Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Hmmmm

What do spirits see?

I Know this sounds trivial, however, I would like to know your opinion. I connect regularly with spirits and for some reasons of all things I always want to ask if they can still read.

Strangely enough the spirits request me to read certain passages to them. They say that everything is energy and they can see certain things more clearer than others. They explained to me that if there was a newspaper with fresh print/energy they could probably read it. But if it was an old book the energy would be to old making it difficult to read. They also have said that they cannot see a computer screen or TV because of the energy but they are able to hear it. Have others come across spirits wanting them to read certain passages in books. Its strange to me because unfortunately I have never been one to take the time to relax and read books so this has been a good experience.

Your comments would be appreciated.
Old 17-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Experiencer
Well, they can't turn the pages of the earth books anymore because they are not incarnate anymore. So that is a sound reason why a spirit would need an earthling to read a book.

But a regular spirit who is able to connect to the earth sphere should be well able to read anything where ever it is written.
There is nothing wrong with their senses.

I think you have some funny spirits around you. Maybe you should take the time to read a book about the afterlife so you get to understand more about how things work on the other side.
Old 17-02-2014, 10:01 PM
Master
It simply depends on their awareness. Those who hang around in the non physical earth realm, and this are the one most will get in contact with, are very much restricted by what they belief they can. And overcoming those restriction is not that easy for them.
Old 24-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Joe51563

They say they use peoples eyes to see and use people for other senses so thats what Ive read before.
Old 24-02-2014, 10:17 PM
somnium

the spirits i channel and allow to possess me can see extremely well. like what was said they can also use your own senses to see and hear and feel. more then that they can generate these perceptions themselves as energy, then as sensations.
Old 24-02-2014, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator
Interesting question. they must read and see differently then humans. They could miss the human way and they ask you to read to them. Or send the message read out loud.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:01 AM
kikoakan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmmm
I Know this sounds trivial, however, I would like to know your opinion. I connect regularly with spirits and for some reasons of all things I always want to ask if they can still read.

Strangely enough the spirits request me to read certain passages to them. They say that everything is energy and they can see certain things more clearer than others. They explained to me that if there was a newspaper with fresh print/energy they could probably read it. But if it was an old book the energy would be to old making it difficult to read. They also have said that they cannot see a computer screen or TV because of the energy but they are able to hear it. Have others come across spirits wanting them to read certain passages in books. Its strange to me because unfortunately I have never been one to take the time to relax and read books so this has been a good experience.

I AM SORRY BUT I TRY TO LEARN ALL YOU KNOWLEDGE
Old 06-03-2014, 01:01 AM
Lady Diana

I can only speak from what I've read and what I feel. I think that the only discription I can give is that we in spirit form will see things much like we do in a dream scape. I think for a time we might be earthbound to try to comfort those we have left behind and to possibly work through some issue before we are ready for the next level, some might call that hell, it will be for us what we see for ourselves. I dont feel we will actuall see like thru our living eyes but will see things in a different way. Very interesting topic
Old 06-03-2014, 01:58 AM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmmm

Spirits are mental constructions within the lower mind of God. They have no eyes to see but they pick up your brain waves and can see what you see. They also hear what you say.
In the near death experiences, people are able to see themselves upon the hospital table. How is that possible? The nurses see the person. The data goes from their eyes into the Godcenter. From there it is transmitted to the mind of their soul. From there it goes into the mind of the persons soul. Then it enters the Godcenter of the patient. Finally the data is sent to the outer brain and the vision center of the patient.
In effect the spiritual entities see and transmit visual and audio images by electrical data impulses.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:34 PM
OfflineAFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
Spirits are mental constructions within the lower mind of God. They have no eyes to see but they pick up your brain waves and can see what you see. They also hear what you say.
In the near death experiences, people are able to see themselves upon the hospital table. How is that possible? The nurses see the person. The data goes from their eyes into the Godcenter. From there it is transmitted to the mind of their soul. From there it goes into the mind of the persons soul. Then it enters the Godcenter of the patient. Finally the data is sent to the outer brain and the vision center of the patient.
In effect the spiritual entities see and transmit visual and audio images by electrical data impulses.

Why do ppl that have OBE's see above everyone? You say they can see their bodies because the nurses see them but I've always read the stories that they obe near the ceiling looking down at everyone??? Please clarify