Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Possible Astral Dream?

Okay, so last night I feel like I made major progression in helping release myself from some manner of bindings on my spirit, and I feel like this dream/possible astral experience happened to me when I went to sleep right after because its trying to guide me to people who can help me or possibly a key to free myself from more bindings.. This is how the dream went, keep in mind I didn't consciously remember everything the first time I had it, but the time I had it now helped piece together things.:

I dreamt I was in a house I didn't recognize with various family figures, which I assume was the part of the dream where I was in my own cloud of thoughts/memories, etc.. I explored outside of that house and got to a memory recall place of the previous dream which I think was in the astral when I first had it, because it seemed like these people had their own identities rather than being a subconscious creation.

A weird magic floatinh contraption gave me some sort of letter indicating that a witches coven in the astral was interested in me and wanted to assist in my teachings, so I went there. But because the first time I had the dream, I didn't know I was in the astral, I probably asked for things I shouldn't have, and I'm not sure if the people in that coven knew I wasn't fully lucid. They did a reading for me, which in the current time I recall what their reading said, pointing to the possibility that I'd be close to free of my bindings/nightmares at the eve of a blood moon. But again, not being fully lucid, I reacted scaredly to what I was seeing and thinking these people were evil and foretelling some manner of disaster to me, which is also likely possible/feels possible, or was just the perception of my bindings trying to scare me.

Anyway, after the reading, I think I bothered them terribly to summon the image of a character because I thought he was the only person he could help me, again, stupid not fully lucid logic. They did so which resulted in them using magic to control the people inside the coven and do bad things to me.. This is where things got weird because the dream consciousness from the time I was asleep in the recent past saw my past self being attacked, and I saw some manner of a man outside the coven house who seemed to be aware of some manner of trouble and went in to save my past self from the characters.

After that, I felt my consciousness attached or flowed to a guiding self of me in some manner of the present or future guiding my past self to what seemed to be a witches fair, where again, there seemed to be so many people there that it couldn't have been a subconsciously created dream.

In my past rendition of this dream, I remember my past self running into the witches fair crying, scared and completely without any clothes, multiple marks which I think my mind is purposefully blocking from me for my own mental safety. I think the people who were there were either scared for me as well as wishing they could help in some manner, or maybe they did help but the bindings are blocking my memory of what they helped with in the astral. What my past self remembered from the dream was that I was given warm witches robes to venture back into my minds realm or further into the astral, but I can't remember where that aspect of myself ended up after receiving robes and a broom.. I just remember a storm hitting the witches fair and when I woke up as my past self dreaming that, the witches fair was gone.

Again, this might be confusing because its a different intersecting of perspectives of the same person in the astral, which I'm not sure if that's possible, but given the nature of the astral, I can conceive it being possible. And again the detail I point out is that there seemed to be so many conscious or aware practicing people in the astral that my subconscious probably couldn't have created them.

The witches fair was in a giant field before suddenly disappearing in a storm. I'm not sure why it disappeared, but something seems like there was some force of danger or it was their time for all of them to wake up where their respective bodies were.

Any advice on possibly what I saw and if different perspectives of progress but the same soul can be in the astral, as well as the possibility of practicing witches having a witches fair in the astral.
Old 26-09-2015, 09:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Also, I'm not sure if this helps with the validity of the dream I had, but sometimes I have dreams before I wake up of seeing my body sleeping, or being present in my body while its sleeping, but seeing what's outside my body on the astral plane.. And I saw two black cats watching in the darkness of the room I was sleeping in, not malevolent, but it seemed like they were observing for possible danger.

And given the dream I had before this sensation of awake while being in a sleeping body, it'd make sense if these cats were somehow companions of mine or familiars of one or two of the witches who I met in the astral, not that all witches have black cats as familiars.