Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 17-09-2016, 02:13 PM
Experiencer
Hey i struggle with this one too, i recently realised im an indigo, im currently studying nursing however the more i "learn" in nursing classes the more i realise how wrong the system is, how it is perfectly designed to keep people sick and prevent them from thinking for themselves as well as rules and regulations. The point is the more i wake up to whats going on with the system the more conflicted i feel about my nursing studies. Not quite sure what to do there and i dont know what else id do if it wasnt for nursing. Though i do get that learning about the system is an important part of my path.

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 09-10-2016, 06:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmarenLux
Hey i struggle with this one too, i recently realised im an indigo, im currently studying nursing however the more i "learn" in nursing classes the more i realise how wrong the system is, how it is perfectly designed to keep people sick and prevent them from thinking for themselves as well as rules and regulations. The point is the more i wake up to whats going on with the system the more conflicted i feel about my nursing studies. Not quite sure what to do there and i dont know what else id do if it wasnt for nursing. Though i do get that learning about the system is an important part of my path.
i've just watched Tuning In - Spirit Channelers In America:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ZAOFC9f84
beginning at 1:04:30 it's stated that "all illness starts in the emotional field -- without exception".
Old 14-10-2016, 02:00 AM
Knower

I used to have problems at work as well. In my first two jobs I had insecure managers who didn't like that I didn't fear them as the others did and I stood up for myself. Because they didn't like me I was the one they would blame for anything that went wrong, even if I had nothing to do with that part of the project.

But at each job I would write lists of what I appreciated about the place and people. And now I work at a big company, from home every day and while it is still corporate the culture is different. I've had 7 bosses in the 3.5 years I've been with them and all but 2 were good and encouraged me to push the boundaries.

Some in management at my current company tried to get rid of me a few months ago but they failed. I kept writing lists of things I appreciated about what I have and guess what? The person they tried to get fired, me, got a raise and was rated an exceptional performer at work.

My advice would be to appreciate what you can about your situation (I'm not sayings its easy or that you'll be successful at it every day) and don't take getting fired as a reflection of you. Take getting laid off or fired as the universe cleaning out the old and bringing in the new, better situations.

There will always be challenges at work for anyone and even more obstacles for us spiritual/psi people. But our advantage is we have the power to create better situations for ourselves.
Old 14-10-2016, 02:03 AM
Knower

Also, try to pick the work culture carefully. I don't do well in hierarchical, structured, military-type environments. Sometimes you get thrown into that without knowing what's coming, but if you can avoid it all the better for you :)
Old 14-10-2016, 02:06 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmarenLux

I used to work with Big Data which felt a lot like I was contributing to the destruction of privacy, freedom and our world. I had a lot of internal conflict about it.

Not sure what the best suggestion is. I stuck with it and grew to love it actually. In your case, you love nursing. I'd stick with it. Maybe your path isn't to just learn about the system but also to improve it. Our healthcare system is in transition mode, what you see and learn could help change everything in the long run.
Old 29-10-2016, 01:29 PM
Pathfinder
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsha
I used to have problems at work as well. In my first two jobs I had insecure managers who didn't like that I didn't fear them as the others did and I stood up for myself. Because they didn't like me I was the one they would blame for anything that went wrong, even if I had nothing to do with that part of the project.

But at each job I would write lists of what I appreciated about the place and people. And now I work at a big company, from home every day and while it is still corporate the culture is different. I've had 7 bosses in the 3.5 years I've been with them and all but 2 were good and encouraged me to push the boundaries.

Some in management at my current company tried to get rid of me a few months ago but they failed. I kept writing lists of things I appreciated about what I have and guess what? The person they tried to get fired, me, got a raise and was rated an exceptional performer at work.

My advice would be to appreciate what you can about your situation (I'm not sayings its easy or that you'll be successful at it every day) and don't take getting fired as a reflection of you. Take getting laid off or fired as the universe cleaning out the old and bringing in the new, better situations.

There will always be challenges at work for anyone and even more obstacles for us spiritual/psi people. But our advantage is we have the power to create better situations for ourselves.

Also, try to pick the work culture carefully. I don't do well in hierarchical, structured, military-type environments. Sometimes you get thrown into that without knowing what's coming, but if you can avoid it all the better for you :)

Thank you! There were some great ideas in here; and, I'm the same way--I don't do well in hierarchical, structured, military-type environments either.
Old 29-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Master

I'm pretty sure from reading the above contributions that we can be thankful there aren't too many indigos around. With too much of these brilliant insights and compounded knowledge the world would never get anywhere and nothing would be done.

At least that's how I understand it so far.
Old 29-10-2016, 06:10 PM
Master
I have had only bad experiences with jobs only my first job went good but it didin´t last very long all of my jobs were very short. I quited searching for it.
Unfortunally companys, friends and collegues are very difficult for us. Nothing fits with higher vibration even your friends are not your friends they envy you at the core. That´s why i am taking photography classes and eventually having my own business.
I hate following rules, even the other day at classes we were using the teacher´s photos to work on it and i asked if i could use some pictures i took. I worked with my pictures.

I wish i could find in my own circle people like me. Would make things more easier.
Old 30-10-2016, 08:30 PM
Experiencer
hey just, so I found myself a new job, quit the ****ty old one and now things are WAY better. I have been working here in this new company for almost 2 months and it is CLEARLY better than my previous job. My boss is a smart and respectful man (tough quite demanding), my co-workers are a bit childish but all funny, intelligent and competent. I am happy now. I guess it is just a matter of finding a place that suits you. Lets see how long it is going to last haha
Old 31-10-2016, 11:08 AM
Master
cdoliveira, yes lol i guess works for indigos don´t last long. We have a big problem in this world.
Good luck for you. All the best :) Hang in there.