Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 05-11-2015, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It won't create a global catastrophe or anything like that. Probably have little accidents from time to time. That will keep the conspiracy theorists excited.

So it won't explode, sending tons of dark matter into the atmosphere, turning us all into meta-humans, and end up having the Flash hunt us all down and lock us all up?
Old 05-11-2015, 02:51 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
So it won't explode, sending tons of dark matter into the atmosphere, turning us all into meta-humans, and end up having the Flash hunt us all down and lock us all up?
Hey, they're professionals. They work with dark matter and black holes all the time.
Old 05-11-2015, 06:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight

That's what we'd call an unlikely probability.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:01 AM
Experiencer
I think that science and religion parted ways when the 'spiritual' could no longer torture or burn the scientists.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:12 AM
Suspended

You discuss conspiracy theories as if they have no truth to them.

The purpose of disinforming the public has involved the use and application of all types of information...therefore the conspiracy also gets used as a deployed status of misinforming and trying to control the public.

Therefore when real honest humans divulged information to the public because of their own self represented consciousness....they were attacked and so was the information. Human beings might involve themselves in incorrect life choices and then realize how evil the actual cause and motivation is.

This is why conspiracy has been misrepresentated, even though the information as evidence has many times been factual. You should all remember yourselves just how evil minded and controlling many human beings are for self purpose and self gain as the status condition.

When the collider was activated, was when I nearly self combusted. As I have stated on other topics, if any of you consider studying self combustion as evidence and also days when particular scientific experiments were being done as acts of converSION....then you would probably realize that science was causing the self combustions.

Self combustion and the evil spirit is an actual related event and is the only reason why science of this sort of discussion is being persued on a public forum only relating to actual spiritual advice and spiritual experiences.

Just think about this circumstance yourself and then realize that since the internet program was established...those of us who are psychic or have psychic or spiritual invasion/attacks are being studied by the occult program.

This situation is linked to the old condition of the CIA visiting those humans attacked or witnessing the UFO and alien encounters...as a preceding evaluated atmospheric condition and study of scientific resourcing.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:52 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
That's what we'd call an unlikely probability.

And may not even be feasible. There are limits ergo we discern cosmic laws/principles that reflect these limits.

There exists a limit of 5 and only 5 possible regurlar-symmetrical polyhedra of Universe. Evidence of limits.

Smolin says it would take a particle accelator the size of our solar system to harness enough power to pop a graviton out of spacetime.

Is it feasible that some creatures of Universe can build such a structure?

Maybe if you belive that anything conciveable is constructable....limits my friend limits...

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 06-11-2015, 02:28 AM
Suspended

The collider involves the human beings who think they own life itself on Earth.

Years ago our ancient brother took his own life as a natural being and placed it into a condition of family ownership and also control. He built civilization for his own self gain...greed...ownership and self purpose.

After years and years of family abuses and his own self gain and status...his inventing finally has brought him to his own conclusion...he has only ever been a self destructive human being. He now knows that his inventions needing a new resource has no resource...so he began to commit our life to its self destruction...for obviously if he cannot have want he wants...ownership...power....status and greed then nor can anyone else.

This is why he began the collider studies and illegal ground studies of human cellular activity...why we all began to get physically and spiritually attacked.

His own consciousness who has existed on Planet Earth as this evaluated self status has gone beyond natural reasoning and is currently using and communicating by personal choice and actually advised scientific comments with the alien artificial presences....fake information itself.

Believing the condition of his own evil status...ownership of power, which actually belongs to the communicated fake and false presences of the alien artificial spiritual images and information he thought he was going to gain a new power.

Instead the information formed by these presences actually involves the conditions of converting natural light and sound....collision and alteration of the nucleus crystal of stone....forming energy to then become a fuel.

His own personal psychic reckoning and thinking inter-relating with the new artificial light and sound signals has been given FALSE/FAKE information and he wants to believe in the information only because he has no other answer for his own situation.....civilization and its status.

It is about time that humanity became aware of the actual circumstance that our ancient brother forced upon our lives so that together as a community of selves we can start to make some positive life changes to assist us all.

This is what real spiritual awareness is about...and not the unnatural condition that our brother owns...illegal and occult science.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:33 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach
I think that science and religion parted ways when the 'spiritual' could no longer torture or burn the scientists.

