Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-07-2011, 01:56 PM
musartnova

Instead working on astral projection from you bed, try it from a chair.
you are use too going to sleep from your bed.... chair may help...?
Happy Travels !!!
Old 16-07-2011, 03:36 PM
faw323

My problem isnt that I fall asleep, the only time when I fall asleep is when I fail and decide to do it the next day. The problem is that I cant get passed the vibrations.

The vibrations have started a few weeks ago, and since then, I still haven't had an ap. Here's what happenes when I try to ap...

1. I lie down and relax
2. For the first minute I feel some sore uncomfortable feeling in my knees and head.
3. After about 5-10 minutes my body is completely relaxed... Its that feeling where you feel paralized, comfortably paralized
4. I feel some ball/weight inside starting to go back and forth which gives me a dizzy feeling.
==== COMES THE IMPORTANT PART====
5. Nothing much happens, BUT, as soon as I loose my self, disappear, (its a feeling where you no longer feel your body so I cant even locate yourself), the vibrations start.
6. With the vibrations my heart beat increases.
7. I try to relax and not think about anything but unfortunately the vibrations stop.
8. I still want to separate so I mentally disappear again and go to the vibrations, this time I try the to imagine myself separate (I use different techniques such as the roll-out technique, the basic lift, the rope technique).

No matter what I try, eventually the vibrations stop.

How I wish I can just separate from my body and fly far far away... If anybody here gives me a solution I will love you forever!
Old 16-07-2011, 05:16 PM
musartnova

once in the vibration state....try in your mind ,that you climbing a rope or ladder, or...... in your mind roll to side to side.

a Great book that is a "Handbook" for Astal Projection or "OBE"
is Robert Bruce : Astral Dynamics

Good Luck !!!
Old 16-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Master

No. 7. You say you try to relax. I think that is unnecessary because you are already relaxed. That may be the problem. You may be thinking about relaxing or trying to relax and the vibrations stop.
Old 17-07-2011, 06:09 PM
faw323

Also, its been a while since I wanted to ask you this...

When I try to astral project and relax, I start to feel my pulse/heartbeat through my whole entire body. I get a shake after every heartbeat. Is this normal?
Old 17-07-2011, 07:17 PM
OldTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by faw323
My problem isnt that I fall asleep, the only time when I fall asleep is when I fail and decide to do it the next day. The problem is that I cant get passed the vibrations.

The vibrations have started a few weeks ago, and since then, I still haven't had an ap. Here's what happenes when I try to ap...

1. I lie down and relax
2. For the first minute I feel some sore uncomfortable feeling in my knees and head.
3. After about 5-10 minutes my body is completely relaxed... Its that feeling where you feel paralized, comfortably paralized
4. I feel some ball/weight inside starting to go back and forth which gives me a dizzy feeling.
==== COMES THE IMPORTANT PART====
5. Nothing much happens, BUT, as soon as I loose my self, disappear, (its a feeling where you no longer feel your body so I cant even locate yourself), the vibrations start.
6. With the vibrations my heart beat increases.
7. I try to relax and not think about anything but unfortunately the vibrations stop.
8. I still want to separate so I mentally disappear again and go to the vibrations, this time I try the to imagine myself separate (I use different techniques such as the roll-out technique, the basic lift, the rope technique).

No matter what I try, eventually the vibrations stop.

How I wish I can just separate from my body and fly far far away... If anybody here gives me a solution I will love you forever!
Maybe you're trying too hard.
Old 17-07-2011, 08:02 PM
mattie

What Are you Apprehensive About?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELLEN DOHERTY62
... i am trying hard to accomplish going further than i do but i start to feel a bit aprehensive ...

What are you apprehensive about?

One of the common things is a concern that we will have trouble getting back to our physical body. This return is automatic. You're connected wnwefwrixLLY quite sturdily. Have no fear about this.
Old 17-07-2011, 11:01 PM
faw323

Guys, I really need to have a chat with an experienced astral traveller. So, please, if you ARE an experienced astral traveller please leave me your Facebook or MSN, because I need to ask a few questions.

Remember, astral projection is VERY important to me, and I'm at the vibration state, which means Im right around the corner.

Thank you!
Old 18-07-2011, 12:53 AM
Guide
Feel free to ask your questions here. It's better to get a wide array of answers than a single one. :)
Old 18-07-2011, 06:37 AM
Master

I agree with Xanth.