Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-12-2017, 01:26 PM
Master

[quote=Jeremy Bong]
Jeremy I new that you would appreciate me being of assistance to you.

And I enjoyed your attempts at humor, with your comedy attachments. .....and you did make me laugh with your attached words of humor. ..and it was very humble of you to choose humor instead of your normal unloving critiques.

Oh I do smile....it is a wonderful life......smiles upon smiles upon smiles.
Old 31-12-2017, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
That means you're not knowing what is universal truth? When it becomes a universal truth that's true to all. And an ignorance means don't understand about it's true or not.

You can follow your mind but that doesn't mean you can get the right answer as many do. That's up to you or others. So far there's not a person who can see the spiritual realm so close as I do. And I'm living with them ---- my Cupidsons family and Gods.

Oh yes Jeremy I do know universal truth...
Please don't call me ignorant, you can disagree without insults...
Old 31-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Suspended
[quote=neil]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong

Jeremy I new that you would appreciate me being of assistance to you.

And I enjoyed your attempts at humor, with your comedy attachments. .....and you did make me laugh with your attached words of humor. ..and it was very humble of you to choose humor instead of your normal unloving critiques.

Oh I do smile....it is a wonderful life......smiles upon smiles upon smiles.

And you don't newly feel ridiculous of your assumptions that's great for a person like you who know not much of the dharma energy. I do think of few more hours is new year. And don't produce something that do misleading viewers here and there. That will be much appreciated. But you can do as your usual aspect of knowing nowhere conviction to write here so that we can discuss about them. And for sure I'll criticize with my best comments.

A new year with new advancement or achievement. So don't forget to ask my spirit to visit you in your celebration of new year...
Old 31-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Oh yes Jeremy I do know universal truth...
Please don't call me ignorant, you can disagree without insults...

Sorry, sky. That's ignorance means others not you because you've agree with me so long in the past years. If you forgot about it that means you may be unable to see them carefully now. Never mind, that's natural for you to say so.
Old 31-12-2017, 05:30 PM
Knower

Oh my I have finally seen the light of the true God. I bow to you Jeremy. You being above God's understanding? WOW what did you do on your day of rest after you created the universe? Holy WOW! There are millions of Gods that look up to you?

Some people have to wait till it freezes to walk on the waters to go fishing. I can see you sitting on your recliner in the center of the lake in the middle of the summer catching fish.

LOL I have had strange ideas while smoked up on pot and one time the next day a friend called and said..........I interrupted him and finished what he was going to say.......yeah I know it doesn't work that way.

This thread does have its humor for sure, along with some actual truth. I did say some.

I believe the bible does tell of spiritual truth and law but far be it that most churches actually teach it. The church of today really should get some spiritual enlightenment so it can teach it. IMO The church has been only made into a business of making money not teaching resurrection in Truth. King James knew how to keep Truth hidden so the people will continue being slaves. Let my people go didn't go so well with King James either.

Of course your tithing to God doesn't get any closer to God than their bank account. Religion is man made and how funny it is that it doesn't even work for man to know God. Typical man made screwed up failure. People are leaving the churches in droves because they are finally seeing the churches are teaching control/dependence not spiritual freedom by knowledge of Truth.

I do still say if your church and belief gets you where you want to be and you hunger no more then so be it. Besides you seldom miss what you have no idea can be.
Old 31-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Oh my - I cant see - but I assume its still causing a nuisance then..?..lol..

Folks - serious question - why even waste time energy and effort..?... Christ would advise us only two rules , or guidelines - first He said, tell NO LIES - and second He said, have no part in the things you loathe, just to be accepted by others.... In other words Folks - if its not spiritually beneficial - an ESEPCIALLY if its spiritually harmful - then simply have no part of it - ignore it He said - brush off the dust and walk away...yes..?.... why then, feed into this delusion at all..??

Open2it; Wanna know the secret to all that "above god understanding"..??? lol - simple - opium and a hookah pipe - that surely is the source of "spiritual truth" here
Old 31-12-2017, 07:21 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Yes I agree on ' WAKE UP WORLD ' to the fact that God resides inside not outside in a book.
The bible only contains the will of the people who wrote it... not Gods will...

God inspired the words of the bible. otherwise no mortal would stand a chance against satan. He still has 99% mislead, he always has.
Old 31-12-2017, 08:54 PM
Knower

AB I have recently found what you said as being the way to go. I recently realized it was time for me to move on away from ignorance that is used to discredit/mock me. Ignorance will not be allowed to steal my energy since ignorance has no understanding.

