Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-01-2014, 07:15 AM
Knower

Question These two words jumped out at me today - YES, ALEX: Synchronicity?

Since as far back as I can remember, music has been a huge part of my life. My mom told me that when I was very young that I said that music "does something to my insides". I am not trying to sound arrogant, but there is something different about my music - it's REALLY original, boundary breaking, and has a deep spiritual weight and meaning behind it. I've always felt like God was on my side with my music. Since my 22nd birthday month ago, something sparked in me and has been making me feel like I was MEANT to be doing this... I go to University for Communications, but my heart and soul really lies in my music. I was doing a meditation one day and asked if I was meant to do this, and if I pursue will "God" or the Universe have my back and not let me become a poor musician bum... at that moment, I felt this tingling sensation on my crown chakra for the first time, which I took as a sort of confirmation but was still doubtful.

Here's the synchronicity part: I was on the train today listening to an Eminem song about how he knew he was meant to do this and how you can do anything you put your mind to, and was thinking about it in relation to my life... as I was doing this, I happened to glance at the man sitting in front of me, and JUST BARELY saw two specific words as he was turning the page of his newspaper - "Yes, Alex".

Synchronicity? Or over-thinking?
Old 09-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Synchronicity ...... let the music take you where you want to go

funny about the " Yes, Alex " ..... only in regards to the yes part. Recently in my connecting to my oracle cards I have been receiving ( in 2 different decks ) the card saying " Yes is the answer "..... only thing is, I don't know what question it is related to

Best wishes to you with your music !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 25-01-2014, 03:53 AM
MidnightCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-The-Iceman
Since as far back as I can remember, music has been a huge part of my life. My mom told me that when I was very young that I said that music "does something to my insides". I am not trying to sound arrogant, but there is something different about my music - it's REALLY original, boundary breaking, and has a deep spiritual weight and meaning behind it. I've always felt like God was on my side with my music. Since my 22nd birthday month ago, something sparked in me and has been making me feel like I was MEANT to be doing this... I go to University for Communications, but my heart and soul really lies in my music. I was doing a meditation one day and asked if I was meant to do this, and if I pursue will "God" or the Universe have my back and not let me become a poor musician bum... at that moment, I felt this tingling sensation on my crown chakra for the first time, which I took as a sort of confirmation but was still doubtful.

Here's the synchronicity part: I was on the train today listening to an Eminem song about how he knew he was meant to do this and how you can do anything you put your mind to, and was thinking about it in relation to my life... as I was doing this, I happened to glance at the man sitting in front of me, and JUST BARELY saw two specific words as he was turning the page of his newspaper - "Yes, Alex".

Synchronicity? Or over-thinking?

The doubt and uncertainty is causing you to be dependent on validations and confirmations, externally. You only have to decide you will do your Will. You need to validate and confirm for yourself, internally.