Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Pathfinder

Numbers have changed from 11 to 22

Hi,
I have been seeing 11, 1:11, 11:11 etc for about 7 years now. Recently the numbers changed to 22! The change literally happened over night!
I still see 11s but 22s are a lot more frequent now. In particular...there are 2 men in my life at the moment and with one if them 11s are all around that relationship and with the other I'm seeing more 22s! What is this all about?
Old 25-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Knower

I would really like to know that too. I see both 11s and 22s (and other numbers, but these are the most prominent) with this one man in my life who I consider to be my TF. Just now I was reading someone's post in Soulmates & Twinflames subforum, where this person mentioned having a conversation with her brother who said something like: "This is the person you are going to marry" about her TF. When I read that I remembered a similar situation when my grandmother said the same about my TF out of the blue, which shocked me, because it is not her usual way of speaking and we were only discussing him as one of my friends. As I thought that, I completely unconsciously stretched my neck to look at the clock which was behind my TV and hidden from my eyesight and sure enough it was 22:22.
I'll let you know if that was a confirmation when I marry him, I guess... :)
Old 26-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Knower
Maybe it has to do with your life number as well as the life numbers of your twin flames/twin rays.
Old 26-11-2013, 01:54 AM
anela

Someone gave me this link once. Hope it helps you understand.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...uences_25.html
Old 26-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the link. I feel more drawn to the 22 man. I haven't actually talked to him properly yet but I feel drawn to him. The 11 man seems like the more logical one for a long-term relationship. So I was just wondering whether the numbers were pointing something out... I guess I have to wait and see!
Old 14-12-2013, 02:40 AM
KillKeNIE

ive been seeing the 11 thing since 2001.
since like a week after the towers fell.
ya know anything with digital numbers on
clocks, receipts, scores on games, gas pumps, you name it.
i dont think it has much to do with relationships.
more like a spider sense thing. like some ****s about to go down.
i would see them right before a crazy situation would happen.
or a life changing event.

i tried paying attention to how many times i saw it with in an allotted time and the result was me witnessing crazy random stuff like car crashes or junk falling out of space and burning funny colors.

its a warning signal that ... something. . . is about to happen.
and it can also mean the possibility opportunity is arriving to change ones path. . .

thats what ive gathered from my experiences
Old 14-12-2013, 02:48 AM
KillKeNIE

then again when it comes down to the relationship aspect of it i guess,
when the universe tags a person with the number 11 in your eyes,
they will be a game changer,
good or bad? no clue.
it will be interesting tho.
Old 23-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Pathfinder

Game changer... Interesting! Thanksp