Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I am sorry to hear that your life has improved and opened up. Must be a real bummer to be thrown off the path with such niceties...
I'm not sure where you're going with this. Are you being flippant?
Old 04-07-2017, 01:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Tree
I'm not sure where you're going with this. Are you being flippant?

oh just ignore me I was venting... it just seems to me that things aren't as obvious as it seems but I haven't learned to jsut shut up and keep my hands to myself yet
Old 04-07-2017, 02:34 AM
Master
This is the way i see it ,, Jesus had all these cool qualities you know and well he was his highest self ,,dosent mean he wasnt doing Mary Mag,and enjoying it,but he had a good balance,and a heart of pure love that could heal,how cool is that! we create our highest self but it seems most spiritual experience needs like a cojunct

,,something to relate to ,could be an angel ,a crystal a God/Goddess ,when i merged with the christ at third eye ,,i ended up calling it Love ,,you know we can change it up ,,when i get right into saying i want to serve God so that would mean doing a bit more than serving up my own tea ,,then i have base light just above clitorus

glowing ,,and because ive merged with the big J ,,you know i like the dudes qualities,,hey they work ,,make me less of a **** etc ,i can even see my spirit body in the upper part of me thats like a psychodelic white like patterned groovey intricate being when im into the JesusMc Mesus ,,whoa ,, and so i had to pull back cause im currently in kundalini with cfs ,,yaaa sure id love to save the world in all sorts of many ways ,,but with the manic ,deprssessive state i experience at times and a body

that wont go ,, many thoughts if i committ stop muckin ,,study ,, and serve on the front line ,,ahhh ,,no easy ask ,,maybe ill be back again ,,or maybe not ,,, maybe self love will be too strong ,,ill just love and nurture myself and fly free like a gypsy ,helping dudes in any which way i can ,,cause i got Jesus qualities in my heart ,like this old fella waiting in line ,,he was looking pale go sit down man ill mind your spot ,,love it, sometimes i do actually think the Holy Snake ha sorry spirit is the deal cause when in pain ,i can say Jesus i love ya ,,and kundalini snakes her way to my cause ,,so sacrifice brothers and sisters or is it development of a self that, wants to

be the best it can be for the good of others and for itSelf,, just because its a beautiful thing ,ya know ,, but hey you cant love another if you dont love yourself ,,well you can ,,but you could be co-dependenting or making that who you are ,,but who you really are is just freaking awesome, because you just are ! I Am ,You are, Just love one another and Peace Out ! so funny i remember seeing J with a massive big phallis standing over me in my K awakening ,,and i remember having an massive orgasm one day when i was singing about Our Lord ,,i had so much Love going on,,thats when i was enjoying a bit of church ,,holy heck ,,Yeah Bring it on Jesus ,,youre the man,,no disrepect here one bit,just my experience ,just some humor ,,good one to add to the highest self !
Old 04-07-2017, 03:50 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Tree
My life and spirituality have vastly improved and opened up since my turn away from such strict dogma. I would appreciate your "compassion" if it were your own natural feelings .

My natural feelings can no longer be seperated from the feelings of the Lord Jesus Christ, as He is in me, and my life is in Him.

It is impossible for your life to improve when you turn away from Wisdom. What you are stating is an illusion.

Proverbs 2

2 turning your ear to wisdom
and applying your heart to understanding—
3 indeed, if you call out for insight
and cry aloud for understanding,
4 and if you look for it as for silver
and search for it as for hidden treasure,
5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord
and find the knowledge of God.
6 For the Lord gives wisdom;
from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
7 He holds success in store for the upright,
he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless,
8 for he guards the course of the just
and protects the way of his faithful ones.
9 Then you will understand what is right and just
and fair—every good path.
10 For wisdom will enter your heart,
and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.
11 Discretion will protect you,
and understanding will guard you.
12 Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men,
from men whose words are perverse,
13 who have left the straight paths
to walk in dark ways,

You left the straight path to walk in dark ways.
That can never be a good thing.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:21 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
This is the way i see it ,, Jesus had all these cool qualities ... !

