Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-03-2015, 01:50 PM
Experiencer

'false' memory, or something else?

Hello. I'm really going crazy over a recent event. I remember something that happened the other night but no one else saw it or remembers it. But I know what I saw. It's left me very confused about it all. Basically, I was in a bar with a friend. I was not drunk but she was tipsy. I remember vividly this guy walking into the bar and she called him over. I could describe this guy and everything. For some reason, she thought he looked cold and put her hands on his ears to warm them up. If you knew this friend, it isn't shocking that she'd do this. At first i thought she knew him but maybe not... anyway.... I don't think I dreamed this because I clearly remember talking about it on the ride home from the bar even. It wasn't something that I didn't remember till the next day. I remember everything else from the night perfectly fine and I was driving so I know what I had to drink and it wasn't much. Mostly just had root beer. And I certainly didn't even feel tipsy.
So why does nobody remember this particular event? My friend was drinking but remembers everything else. No one else remembers it, even her husband who I could have sworn was right there and even commented about it. And he was completely sober. My friend asked many people who were there and nobody recalls this guy even comming into the bar. So I'm left wondering what exactly happened. Who was he? My friend seems to think maybe this had some sort of supernatural or spiritual significance because I have had many other things in my life which are strange or unexplainable. Please can anyone help shed a little light on this matter for me? Thank you.
Old 10-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Experiencer
Most probably this event hasn't happened yet in the"real life".And maybe this guy will be important in your friend's life.You saw somehow this event,which most likely means you have some abilities in this direction.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:20 AM
Master
Look into parallel timelines (AKA parallel universes). That sort of thing happens to me about once a year. In some cases there is more 'evidence' than just what I could remember.

This might help:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=36880
Old 11-03-2015, 10:34 AM
Guide
It could be a future event, like was mentioned. I get things like that from time to time. Is this a place you and your friends go to on a regular basis?

It is hard seeing the future because things change with each decision that is made so if this was a clear viewing then it is important in someway.

You should probably ask your spirit guides about it. If they will not give you a direct answers then it most definitely is a future event. Spirit Guides will not interfere with future events unless it is life and death.

Peace and Light,
SC