About the time we think we have it all figured out we find we just barely scratched the surface of understanding.

Here it is in a nut shell. Condemnation without research is the height of ignorance. In other words opinions are nothing to facts.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by open2it
Oh my I have finally seen the light of the true God. I bow to you Jeremy. You being above God's understanding? WOW what did you do on your day of rest after you created the universe? Holy WOW! There are millions of Gods that look up to you?

Some people have to wait till it freezes to walk on the waters to go fishing. I can see you sitting on your recliner in the center of the lake in the middle of the summer catching fish.

LOL I have had strange ideas while smoked up on pot and one time the next day a friend called and said..........I interrupted him and finished what he was going to say.......yeah I know it doesn't work that way.

This thread does have its humor for sure, along with some actual truth. I did say some.

I believe the bible does tell of spiritual truth and law but far be it that most churches actually teach it. The church of today really should get some spiritual enlightenment so it can teach it. IMO The church has been only made into a business of making money not teaching resurrection in Truth. King James knew how to keep Truth hidden so the people will continue being slaves. Let my people go didn't go so well with King James either.

Of course your tithing to God doesn't get any closer to God than their bank account. Religion is man made and how funny it is that it doesn't even work for man to know God. Typical man made screwed up failure. People are leaving the churches in droves because they are finally seeing the churches are teaching control/dependence not spiritual freedom by knowledge of Truth.

I do still say if your church and belief gets you where you want to be and you hunger no more then so be it. Besides you seldom miss what you have no idea can be.

Happy New year to you.

Thanks open2it, for you to understand my saying and you're the first one here who's really can see that my words or works do have certain meaning to benefit to this world. And I appreciate your kind words to describe it.

So the feeble opposed force is intervened to disagree with it. Hahaha, does it change the truth of anything? I don't think so. It only cause a ripple on the surface of the world events and nothing more.

And the opponent is of course jealous or envy that someone is agreed with my words. But he can't prove anything wrong with it, innit?

Churches are places to stay with God, at least there's some places for Christians to stay together to understand or knowing each Christian there.

As to knowing the truth, isn't that important because the more we know the worst results will be misled by it. That's why to worship God is not an easy work. But I only believe God once and I never sway here and there. And I doubt not my belief toward God and Lord Jesus Christ.

Finally, Jesus Christ and God Jehovah and my other mentors come to me and to transfer their dharma energy to me and I never thought eagerly of learning anything. I'm obligated to their help to uplifting me to a highest level of understanding of dharma-subtlety abilities.

And then it last for nearly forty years for me to really master the highest dharma energy techniques by my inner self which still have a gap between my human consciousness and my spirit inner self. But generally, they're working fine.While my human self is only trying to follow my inner self (Spirit-God) to do all my work as dharma.

My fourth Spirit-God is quite strong now. And I never want my fourth Spirit-God to stay outside of me as the other three. I saw my three of my Spirit-Gods with my naked eyes and they're in Godly physical forms. And one of the member here has seen my first Spirit-God. That's to prove my saying is true.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:05 PM
Master
This is only my perspective and intuition:

There is only ONE way to God or Divine realization and that is by consciously awakening to the infinite Divine Love and Spiritual reality that resides within us. However, each person does this in their own unique flavor based on their own psycho-social and cultural upbringing. It seems more likely that when Jesus Christ proclaimed, "I am the truth and the way and the life..." he intends for his audience to become like him, to walk his Spiritual path of Grace, Love, and Compassion. However, instead of cultivating and recognizing the Kingdom of God within us, many people fixate like the Pharisees on the conceptual idolatry and dogma. I do not think Christ needed or wanted people to worship him, but he was simply encouraging people to become like HIM.

It must be rational and theoretically possible to be able to discover the "King of God" within ourselves without declaring on or identifying with any particular religious ideology. The Kingdom of God (LOVE) within resides in every Soul. The early followers of Christ were part of a radical Spiritual Awakening. However, later due to political and social structuring and power mongering of religious institutions, we've lost the Spirit and gained a lot of fear, shame, hate, and anger. The divisive rhetoric is a means to garner control. Hopefully what we are seeing now in the early 21st century is the resurgence of (Holy)Spirit. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