How do you know which qualities Jesus had?
It seems the Jesus you described is a figment of somebodys imagination...
Old 04-07-2017, 12:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yessy
You type 50 posts of your own imaginative Jesus beliefs, telling all of us what Jesus and "true Christianity" is all about, but then get all up in someone's stuff when they do the same? Here's a secret: All of religion, is just someone's imagination. All of religion, is just imaginative stories about Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and so forth, and the qualities they had or may have had. Here's another secret: The key to understanding what I just wrote has to do with spiritual openness, the opposite of religious fundamentalism.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Guide

Quote:

"But as many as believed on him, to them he gave the power to become the SUNS (Sons) of God, even to those who believe on his name." (John 1:12)

"That was the TRUE LIGHT that lighteth every man that cometh into this world." (John 1:9)

The reason why you don't understand Jesus's message about his Father, Yessy, is because you don't HEAR his words.

"If YOU are the CHRIST tell us plainly. I told you and you do not believe. The WORKS that I DO in my Fathers Name (CHRIST), they bear witness of me. But you believe not because you are not of my Sheep." (John 10:24-26)

So quit criticizing others and pretending like you understand The Bible. Your hearing only what you want to hear, and not the message as it really is.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:35 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You type 50 posts of your own imaginative Jesus beliefs, telling all of us what Jesus and "true Christianity" is all about, but then get all up in someone's stuff when they do the same? Here's a secret: All of religion, is just someone's imagination. All of religion, is just imaginative stories about Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and so forth, and the qualities they had or may have had. Here's another secret: The key to understanding what I just wrote has to do with spiritual openness, the opposite of religious fundamentalism.

All people that believe in relative truth get to cherry pick from various religions what they want and they get to make up the Jesus they want.
Yet for those who love Truth and take the Jesus revealed in the Bible as He is revealed in context and study the Word to know and bow to Him regardless of what their opinion about it may be, the option of making it up does not exist.

For me and you the issue gets back to Truth every time. Everything you believe and tollerate and dont tollerate is built on the premise that everyone get to have their own truth. I absolutely dont agree with that.

You think in terms of 'my truth' and 'your truth'. I think in terms of 'the Truth' and lies.
That is why I want to help people who believe lies to see Truth, as an act of love,
and you want to help people that dont accept 'other peoples' truth to become more accepting, as your act of love.

So everything is built on this entirely different starting points for you and me and our concept of love and basically our entire world view is so far apart.
I will rather offend with truth than comfort with lies. But you have no grid for that and see the purest form of love as mere judgment.

Your god is definately not mine.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
You think in terms of 'my truth' and 'your truth'. I think in terms of 'the Truth' and lies.

Your god is definately not mine.
You've been here all of a week and you already have people pegged, my goodness. You're absolutely wrong here. I believe in eternal truth. And I have found very few people on this forum who understand the concept of eternal truth. It is part of the new age mentality to believe that personal truth, is THE truth. No, personal truth is simply A truth. And to begin to grok THE truth, one has to shift from a relative to an absolute truth perspective. But again, few know what that means, and fewer still have the inclination or interest to find out.

As for your God, whatever subjective belief you hold about God is no doubt different from mine, yes. Isn't it great that people are so diverse in their beliefs? That's a rhetorical question BTW. You obviously missed the point Mystic Mark was making, go back and read his post.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:40 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You've been here all of a week and you already have people pegged, my goodness. You're absolutely wrong here. I believe in eternal truth. And I have found very few people on this forum who understand the concept of eternal truth. It is part of the new age mentality to believe that personal truth, is THE truth. No, personal truth is simply A truth. And to begin to grok THE truth, one has to shift from a relative to an absolute truth perspective. But again, few know what that means, and fewer still have the inclination or interest to find out.

As for your God, whatever subjective belief you hold about God is no doubt different from mine, yes. Isn't it great that people are so diverse in their beliefs? That's a rhetorical question BTW. You obviously missed the point Mystic Mark was making, go back and read his post.

Just as gravitation is a real force, whatever people chose to believe about it....it will let you be crushed to the ground if you jump from a high building and think you can fly,
Just as real, even more so, is hell and the wages of sin being death, regardless of what people want to believe about it.

Why do you think I am here? For my entertainment or delight? I sure have much better things to do with my time, having a baby and a loving dear husband whom I love to spend time with.
I am here because I am so concerned about souls being lost, deceived by the devil, believing sweet lies on their way to fall off a cliff, and it breaks my heart because I care.

I have told you the Truth. Now it is between you and Him.