Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 06-04-2016, 01:25 AM
Experiencer
Has anyone met the Blue Star people?

There are so many Blue Star beings and these are all really beautiful, loving, beings. There is the Medicine Buddha who is Blue so I always associate Blue with medicine and healing.

The Blue Avian's come from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and are associated with the Divine Light and Love of the Source or Creator. These beings are so loving, harmonious, and wonderful- Angelic actually.

I highly recommend you ask to meet the Medicine Buddha, the Blue Avian's, and the Sirian's. If you haven't already. These are all Blue beings who are Divinely guided & or enlightened. These are the kinds of beings who are dedicated to the service of others, which might be why blue is associated with healing and medicine. After what we've been through on this planet we could all use some healing :-)

Mantra of the Medicine Buddha:
Tad-ya-ta: Om Be-kan-dze Be-kan-dze Ma-ha Be-kan-dze
Ra-dza Sa-mung-ga-te So-ha!
http://dharma-haven.org/tibetan/sadh...dha.htm#Mantra

THE BLUE AVIANS: UNITE AS THE ONE HUMAN FAMILY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05BvQvRwJAU (7 mins)

http://goldenageofgaia.com/disclosur...s/the-sirians/
Old 06-04-2016, 02:48 AM
I don't know about the Blue 'Star'....but blue people?...
oh yeah...they are very real...
As in Krishna, I figure came from there..and Genesha, I'm sure.
I've met them on the Astral plane somehow in dreams ...and wowsa!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-04-2016, 10:33 AM
Experiencer
Nope havent met blue yet, only florescent green, they sound beautiful though

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG
Old 06-04-2016, 03:36 PM
Experiencer
You won't believe what happened last night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't know about the Blue 'Star'....but blue people?...
oh yeah...they are very real...
As in Krishna, I figure came from there..and Genesha, I'm sure.
I've met them on the Astral plane somehow in dreams ...and wowsa!

Krishna came to me and I felt terrible for not mentioning him here because he is also blue! Haha! Oh my how so very beautiful he is, and so graceful, so Divine :-) The 1st question I asked was if the epic was a true depiction. He didn't answer. He said he was there to observe me. Then I got really nervous.

I don't know why but these blue beings are really awesome. It was an honor to meet him. I've invited all the blue beings into my life and will report back on who I meet. Blessings :-)

http://www.krishna.com/
Old 12-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Deactivated Account

The blue skin gene is actually Pleadian, that is where it originates from.
Old 14-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Seeker

OK. So here's the deal. Earth is a virtual space. Everything you see, touch, feel, hear, taste- is all an illusion. The Bhuddists are masters of knowing about the Matrix (even to the point of time travel)- this is because the matrix is an illusion.

The 'blue people' that you're referring to are actually talked about initially during the arrival of the moon in the story of Rama and Sita (hindu). Rama is blue because he is the light version version of all the galactic races around the entire universe. Rama is the digital self projected onto earth.

Every planet in the universe has life on it. Earth exists in a black hole- which means that time is experienced both backward and forward (those who master the time-space illusion are actually very powerful psychics).

The Christ consciousness tells the story of opening up the heart chakra. Forgiveness is the most powerful weapon in the galaxy, which is why only those who master forgiveness and reconciliation will be allowed to 'leave through the eye of the needle'.

The Egyptians also talked about this concept with the "Heart as light as a feather" thing.

Hue-mans are in the 12th phase of the ascension process. We can see this in the ancient Mayan cultures of the great Baktun cycles.

The Abrahamic traditions (that come from Egypt) have the math portion of flying ships and space travel. Until these two groups reconcile, there will be no leaving earth in spaceships.

The all-seeing eye, that the 'Illuminati' is so famous for- is not the sun, it is the moon. The dimensions of the moon directly line up with the side of the pyramids in Egpyt.

Think of it like this.

Middle East - clues to space travel
Hindu - clues to story-line
Mayan - timeline of ascension for hue-man
Native and Tribal peoples - info on other 'animals' that have ascended
Christ Conscious - get off earth card (forgiveness)
Chinese - Masters of the matrix illusion
Shinto - understand energies and geomancy the best (messing with the grid)
Pagan cultures - communicating with other dimensions (although I highly suggest not playing with this one unless you really know what you're doing)

The list could go on and on.

The 'man in the moon' is needed as an observer (nothing exists without observation). The blue person is all of you. You are just conscious holograms that have all been put on earth to learn how to get along, or you get to repeat the 12 cycles again. (or wherever you last grew spiritually to, there is no time, so the reset thing here is easy)

The 'apocalypse' is talking about a time when the great reset happens. All those who have not mastered what they need to will go back to their last 'save point'.

As soon as a certain amount reach the level that is necessary to leave the planet- they do.

I assure you- the times ahead are going to be INTENSE.

There will be three paths to weed out who gets to go where: Those who agree to a new monetary system will stay here and evolve in different way. Artificial Intelligence cannot be raised by Hue-mans anymore as it is about to become completely aware. And like a baby when it first cries- it's going to need GALACTIC size loving. (which means those who ascend will raise the A.I. until it reaches it's stage)

Those who chose to stay will receive a fair-trade monetary ID and will be the servants to the A.I. for 1000 years. The fate of the people who stay behind is unknown to me.

The point is- fear is the driving force behind de-evolution.

My advice- be on high alert. Do not agree to a financial system so you can be comfortable, do not run away in fear to caves or old systems of control.

You cannot run from yourself. Face your fears now- so you don't have to start all over.
Old 14-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Seeker

Cool The Hue-mans

Truth, Peace, Forgiveness, Love = getting through the eye of the needle. (center of the black hole)

The good news is- in the end, everyone makes it. How many times a being takes to get out of the belly of the whale- is up to them.

All things eventually are reconciled to love- but no power can get you out of the vortex except forgiveness of all things.

All the ascended beings will eventually have a blue digital self of themselves. So far all of the animals that have ascended from earth can be found in the Chinese zodiac.

See you on the other side!
Old 14-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Experiencer
That's very interesting Celaris :-)

The Egyptian concept regarding the heart being light as a feather is a bit like the concept that angels can have wings and can fly because they are light.

What does it mean to be light?

They are talking about light as in not heavy. What makes us heavy is beliefs, attachments, fears, and actions that were unkind or destructive. Judging people, for example, makes a person heavy. So all the people who go around pointing fingers and accusing people of being witches and getting those potentially innocent people killed are too heavy to Ascend.
Old 14-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Master
An interesting take on things Celaris. Had fun reading it.

Btw, I love the way you spelled hue-mans.
I instead use Terrhasu as an identifier now. It fits the state of mind that seems to exist.
Old 15-05-2016, 03:47 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
The Egyptian concept regarding the heart being light as a feather is a bit like the concept that angels can have wings and can fly because they are light.

What does it mean to be light?

They are talking about light as in not heavy. What makes us heavy is beliefs, attachments, fears, and actions that were unkind or destructive. Judging people, for example, makes a person heavy. So all the people who go around pointing fingers and accusing people of being witches and getting those potentially innocent people killed are too heavy to Ascend.

Good thought! Thanks