Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 10-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Case in point on my original post. Today I was at the grocery store with list in hand. I finished my purchase at one place and turned my cart around and was going to head to the next item on my list----and I had no list. Now I had the list at that stopping point so I know it had to be right around there. But no it was not. I looked everywhere and it was not to be found. I even asked my guides to help me find it but I knew when I asked, it wasn't going to go the way I wanted it to go (list found, universe heard)

I felt doomed to fail without my list!

I thought about what was discussed in this thread and manned-up and told myself I can remember (a dozen) items on the list (yeah, right). So I started up and down the isles to see if anything jumped out at me that might be on my list. Yes, it took me longer in the store than usual, but I think I recreated the entire list. Won't know for sure for a couple of days since I never did find that list.
Sometimes I sense their response, sometimes not. Yes, they don't like to help me find my misplaced items. But they are okay with helping me remember things.

Like when I get to a store, I forgot what I was supposed to buy. They would tell me to go straight, turn left, walk straight, etc. Then I would see what I wanted to get.

Sometimes when I talk to them, I would get side-tracked and think of something else. So I would ask them, "What was I thinking again?" Then they would put my thought back into my head, to remind me. It is usually something trivial like that that they would help me with. :P
Old 10-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
linen ~ think positive: respond positively....
You've got the job off to a fine art... Good on you...

So funny, when something like that normally happens I get all sniffly and pout and feel sorry for myself. Today I passed the test. Tomorrow is another matter.

wanchain I have a busy schedule every day with much to do and I can easily forget things, and like you, my guides help me remember things left and right. I always try to remember to acknowledge them when they are helping. Today was just "lesson time". Wow, mine have never led me to where I need to go, that's cool.

Congrats Robinski78, you're only as smart as you think you are
Old 10-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
wanchain I have a busy schedule every day with much to do and I can easily forget things, and like you, my guides help me remember things left and right. I always try to remember to acknowledge them when they are helping. Today was just "lesson time". Wow, mine have never led me to where I need to go, that's cool.

I don't know if other guides would provide that level of guidance or not. I think guides also have their style or preference of working with humans. You could ask your guides next time. ^_^
Old 01-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Coincidence, Spirit Guides, Trust, Faith, Mind/Intellect etc....

Spirit Guide = intuition = instincts = faith and trust balanced with experience and mind/intellect ergo rational logic and common sense.

We have faith and trust that, the auto approaching us will not cross the center line for extended period of time, but on rare occasions they do.

Gravity is what creates oneness i.e. all is connected minimally by gravational network/fabric/membrane.

Initial set of circumstances begin with non-counting numerical zero{ 0 }--- whether in physical/energy reality or in quasi-physical gravity. ---and in causal deterministic Universe, follow sequentially as 1, 2, 3, etc......

Occasionally 1 + 1 = 4 via geometric synergy or in biology 1 man{ spermozoa } plus 1 woman{ egg } can = 15 children.

It was coincidence when a woman whom had rare defective gene that lead to specific disease, went to clinic to get sperm placed into her egg and the donor also had the same defective gene so her child got the disease only becase both the egg and the sperm carried the defective gene.

Occasionally people win the big lottery and beat the trillions of odds against them via coincidence.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 01-11-2014, 02:23 PM
Seeker

I've often heard it said (even tested it myself at odd times) that if you ask a spirit guide to help you with something, they will, but only if it's right; for the time and reason: such help has been requested...

Hi Rob, great you could help those people, great feeling that must be.
It doesn't get any better. As the Kabbalists point out (I am not a member of that party) …The Creator created man because he wanted to experience himself and bestow upon his creation.
We know this feeling very well, we only don't want to acknowledge the level of satisfaction it gives because it's not regarded as a cool thing.....thinking of others.
Why is bestowing upon others that good for us....because we want to get back to the Creator and so we copy His behavior, we want to bestow on others. The more we do the closer we get to the Source. It is that simple why it feels so good. Will they help you...of course because it is for the greater good and at the end of the day we are all one. So keep on doing “the good stuff” it will absolutely bring you joy & happiness…..and please don’t listen to anyone we argues the opposite. If you connect your core competences / talents to this you will experience even greater speed and perhaps assistance is offered even faster.
Have a great day and enjoy your stay in this beautiful world of miracles.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Master
well, life is an experience, seems pretty good when it's all going so well, but when it all goes awry, just keep on similin'.