Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Jkmoreton

Smile Sign literally

Hi all, found my way to this site and hopefully will find some answers . For the last 10 years I've constantly seen a street name(I know it sounds strange) last time I went out in nye in another city to mine, and whilst walking back to hotel I knelt down to tie my shoe and lent on a street sign for it to be that same street name again, it's happened so so many times when driving to random places that I've had to start seeing why and this is how I've ended up here, thank you in advance 😄
Old 04-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Deactivated Account

hello again, any chance you would like to share the name on the street sign? or does the name itself give you any clues, any connections you can think of ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Jkmoreton

Sign

Hi dream angel many thanks for reply, the street name is pinfold close ( it means an animal pen when I looked on Wikipedia ) I can't see the link to me and I don't think I'm spiritual or in touch with these things but it's just so many times I've seen if now 😀
Old 04-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Jk, thanks for the street name, interesting one for sure. If you meditate, you could ask for some connection to this name ... and if you don't meditate, when you go to sleep at night ask what this name means before you go to sleep.

It might take a few nights of asking but you should get some kind of dream or answer. Starting with the first night you ask the question , write down the dream the next morning or whatever you remember when you first wake up.

To reinforce the question in your mind, when you are in bed and ready to go to sleep - take a piece of paper and write in capital letters, your question. Then as you are drifting off to sleep, keep repeating this question to yourself or out loud, whichever works best for you.

I hope you find a connection, maybe this will help you.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 04-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Deactivated Account

I used the above technique while taking a dream class, I did dream and the dream was so confusing, but I wrote it down anyways, thinking no way it had any connection to the question I was asking about ( can't even remember the question or the dream now, lol ) ......

anyways a few days later, while thinking about something totally different, the light went on ! I reread my question, and looked at what I had written down about the dream and voila ! I had my answer, took a bit of deciphering but yes, the question was answered in my dream.

Expect Miracles !

Old 04-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Jkmoreton

X

Thank you dream angel ! I shall try that tonight and the next few nights and see what answers I get and I'll let you know, thanks again 😃
Old 04-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Deactivated Account

You are welcome Jk, I wish you the best of success !

Expect Miracles !