Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-12-2013, 09:35 PM
winterglade

Synchoncities, help find meaning

I have seen synchronicities a absolute ton lately but one stood out.
I was driving my car after just trying to channel a certain alien entity and on my way home i drove past dulce street which is an alleged alien secret base as i just looked up on Google, then as i got closer to my house i thought of acid, and what my guides speak of, "your on acid" a way of deciphering the feeling i get when i am in real life, which is sober of course but its rather to explain the lack of understanding, i then went past Leary street almost exactly the same time. Leary is a well known lsd person.

I've been told that we all stem from here as time is an illusion and aliens are compromised parts of our self in the past and future. And that we are all one, so we are theoretically a part of them so there messages could be of what we hear in the future. Something like that, i find it hard to explain things these days hehe. but yea, any suggestions based on what i said?
Old 29-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Seeker
you were trying to channel an alien entity ? Thats interesting, can you elaborate ?