Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 08-01-2016, 12:15 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkles
hi shinsoo, I was wondering what you meant by 'sealed away'? thanks

In order to use them, I need to pass a test that I have yet to pass.

I got a taste of what the angelic healing could do though and I found it very cool--I can't see the work being done, as I am merely clairsentinent, but I am told by my guides it's very powerful, especially on the etheric level. I channel the energy from my guardian angel. :)
Old 08-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Knower
thanks shinsoo
Old 18-01-2016, 05:17 AM
Master

I am late to this party - i just found this thread, and I'm looking forward to reading through all of it. 33 pages! Wow!

I believe, from what I have been hearing and learning about Atlantis, that a lot of people who lived in Atlantis have reincarnated in this time frame to work through it somehow, so it doesn't surprise me that there are more people out there that say that they remember things about Atlantis.

While I personally have no memory of it, I reasonate with most everything I learn about it, I just feel it like someone ringing a bell sometimes. But, alas, in this life I am simply terrible at History and remember few dates and places and such of scholarly learning that the nuns tried to teach me, and then public school. I can honestly say I had absolutely zero interest in History until I was 50. So, apparently in this life I was meant to focus on other things LOL.

I wanted to mention a book I read that I forever changed my view of Atlantis and introduced me to the concept of Lemuria. And I don't know if it's already been mentioned in this thread, so my apologies if it has.

"The Camino," by Shirley Maclaine is a book about her journey of 500 miles through the Camino de Santiago in Spain, a pilgrimage that is so astounding, that anyone at the age she was (can't remember if she was 50 or 60) would even contemplate but the tale itself morphs into something even more extraordinary starting at about Chapter 13...

I don't want to give anything away - I highly recommend it to anyone interested in Atlantis - and she has such a gift of words, that irregardless of Chapter 13 on, her writings on the journey itself is simply incredible, but the last few chapters will blow your mind.

Truly inspiration and mindblowing - I may have to go read it again...

Ta and Thanks
Old 15-02-2016, 04:28 AM
Newbie ;)

I got new ideas to read.
Old 20-03-2016, 10:15 AM
Seeker
Hi all,

This subject has been put on "stand by" and I felt eager to hear more about it.

I heard (from archelogists) they talk about Atlantis in the Summerian tablets, it is also mentioned in mesopotamian texts, and has been previously recorded by egyptian priests before Plato even wrote about it.

While historians tend to fail to agree on the subject or try to dodge the bullet shot at their misconceptions, real discoveries are made but nothing is publicly brought out ... or small pieces of information are dropped here and there on the web (Crystal pyramid and structures in the Azores for example).

I tend to be suspiscious by the way this part of history gets quickly washed off, denyied or debunked. What, in the minds of our historians, could be possibly be considered so "wrong" about Atlantis ... The architecture ? The technology ? or the ones called The Annunaki Gods, who could possibly answer the question "Where do we come from ?"

Atlantis is systematically wacked off the main stream channels ...
Could it be because not only it challenges all of our beliefs systems ? But if the technologies mentioned in ancient texts are real, could it also challenge our macro-economic system based on oil and gas ?

The main issue, and everybody seems to agree, is that we barely found any trace of the lost civilization ... and the few marks left are kept away from us.
Old 23-03-2016, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Questions about Atlantis and Lemuria
Can tangible evidence of for the existence of Atlantis be found in the World today ?
It is said to be in many places around the World one newer theory is off the coast of Florida ?
Where do ye think it is / or do ye think it even exists to be found ?
I have to wonder if it was maybe here for a time but not created by the “men” that are of the Earth but of a civilization that visited our Earth. I do not feel we are alone in the existence we are that we have had visits from other Worlds that have lead us on a path.

If Atlantis did exist then how long do ye think it existed for ?

How do ye view the existence of something or some place ?

It could well be that ye see it as being a physical living and thriving city, or it could be that ye see it as existing as we still talk on it and have knowledge of it.

When does something start and stop in existence ?

Is it when the last person there leaves or dies off or it when there is no one left to remember it ?

Was there a continent of Lemuria ?

Is it possible that there is a lost continent one that sank to the Ocean bottom?

We do know that the Earth has plates that move so could this have maybe sunk an Island continent ?

Many claim to have past lives memories to this place but is it
Real or something one wants to be real ?

Lynn

Listening to Ramtha, you will find information on Lemuria.
Listening to Michael Tsarion, you will find information on Atlantis.
Old 24-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange
Listening to Michael Tsarion, you will find information on Atlantis.

I was expecting a more specific input, not that Tsarion doesn't have an interesting point of view but I would have liked a scientific/archeologist contribution, even if it remains theoretical.
Old 26-05-2016, 10:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus was said to have been amongst the Atlanteans. There is a floor mosaic of him at the Siena Cathedral. Not proof, but very interesting to say the least. This same man is also Thoth of Egyptian mythology.
Old 15-03-2017, 08:39 PM
Pathfinder

I read the initial posts and the most recent ones, but I'm daunted to read all 33 pages...

So here's my two penneth...

30yrs ago I heard a tape recording (yes, you read that right ) of a radio interview in the USA, it was a professor of a US College or University being interviewd about an event in the mid 60's where he and a group of diving friends were staying at Bimini. He described that when diving near where they were staying, they came across an underwater pyramid; exposed on the sea bed due to a recent big storm that had shifted the sand in that area. They swam inside the structure through an opening near the top and found a temple like chamber. He found and removed a crystal sphere from it.
When he returned home after the vacation his friends wanted to return to it and make more exploration, he very strongly felt that would be a bad idea and refused to join them. His friends arranged a return trip regardless. They never returned.
If it was a hoax story it definitely didn't come across that way - I never heard anything more about it. What I was curious about - is what happened to the sphere he found..!

I believe Edgar Cayce made some predictions about Atlantis resurfacing... still waiting for that to happen!

0000000Atlantis was the 4th Root-race of Humanity, we are now in the 5th. I believe there is, for evolutionary reasons, a spiritual law which prohibits direct connection between the different root races - thus we will be unlikely to have any evidence come forward into the general public domain. If it did - it would contravene the law.
Old 16-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Master

This is an interesting channeling by Marina Michaels, and in it are references to Atlantis - I love her channelings so I thought to share this one here :)

http://thelighthouseonline.com/channel/circles.html