Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-04-2023, 12:26 AM
Ascender

Spiritual Attack and Twin Flames

I am curious about anyone that has experience with spiritual attacks. I feel like I am being locked into feelings for this person that can never be. For almost a year I cooked up this phony scenario in my mind that this person is communicating with me and that they will eventually be open to pursuing something real. I went on and on like this for quite time. I had not looked at their social media for years because I half wanted done with it and half wanted to believe it was real. Finally, I just had enough of indulging it, and I looked at their social media. I come to find that based on the information I saw that not only was my so called communication completely false, and a big phony scenario I cooked up to and held onto in my mind. But also I found that our eventual reunion or evenentual communication is never going to be likely. And I mean never.

It’s all very frustrating. I feel embarrassed, weak, and humiliated. One thing I noticed however was when I get these false premonitions about this person, I can feel a distinct anxiety rush in either my heart center or my throat chakra. It can be so intense the anxiety restricts my breathing. I came to the conclusion that a communication with someone who loves you or God would never put me in a lowered fear/anxious state. I was wondering if negative spiritual entities can kind of use your chakra system as a mode of attack to plant false hopes into you in the hope of later demoralizing you. My thought is that they would do this to destroy my faith. I am way stronger now so, it didn’t break me, but if I continued to go on with the fantasy it may have down the line.

I did have an awakening experience and my other theory is that maybe I am continually revisiting the experience for me to appropriately face and deal with the trauma of the experience. I was never able to let this go, which further demoralizes me because literally at any give time of the day someone’s heart is broken, and most of them deal with it and move on in a healthy manner.

Does anyone have any experiences to share or any potential reading material that may help me? I think I falsely attributed my awakening experience to this phony twin flame connection. I don’t really believe in twins anymore. I think people find great connections, but I mostly feel now that awakening is more of an individual process.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:55 AM
Knower
I have no idea what to do to help, to protect myself, but am almost sure that what you wrote is about me also, I find myself in what you wrote. I keep meditating and for now it's I think all I can do.

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 11-04-2023, 11:56 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
I have no idea what to do to help, to protect myself, but am almost sure that what you wrote is about me also, I find myself in what you wrote. I keep meditating and for now it's I think all I can do.

A night of pretty good sleep helped. I was concerned I would have trouble after the shock I felt.

It feels lonely ignoring the false premonitions I had, but I know it is not real. Reality is very harsh for me. Maybe my mind could not deal with it. But I have to deal with it and accept things for what they actually are unfortunately. I fear otherwise I’ll be trapped in this endless cycle.
Old 11-04-2023, 09:44 PM
Master

I've spent lifetimes trapped in such things... enough that I was finally able to see how unreal it would be and back out of it this time. Although it took me many many years...

I look at it as kind of a curse, like being made to want someone with every fibre of my being even though that isn't really a desirable thing for me, so much so that I'd make up any excuse to believe it could work out... and I made up some really really fantastic stories about it sometimes. It didn't help with all the signs egging my on all the time either...

I'll be honest, I'd never have gotten out of that except for the fact she is extremely mean to me, often. Enough that I could eventually balance her meanness against my desire for her, and find some semblance of sanity there in the middle.

And with a little imagination, stark reality can become beautiful as well.

Sigh.
Old 13-05-2023, 10:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Here there is a lot of info in regards to attacks

solancha.com/energy-parasites-attack-real-danger-and-defense/
Old 14-05-2023, 06:14 AM
Master

Perhaps do some research about limerant objects and limerance as well.

Nothing to fear, limerance it's simply a coping mechanism to protect your own mind and heart from the threat of real and present love if you are a person who has experienced alot of relational and conditioned love trauma.

Often spiritual attacks manifest due to unhealed places which tend to leave holes in the energetic fields of people. These holes are the spaces where fear and what some people refer to as entities rend to attach and feed.
Also consider what fears you may be subconsciously "feeding".
Old 14-05-2023, 06:24 AM
Master

Often holes appear in someone's energy when there is unresolved fears, what people refer to as entities (which I refer to as plain old fear and anxiety) feed of these holey, weakened spots.

Any tiny action, thought or belief which fosters feelings of inward empowerment strengthen the energy system.
Old 15-05-2023, 04:16 PM
Knower
well, scary thing it is, but the term limmerance explains a lot.

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 18-05-2023, 04:47 PM
Master
If you think someone is talking to you they could likely be probably subconsciously.. it’s to easy to misinterpret something but I’d like to wait till they tell me directly until then it’s probably best for your mind unless you can be certain…

It still curiously authentic- the buzz the Chaka the premonitions the synchronicity’s just it’s alternate universe???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)