Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Seeker
Repeating Numbers. Your opinion.

For about 5 years now I have seen repeating numbers on clocks. I was never sure what to think of them but was compelled to believe that they are significant as I have seen them in pivotal times in my life.

12:12 comes in great changes, good or bad

11:11 not exactly sure what this means but I used to see it constantly.

3:33 I used to see this as cruelty because the first time I saw it bad things were happening to me. But now it has come to mean strength for me.

4:44 I used to believe this was my number. But now I see it as creativity or possible femininity. The Lunar number I call it.

7:11 somehow usually shows up before times of happiness. Funny how its like a good luck number for me.

9:11 always shows up before a possible bad event, like a warning.

I have delved into occult numbers trying to find answers for the reason behind these numbers, Ive read aleister crowley, manly p hall, and other various occult authors. Ive also read part of synchronicity- the art of coincidence by kirby surprise who aledges that we as humans look for synchronicities because thats how our brain has developed to help us survive.

your opinion would be much appreciated.
Old 29-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Seeker
Repeating Numbers. Your opinion.

For about 5 years now I have seen repeating numbers on clocks. I was never sure what to think of them but was compelled to believe that they are significant as I have seen them in pivotal times in my life.

12:12 comes in great changes, good or bad

11:11 not exactly sure what this means but I used to see it constantly.

3:33 I used to see this as cruelty because the first time I saw it bad things were happening to me. But now it has come to mean strength for me.

4:44 I used to believe this was my number. But now I see it as creativity or possible femininity. The Lunar number I call it.

7:11 somehow usually shows up before times of happiness. Funny how its like a good luck number for me.

9:11 always shows up before a possible bad event, like a warning.

I have delved into occult numbers trying to find answers for the reason behind these numbers, Ive read aleister crowley, manly p hall, and other various occult authors. Ive also read part of synchronicity- the art of coincidence by kirby surprise who aledges that we as humans look for synchronicities because thats how our brain has developed to help us survive.

your opinion would be much appreciated.
Old 29-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Experiencer
Here is a link suggesting what messages may be given to you through numbers (from 0 to over 1000): http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...x-numbers.html But it just goes to see that numbers can point to different messages for everyone! I know some of these messages, according to that website, don't resonate well with me. (for instance, hard times for me often follow 222). I even start to dread some numbers when I see them, which is unfortunate because I don't think they are meant to be "scary".
Old 29-12-2013, 06:21 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungiant1212

These are your numbers - for only you can decipher their meaning ...
Its good you've begun the footwork of paying attention & recording them ...
You can expand your search beyond the time on the clock ...
I've never been one to read the Bible or The New Testament, etc, however, through bibliomancy I found passages/verses w/the exact sequence of #'s that turned out to be exactly what I needed to hear/learn regarding my husband's death ...
From that point, I started using the #'s to look up more as well as use other spirituals books in my search for answers - they all proved to be valuable ...
Using the #'s as dates, addresses, mile markers, to relate to a person's name, distance from one place to another or round trip; record them all ...
Don't dismiss anything, a random # could show up that breaks the sequence; if it is meant to provide information it will flow in for you to recognize it - don't automatically try to fit it in any possible way to have it make sense ...
Mine was a 6 that came out of nowhere; that stand out # validated many things even though it was heartbreaking ...
Its meaning & purpose came through loud & clear ...
Sometimes, the truth hurts ...

At this time I have a sequence of #'s that have followed me since my birth ...
It has been part of every address I've lived at, phone #'s, loan #'s to present time including all of my children's birthdate & my own, etc, etc, etc ...
The stand out # is 5 ...
I'm not sure if I've arrived at the final stop as a result of my husband's death since I haven't changed my address or phone # yet nor has anything else happened to indicate a connection to my sequence of #'s or its stand out # ...
Time will tell ...
Old 29-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Seeker
Thank you for the link, Very interesting ! I definitely dread numbers. sometimes I see them and am on guard because of the warning, and more often than not the warning comes for a reason.
Old 29-12-2013, 08:15 PM
livingkarma

Thankfully, the connection of the #7 was not made till after my husband's death ...
Neither of us were meant to see it ...
The connection was to be made following his death to validate for me that it was his time to die ...
It has been one of the most comforting & healing confirmations I have received; in time I hope it will also be for my kids ...

In addition, my sequence of #'s has brought both good & bad ...
Try not to create fear, allow your life to flow so that you do not become blind to the knowledge/experiences your soul seeks ...