Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-02-2014, 04:38 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGy
livingkarma thanks for your story! Sometimes I get scared that if I stop talking about him ill forget him.

Babe, its to be expected during grief ...
Everyone goes through it --- sometimes, on different levels depending on the closeness of the relationship ...
The entire mind, body, & spirit immediately goes into shock; it can last from 4-6 months ...
During that time, the brain's chemistry changes to survival mode flooding the system w/hormones that cause fear to dramatically heighten ...
The body, mind & spirit separate from one another; the job is to bring them back together as one ...
Survival mode can last for years - it needs to be dealt w/on a daily basis ...
Discharging the hormones (serotonin, adrenalin, etc) that cause negative energy (fear, depression, anxiety, etc) through physical activity/exercise can relieve it/them & provide clarity in thinking/decision making ...
The best time to engage in spiritual studies is after a thorough release ...
You might want to add to your studies "Journey of Souls" & "Destiny of Souls" (in that order of reading) by Michael Newton, PhD ...
Hope this helps ...
Old 13-02-2014, 04:57 AM
Guide
Thanks for creating this thread, there's been songs lately that's been playing in my head and I never knew what to come up with it.

Some of them were songs that my best friends used to listen too and every once in awhile I'll hear them every so often. And there were times where I believed I was going nuts.
Old 13-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Knower
To all of you that this has been happening to as well: I thought I was going crazy a few times since this all happened too. My grandma passed three days before my best friend and my uncle two months before them. Then my dog almost a month after my best friend. After the first passing I started hearing things, feeling a presence when there was no one there, feeling things touching me and now the hearing music. I've been a bit deppressed cause I miss them all so much but I've taken all that's been happening as a way of my loved ones letting me know they are still with me. I guess now we are more in tuned to the Other Side.

Livinkarma I actually just finished reading "Never Letting Go" by Mark Anthony.one of my co-workers brought it in one day saying that maybe it would help me. It has a bit. I'm going to look into the ones you are recommending. As for the hobbies or physical things: I recently purchased a sketch book. I used to enjoy drawing when I was younger. My friend would ask me to sraw something for him whenever we were out together the last month or two before he passed. Drawing was one of his talents. So I think I will start there. I've also started wanting to get into the gym. Oh and got a journal lol....see if I can keep a record of my dreams and songs.
Old 13-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Jen; yes,Im with you now..Sorry I missed it before..I still think it is you though,the Higher Self,with its greater awareness of predicamant,circumstance..See;your subconscious knew all along,that those songs had meaning -you knew their content prior to this event now..And now,you ar eactively SEEKING CONNECTION - and look,your subconscious says,these songs always spoke of the very thing you seek..IT makes the connection for you,bringing to the front,informatiopn that you had already known at that deeper level of Self..

See that because you already hold this info,your mind now presents the songs again,as a new symbol for your "new awareness" where you are actively seeking this conection..You and your friend "share the song",share the connection,even if you wasnt aware of its deeper significance,your Higher Selff,was fully cognisant of your true relationship..IT is showing you YES,this connection is real..Its like its telling you - telling your self - keep at it,for it is authentic..

Now here though,I doubt it is your friend,instigiating this,because see,you already hold all the info,and the whole process so far,is internal,Self generated - it seems..BUT,this is just a precurosr - as I see it,your Soul is giving you needed encouragement,holding you OPEN AND READY,for new experiences..Watch now for instance - see if these songs occur "in public",on the radio or MTV or such..When they are EXTERNAL and not under your direct subconscious influence,then you have better reason to suspect your friends involvement...EXPECT it to happen though,is what I say,for just now,your Soul is preparing you,to embrace a whole new reality..When we get in the correct mode,frame of mind,all manner of synchronicity will begin to manifest,and you will be truly amazed..
Old 13-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Knower
Pete - I understand what you are saying now. Maybe what you're saying ts true. My Higher Self knows more than I do and maybe this is what's happening. Now would meditation help me talk to my Higher Self? A whole bunch of questions about my Higher Self have arised now lol.

Externally I have heard songs he dedicated to me. I've asked him to make one of our songs play and its happened.
Old 13-02-2014, 11:37 PM
Knower

Just trust that innervoice that tells u its him...it is mind boggling but it is real! Today I was working and had thrown my ipod in my bag...I am not sure if I I was looking for something n it triggered the ipod to turn on in the bag or what...but while in the car getting ready to get out I hear the ipod playing; i reach to turn it off but before i do i I look to find it playing a song by marooon5 that I am not familiar with:

I'm sick of picking the pieces
And second-guessingMy reasons
why you don't trust me
Why must we do this to one another?
We are just passionate lovers
With trouble under the covers
Nothing worse than whenYou know that it's over
[Chorus]I just need a little of your time
A little of your time
To say the words I never said
Just need a little of your time
A little of your time
To show you that I am not dead
Please don't leave, stay in bed
Touch my body instead
Gonna make you feel it
Can you still feel it?
Gonna make you feel itCan you still feel it?
Well, I've got nothing to hide
Dip down and come for a ride
I'm a racy devil, so sly
You cannot hear him coming'
Cause my defenses are weak
I have no breath left to speak
So take the evidence
And bury it somewhere
[Chorus]
Touch my body instead
Gonna make you feel it
CAn you still feel it?
Gonna make you feel it
Can you still feel it?
Oh my, I don't mind being the other guy
Nice try, for these games
I do not have the time
If you want me, call me
Come and take a risk kiss
Leave somewhere deep under the surface
[Chorus]
Touch my body instead
Gonna make you feel it
Can you still feel it?
Gonna make you feel it
Can you still feel it?
Gonna make you feel it
Can you still feel it?
Gonna make you feel it
Can you still feel it?
Old 13-02-2014, 11:50 PM
Knower

He was murdered; I have scheduled myself to see a medium to see if maybe there is a way for me to help him put his murderers away.....but the songs are for real.
He mainly communicates with me that way...for ex. if I am reading up on butterflies and I am listening to pandora the next few songs will be about butterflies...the other day I was running and thought to myself that I looked like a chunky horse because my ponytail was flopping all over the place and then shortly after on my ipod little red corvette by prince played and it has a verse about the chick being like a horse...lol
HE wants me to know he is with me...and when I try to discount and block my mind from thinking n e thing cuz eventually the thought turns to him he will somehow have a song play on the radio, ipod wherever and i will get tingles as well as it will be relevant to me trying to block him out...he is a piece of work even in death.
Old 14-02-2014, 03:32 AM
Knower
MIA4life - I'm sorry about your husband. I hope you do find a way to get him to find some peace and catch his murderers.

And yes! This is all so mind boggling lol
Old 14-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Knower

Thank u JenGy....he wasnt my husband....he was a strong soul connection.. In life we could not get it right, alot of things left unsaid and undone..alot of pull back n forth...alot of confusion because of the feelings we stirred in each other..alot of resentment and anger because of choices/decisions made on both parts.

And still through all of that, felt nothing but unconditional love for him in life and death.
Old 15-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Knower
MIA4life - I really hope you can help catch who did this to him.