Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
As Dan_SF has posted it, here it is again:

And the biggest illusion is, that they can Fall. This is not the case. Angels of God are forever like God created them.

And to add to it:
As we(the bodies) and this world is an illusion, so it is an illusion of fallen angels.

They can't sin because they cannot do error.
Only mind from a human body can make thinking errors, and that is what he is seeing in a world.
Old 26-11-2016, 10:00 PM
Master
Angels can and do incarnate. They just don't draw attention to themselves once they realize who they are, causes interference in why they came.

Same rules apply while in a human body too. Temptations, desires and needs. One thing different is a lack of fear of anything. Also there are other aspects that are apparent like a peaceful calmness, can sense a timeless wisdom around them and abilities.

All things are possible in creation, the only limitation is in your own mind.
Old 27-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
An angel is a being of Light.
The very basic distinction between man and Angels is that Angels does not have free will, and are thus bound to the Love of God, and so they cannot enter into the opposite of God.

they are sent from God and they do help his Son in times of need, but he need to ask for their help (because he has a free will and their help cannot be intruded into the cause and effect situation which the Son has made,without asking)

And the biggest illusion is, that they can Fall. This is not the case. Angels of God are forever like God created them.

I have to assume that humans are higher constructs then angels according to your definition?

If angels do not possess free will, and only serve god, then humans who choose to only follow god have conquered there evil side and naturally one must recognize a being that had the choose to follow and still chooses to follow, rather than a being that had no choose to follow, and was forced to through mere design.

Animals on this planet, excluding humans that is, most would argue possess no free will as well, do they not? If this is true, seeing how all of creation was created by god, then naturally they to must be angels under your definition as well, because not only do they only serve there function, that is part of the planets ecosystem, the same as humans, they also serve us, because we possess free will. One could even argue that humans are the evolved form of angels then? Or even de-evolved angels, based on your perspective(Glass half full or half empty?), Evolved Angels or Fallen Angels I guess? Just some thoughts to consider.

So if humans are superior to Angels, what is superior to humans, and what would be your word to identify these beings? Shall we invent a word? Korks? BanaLegos?
Angkons? So many possibilities.

P.S: Every time you help your planet through some beneficial act, you help/save the life of an angel. Be a good human and help support angels, they do so much to support us here on Earth! Be active! ^_^
Old 27-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Angels are messenger of God, they are now as God is.

To understand God is to know that future and past does not exist for him.

Evolution is meaningless.
Evolution is a human mind concept, an idea(explanatory nature) of how you came to the point at which you are now.
Actually Evolution is an Ego based idea, because ego cannot grasp now. And is always seeking answers in past/future terms.

Ego is as well product of Human mind, representing an idea that you are not how God has created you. And with it came duality and all of the senseless questioning.

ill try to explain egolution with an abstract idea.

If God has created you, and you are created in his likeness, then you cannot be body, yet you see a Body, and even feel it.

God is actually giving you live, sustaining you eternally. This is the truth. Because you think you are different than God, you are seeing a body.
And this body needs food to be eaten, so it can live.

While God is giving you his light, it appears for you, or better said it is Translated as if you are eating some food.

Now everything would be ok, if you haven't asked, but you have, you would have unlimited supply of food, and would not care where it came from.
But the Ego was not satisfied, it asked where does it comes. And this made all the factories, fields, animals and trees which you now understand as food giver.

But instead of thanking God for this, you do what you do. (read my signature about the usage of you in this post)

And of course as Ego questions, so it is as well answered in terms in which you can now(from the body) understand.
Old 27-11-2016, 08:16 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Angels are messenger of God, they are now as God is.

To understand God is to know that future and past does not exist for him.

Evolution is a human mind concept, an idea(explanatory nature) of how you came to the point at which you are now.
Actually Evolution is an Ego based idea, because ego cannot grasp now. And is always seeking answers in past/future terms.

Beautiful points! Though, I didn't ask you for a lecture. I asked you a question that you didn't answer. I understand that you are very opinionated; however, what a egotistical response that you gave, because you transformed your beliefs into facts for others. The very definition of going against your quest on trying to prevent from others, is it not?

Something to consider on your quest to fight ego:

Quote:

Glass is Half Empty or Glass is Half full.
Evolution is meaningless or Evolution is meaningful.
Everything is meaningless or Everything is meaningful.

According to your definition, it is merely ego to believe that you can pick. God picks. Any attempt of taking this away from god is ego, so don't forgot to follow your own belief and assume to know, and let only egotistical people make this choice. None of us knows right? It is merely ego to believe that you do. You seem to know deeper stuff right? They do it out of ignorance, you don't share that plight. Lead by example and don't forget on choosing a different approach to correct us sinful souls you angel.

May god continue to guide you on guiding the unjust.
Old 27-11-2016, 08:42 PM
Knower

Angels, humans and animals are all specialized groups.
An angel does not become human. A human does not become an angel, and an animal does not become human either. All three have a different kind of soul and are specialized in what they are doing. The soul of an animal isn't complex enough to handle the human body.
And if an angel would ever try to take a human form, their body would instantly become translucent and light again and vanish. Because 100% active DNA, caused by that kind of consciousness, can not hold itself together. DNA is wonderful, but way to crude for that kind of consciousness.
Old 27-11-2016, 10:08 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by William 辰
Angels, humans and animals are all specialized groups.
An angel does not become human. A human does not become an angel, and an animal does not become human either.