Rational, logical common sense rules again. Yay!

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 06-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
There is insurmountable evidence for particles, but it's very
I find it astounding that people who enjoy computers, and just about any technology, don't seem to realise that is QM actually working. There is very little to believe in when it comes to physics. The experimenteither confirms the theory (or something completely unexpected happens),or its back to the drawing board.

QM working???? alpha particle tunneling , youngs double split, both prove that there is something wrong with wave particle theory , if one removes the particle bit and assumes waves and vibrations only they both start working, in the case of alpha particle tunneling which is usualy explained as a football being kicked through a brick wall, if one assumes the protons and neutrons are waves only, that is like AC , +240V 0 -240V 0 etc, when all are at zero there is no energy barrier to overcome hence the occasional alpha 'particle' makes 21cm in your cloud chamber instead of the predicted 5cm , instead of going back to the drawing board, they invented the cat in a box alternativly you can go for n dimensional space which paticular theory do you believe in? not sure how well you know your way round QM, last I heard everything could be explained using wave theory only except plancks photo electric effect, I've done it using resonance , quantum mistake, members cafe. my dad used to do hydrogen bombs and rockets(blue streak), then IBM, me I walked out of a physics degree 'cos QM was religion and the alternative was AI weapon systems, think of a technology that was developed without genocide in mind , I can't, oh shrodingers cat in a box is a wave, dark mass is yin and dark energy is yang, that little circle thing in the corner should be golden yellow and electric blue, and its slap bang in the middle of neils bohrs coat of arms!
Old 06-11-2015, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by canute
QM working???? alpha particle tunneling , youngs double split, both prove that there is something wrong with wave particle theory , if one removes the particle bit and assumes waves and vibrations only they both start working, in the case of alpha particle tunneling which is usualy explained as a football being kicked through a brick wall, if one assumes the protons and neutrons are waves only, that is like AC , +240V 0 -240V 0 etc, when all are at zero there is no energy barrier to overcome hence the occasional alpha 'particle' makes 21cm in your cloud chamber instead of the predicted 5cm , instead of going back to the drawing board, they invented the cat in a box alternativly you can go for n dimensional space which paticular theory do you believe in? not sure how well you know your way round QM, last I heard everything could be explained using wave theory only except plancks photo electric effect, I've done it using resonance , quantum mistake, members cafe. my dad used to do hydrogen bombs and rockets(blue streak), then IBM, me I walked out of a physics degree 'cos QM was religion and the alternative was AI weapon systems, think of a technology that was developed without genocide in mind , I can't, oh shrodingers cat in a box is a wave, dark mass is yin and dark energy is yang, that little circle thing in the corner should be golden yellow and electric blue, and its slap bang in the middle of neils bohrs coat of arms!

We don't consider particles or waves in any traditional sense, but think of patterns of probability where the particle element is only known at the moment in which it is detected. Apart from its detection, it is entirely unlocated as in itself it only exists as an interaction. In this sense there are determinable frequencies. Much like a dice rolled once is indeterminable perchance, but rolled a million times you get a fairly even distribution of all numbers.

We don't describe things because there isn't a material quantum world, we describe the solidity of matter in terms of this distribution of possible outcomes. It could be said that solidity is due to this frequency being practically inevitable in terms of probability distribution.

Indeed there are several interpretations of QM, simply because quantum descriptions themselves are entirely abstract. I'e. They don't describe a thing. There are only abstract descriptions; things don't materially exist - not in the traditional sense. There is no way of imagining structure on the quantum scale at all, so it only exists conceptually in the form of equations, but those equations do accurately predict outcomes, so QM works and the proof in in the pudding, as they say.

See, even to discuss it, it becomes terms of metaphorical allegory.

I often hear people say that physics is a religion, but I don't agree. The way I see it is, at this time in history, the scientific institution is the institution most associated with knowledge by society at large, which means it generates much power. The application of the technology has brought convenience of communication and we land rovers on mars etc, but the most noticeable effect of all is environmental destruction, as well as memorable moments like the obliteration of Hiroshima. The real problem as I see it is, science ethics don't include any depth of value. They cover plagiarism and experimental integrity, but have little to no moral dimension, and hence little consideration for benefit and harm; and further hence, the wanton application of technology.