Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-01-2014, 03:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
It's believed that the Witching Hour is between the hours of Midnight and 1am. The hours between 3am and 4am have been dubbed The Demon Hour. I tend to get the creepy feeling around 3am as well, and I make sure my guard is up before then so nothing can disturb me or cause havoc.

maybe so, but only for those who believe in that kind of thing .... first I have heard of the Witching Hour and Demon Hour.

I have heard of more people saying that it is a time when connection to Spirit and those on the Other Side is more open, best thing to do would be to ask for protection whichever way or however you choose to do so, your preference.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-01-2014, 03:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami
I don't really have a question so much as a general comment.

I work the night shift at my University. It is a one person job, so I am usually there by myself. The one thing I have noticed is that between 3 and 4am is when I feel sort of creeped out! That is the time when I hear the most random noises or feel strange sensations like i'm not the only one there.

Does anyone else have any experience with this time of day? I only just realized after working for a few weeks that those feelings I get happen at pretty much the same time each shift I work. I just thought it was worth sharing!

Maybe it is due to the overall silence at that hour, that random noises that might be happening other times just might not be heard at earlier hours, or maybe being alone you are noticing the silence more.

Just take care being alone, and take all necessary safety precautions, not sure what your job is ... but if there is a way to lock doors and be sure to keep your phone charged and with you, basic safety rules. And I always ask the Angels to stay close by, but that's just me I don't really like the night.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction