverty line.. feeling pretty helpless with little control over my life.

Finally an opportunity has come up that could change all that. I've applied to a job, for which there are over 20 positions available, that would finally have some control in my life, and I'd be damned good at it, and I am perfectly qualified. Some days I feel really good, like I'm going to get an interview call, and other days I feel like once again nothing will come of it.

I'm trying to do visualization, imagine myself already having the position, I'm trying to meditate on it, I've bought some crystals/gems to try and help with this.

I"m not sure what, or how, but I really need help with this. Be that guidance on how to bring this into my life, prayers, or .. I dunno. Suggestions of how to manifest this or help myself. I need to change this rut of near minimum wage temp agency pay and unemployment insurance... and this complete frustration with my life. I feel like I have nothing to show for the majority of my adult life and I'm so very tired of ..well.. thinking "some day" my ship will come in so to speak. I've chosen my so called ship. I"m tired of waiting for it to come to me, and of feeling so desperate and helpless all the time. What can I do to reel it in?? How do I fix this aspect of my life or myself?
Old 03-05-2013, 12:42 PM
novomanish

"Kryashakti" a course on Prosperity by World Pranic Healing Foundation, Manilla is made for improving material aspect of people on spiritual path.

It discusses energy aspect of finances and teaches techniques for this particular aspect.

You can google it to know more..

God bless you..
Old 10-05-2013, 02:24 PM
sguinn27

There is a book called "Laws of Attraction"....google it. Beyond that, I would look within myself to see what kind of blocks you have. Just from reading your post, I can see that you have one that you are worthy and deserving...you probably need some downloads of abundance, thankfullness, gratitude...You may have blocks against making "too much money", or against "saving money".....you may want to explore if you feel that money is the root of all evil. If that is so, then you would block yourself from making money...because after all...what good person wants to be evil!
Old 10-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Guide

I recently made a post that more or less answers the very same subject, providing an alternative perspective that may serve you better. You can read it here.
Old 16-05-2013, 04:55 AM
jaydonc

You need more time to attract the job.