Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Joy21

Help to explain please

Hello, I am hoping someone may be able to explain these occurrences to me. I have a hard time making sense of anything.

The first: I have frequent moments of de ja vu. Sometimes I feel the de ja vu at the moment of doing something, other times the moment has passed and I will reflect back on it. Like, the moment has already happened but I will later on flashback to that time and realize that it had happened at another time than before. (I hope I explained that okay). I know de ja vu means "a feeling you've done this before" but can someone explain this to me more in depth? Or tell me why this happens.

The second: I have a person on my mind. I can't get him out of my head. It's like my mind won't let me stop thinking about him. I don't know why. I really have no logical reasoning behind constantly thinking about him. I met him once, we talked only some, it's now been two months since my last contact with him. But, he is always in my thoughts. WHY! The crazy thing is that I have deep, deep feeling inside me that he will play a role in my future. Could this be a reason why I can't get him out of my head? These are not fleeting thoughts of him, these are around the clock day and night thoughts. I even wake up at night with him fully in my brain. Can someone please explain to me if it means anything for a person to be very heavily in your thoughts non-stop?

Thank you
Love, Joy
Old 29-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Seeker
When it comes to Deja Vu I dont think many people truly know why we get it. Could be a past life, a foreseeing of the future or possibly that we have lived this life before. I have had Deja Vu many times in the strangest most uneventful points in my life, some through dreams. For me they seem to point out glitches in our minds system because my Deja Vu was meaningless, although strangely accurate.