"Grouping" is a interesting concept. So you draw a distinction between Angels, Humans, and Animals? I understand this social construct well, it gave rise to many different branches of philosophies, religions, and groups of people - better known as countries, which were clans if I recall, that became towns, that united and became kingdoms, that further united and became states, that became united once more into countries, which again united and became country alliances, which we are at today, are we not?

More and more as time goes on those groups seems to be disappearing at least on the planetary level. Here's a problem though with your thought process, exactly where does the truth exist between what is a human and what is a animal? According to our current understand of biology, aren't humans mammals, and aren't mammals classified as animals? Where exactly do you draw that box?

On a related subject, exactly where does color known as yellow start and where does the color known as yellow stop? If you were to draw a box of what you perceived/believed to be yellow, would that be the same for the rest of us? Whose right?

If you ask me, self-truths are not always self-evident. It all seems rather inter-connected to me. You could also even dare to say that both of our drawings would be right. Even no matter how many of us differed on what represented the truth of being yellow. Our truths however are limited perspectives or limited truths. We should seek higher truths that fit all of our truths into one absolute truth that satisfies everyone. Everyone would then be happy. ^_^

A great story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWyTxCsIXE4 (Welcome to FlatLand and the heroic adventures of a hero/angel/higher level spirit being to 2-D objects! I guess seeing how we are at his level of the 3-D we'll just call him Dr. Quantum!!)

[spoiler]Said to the blind man, what are colors and further what is this thing that you label as yellow? Define colors, so that I may understand. If you cannot, then I know for you to be a liar. There are no such things as colors. ^_^ [/spoiler]
Old 27-11-2016, 10:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs

Something to consider on your quest to fight ego:

I'm not fighting it as it does not exist. Fighting for peace is meaningless as well.
What i'm doing is merely searching the hidden remains of the Ego belief which need to be healed from my own mind.

Quote:
Glass is Half Empty or Glass is Half full.
Evolution is meaningless or Evolution is meaningful.
Everything is meaningless or Everything is meaningful.

Looks like my newer thoughts about Half full/Half empty have manifested this answer.

Ill try to explain my thoughts:

When a person ask someone, if the Glass is Half full or Half Empty, the person is actually asking if the Others person view on the World is Optimistic or Pessimistic.
Now you clearly see the duallistic approach of both Questions. (Half Full/Empty vs Optimistic/Pessimistic)

But if you look from the Realistic perspective, you will see a Glass, with some Fluid in it. Which is mostly my point of view. Can you imagine, then, what do i see in people if you ask me what is my Optimistic/Pessimistic view on them ?

Quote:
According to your definition, it is merely ego to believe that [U
you can pick[/u]. God picks. Any attempt of taking this away from god is ego, so don't forgot to follow your own belief and assume to know, and let only egotistical people make this choice. None of us knows right? It is merely ego to believe that you do. You seem to know deeper stuff right? They do it out of ignorance, you don't share that plight. Lead by example and don't forget on choosing a different approach to correct us sinful souls you angel.

According to my answers, i was showing you my point of view (or perspective) which i somehow needed to write in words and which should help you further. If you don't like it, then continue to believe in sin, i do not believe in sin.

Quote:
May god continue to guide you on guiding the unjust.

Thanks for showing me these thoughts, but see the answer from the 2nd quote.
Old 28-11-2016, 04:23 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
I'm not fighting it as it does not exist. Fighting for peace is meaningless as well.
What i'm doing is merely searching the hidden remains of the Ego belief which need to be healed from my own mind.

To each there own. May you find what you are searching for my friend.

If it should happen to come to pass, no matter how dark your journeys gets, remember that even the smallest bit of light shall piece through a sea of endless shadows.
Old 30-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes my Friend, and ill end this discussion with a small lesson:

As i have only corrected a statement, so in that point i was not correcting 'you', unless you identify yourself as this statement.

Quote:
I asked you a question that you didn't answer.
Right, i must have skipped this.

I,actually ,have answered this question. I only have not defined the Hierarchy between Humans and Angels. And this definition is different than traditional view of hierarchy and history on Earth.
Angels are messengers of God who are there to help his Son in a time of distress.

The hierarchy here is (carefully said : may look as) this: God and His Son are Equals in their power with the difference of Son being smaller.
Humans in their bodies are not of God,but in their essence (in the Spirit), collectively (means all together) is the Son.

The Angels are, then, messenger which are sent from God to reach to the Spirit in the Bodies to the places where Love cannot reach them directly, because they have deluded themselves with hate.
But like God, Angels do not see the World as We humans see it. They see it different, and they do know how to Help, but this Help needs to be for the best of all involved. They are doing the Will of God only.

The People who 'were' devoted to love (word hint ascended masters and others), can indeed become Angelic helpers, bridging even the tiniest gap between love and hate, with their knowledge.

I hope this clarify my view of the whole.

And to really end this with an statement of Truth:
I am the Light of the World, as every being which God created.