Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 10-09-2014, 12:38 PM
Master
A Point of Interest!!!

I've often heard it said (even tested it myself at odd times) that if you ask a spirit guide to help you with something, they will, but only if it's right; for the time and reason: such help has been requested...

Can't say that it's ever worked for me in a memorable way, otherwise I'm sure I would never have forgotten... But my most recent request has not only been answered, but in such a powerful, almost incredible way, I will remember it to my dying day, with the realization that there are such helpers in our lives, being re-enforced beyond anything imaginable...

Back in the middle of August, to help a friend, I purchased something on line for them, because I had the means of doing so... Was informed that the said item would take up to ten days for dispatch to be complete and the time schedule for delivery would be between August 28 and September 5...

As 5 turned to 6 and the said item had not arrived, I said to my Spirit Guide:
"How about some help here Buddie, this person could come to see me any time and I've nothing to hand over... Don't know when it will be, but can you get that package here, so that I can hand it over when they arrive ~ please"...

It's then, that one puts such requests out of there mind (or should do) ~ (I did)...

This morning September 10th at 9.30am, I received a mail message from this friend, to say they would be calling to see me at 2.00pm, if that was OK, to which I replied "sure thing, but I've nothing here for you yet"... "That's OK" they replied... And it was left at that...

At 11.30am, there was a knock on the door and the postman handed me the delivery we'd both been waiting for... Five days late in delivery, but how coincidental is it's arrival, to the request I made to Spirit...

Just try to imagine the look on that friends face, when they arrive (in an hours time) and the item they've waited so long for is placed safely in their hands...

I see it as real: 'mind blowing stuff'... What do you think?????????????????????

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 10-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Experiencer
We often think that we are lost,that being spiritual so to speak doesn't work,etc.,but since we aren't aware of all the hidden variables,the said way of thinking is wrong.The Universe knows better and undoubtedly has its reasons for manifesting things/events one way or another.
And,i think yes,things should happen at the right time.
Your Spirit Guide seems to be wise and powerful.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow !! That is AWESOME ! I love it when things happen like that !
Old 10-09-2014, 02:43 PM
Master

So funny we have our time schedule and Universe has it's time schedule. Not always do the two agree. But when they do it's wonderful. I can give a sigh of relief with the connection with whatever is out there. Thanks for sharing that.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Master
Thank you Yolxochitl... I think you're right about the power and wisdom that was involved... It's awesome...

Adrienne: it really took me by surprise... Almost overwhelming...

Linen
... You're absolutely right about the universal factor... Time and the universe will have its way ~ whatever...

Overall, it's been a very eventful and fruitful day, with the person receiving the item, wearing a smile that would split the atom at a moments notice, as they departed...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 10-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78

Overall, it's been a very eventful and fruitful day, with the person receiving the item, wearing a smile that would split the atom at a moments notice, as they departed...

Robbie....

Very nice to hear !

I am happy for you both !

Adrienne
Old 10-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Master

It’s rather interesting that for a number of years, my way of life has been completely free of belief and faith… I’ve preferred to live by the/a code of acceptance, knowledge and understand… Nothing is left to chance… There are no ‘mights’ or ‘maybes’ ~ only ‘right’ and/or ‘not right’... Acceptance of the inevitable as a necessary facet of progress: ruling the day...

There is no such thing as wrong - either… Because getting something wrong (as they like to call it) is actually the application of the tool that’s used, to learn how to get something right: as much as a hammer is needed to drive a nail into wood, or a saw to cut logs for a fire… No one can manage without such equipment…

They found a way of putting man on the moon… In years yet to come, they will find a quicker, easier, cheaper or safer way of doing that… Would that mean that originally, they did the job wrong… Nope… Maybe they didn’t get it as right as they do at some later date… But wrong: never in a month of Sundays… Let’s face it… The whole of life is evolution in progress, as is the finding of the best way of getting everything right….

The reason I've posted this here, is that my theory (as submitted) has led me to access some very interesting 'now-known' facts about life... It get's easier to manage and live that life with every passing day....

Have a nice day yourself: the next time you wake up....

Robbie….

Old 10-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Master

Case in point on my original post. Today I was at the grocery store with list in hand. I finished my purchase at one place and turned my cart around and was going to head to the next item on my list----and I had no list. Now I had the list at that stopping point so I know it had to be right around there. But no it was not. I looked everywhere and it was not to be found. I even asked my guides to help me find it but I knew when I asked, it wasn't going to go the way I wanted it to go (list found, universe heard)

I felt doomed to fail without my list!

I thought about what was discussed in this thread and manned-up and told myself I can remember (a dozen) items on the list (yeah, right). So I started up and down the isles to see if anything jumped out at me that might be on my list. Yes, it took me longer in the store than usual, but I think I recreated the entire list. Won't know for sure for a couple of days since I never did find that list.
Old 10-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Master
linen ~ think positive: respond positively....
You've got the job off to a fine art... Good on you...

Old 10-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Master
Wow ~ I've just noticed... I've turned from a 'knower' into an 'experiencer'...

Does that mean, that I'm now going to experience that which I came to know previously...

Puzzling stuff....