Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Super Moderator
Maybe the ghosts are in the church because they are looking for something which doctrine has taught them, but they cannot find it because the other world is not a place of doctrine. It is a place where what is in the Heart is found, and that may not be what they have been taught. So there is confusion? Maybe he was told he would meet "The Lord" and so far he hasn't? So he is angry, scared, unsure and terribly confused.

One thing which may help him is if you can gently ask him if he has a loved one who passed into spirit ('died') That doesn't matter what century....etc. You don't need to bring time into it.
But does he have someone -anyone he loves very much who died? That question may bring an emotional response which may be a lot of pain or grief or other emotions....I don't know. But if you can also ask him to fill his heart with love for that loved one, and to concentrate on them, their character, and the love they shared, and forget everything else.....it is possible he might find the 'secret doorway' out of whatever trap he is in. And it is possible it could happen quite quickly -depending on whether he can do that or not.
Old 10-10-2015, 02:56 AM
Knower

You are most welcome Echomanchess. It's a pleasure to meet another with the same/similar gift.

Goosebumps coursed through my body when I read of your first experience. That's a good thing : ) It confirms to me that you indeed met an Angel & they're ready to assist in your development as a Light worker.
Do you collect the feathers? I would. And I'd be making things like mobiles with them to hang near windows & above my bed (And yes, I would refer to them as my 'Angel feathers', haha)
An "orb of light"? I've heard a bit about orbs but have yet to have that experience myself. Fascinating.

When I do a clearing or rescue, I see myself as the first link in a chain of Light workers - some would call them 'Angels' - that reaches all the way to the Divine. Labels aren't important, what IS, is that I'm with the good guys. Filling oneself with Light not only protects, but it also aligns one with those from the Light.
You're instincts are good. I'm interested in hearing the "something very similar" protection that you already do. - (I forgot to mention, once filled with Light, expand it till you're in a large ball of that Light)

Childhood "invisible friends" like "Lord" are real most of the time. It would be an excellent exercise to try & reconnect with Lord while in meditation. See what happens, one never knows until one tries.
Invisible friends are there for a reason, even if it's just because one or both are lonely & need a friend.

If talking out loud & receiving tapping in response works for you, then continue using it. Once you hear tapping in response, then tell them 'one for yes, two for no', for example.
I've heard of others who have had spirits communicate where they respond by flashing/dimming the lights off & on. Or spirits using white noise on radios or TVs to communicate. Or flaring candle flames. Whatever is easiest for the spirit.
Trust your intuition/instincts/gut feeling. In time, you'll also learn to trust your telepathic contact with those from the Light. Their voice is always soft, calm & quiet.
Having said that, it's important to remember that we are their equal & that we are responsible for our own actions. My teacher in Spirit made it very clear that I'm the one doing the work on my end, that I'm not to rely on him or others to clear or rescue.

"I see everything as either lightness or darkness." That's exactly how I see things when wearing my 'spirit clearer/rescuer' hat.
I've helped several people who've been under attack by black magic practitioners. It's such a relief when they finally find someone who has the power to help, that many want revenge. I've been offered thousands of dollars to attack others, usually when I've been really broke. No matter my situation, I'm never tempted in the slightest (learnt the hard way in a past life) because I belong to the Light, to the Spirit which is God : )
In this arena, there are no shades of grey in my mind.

"I'm scared of me." Until I understood, the energy within frightened me also (It didn't help that my parents regularly called me a "Devil" or "Demon" & felt the need to try to flog 'it' out of me) The power of the gift can be used for good or bad, it is grey by nature. It's why I'm so absolute in my attitude & will not use it to harm another.
I can't say why you saw a "beast/ a demon" looking back from the mirror, except to presume that it's probably a reflection of fear.
We all have a spark of the Divine within. We also have what the OT called "the adversary" (until it was changed to 'Devil') within, which is our negative Ego that's fed by pride, ignorance, jealousy etc. My favourite illustration are the cartoons with a little devil on the left shoulder & an Angel on the right.

The very fact that you're ready to work with the Light means that you've learnt the necessary 'soul lessons' that's earned this opportunity, in past lives.
Did you know that the Rabbi that Mother church based Jesus upon, taught reincarnation? Reincarnation was a basic Christian tenet until made anathema at the Council of Nicaea.

"My relationship with God .... is extremely simple." Excellent, so is mine : )

If you'd like, there's much I'd like to share, especially my perspective, that's been formed by experience, on the nature of negative entities.
All you need to know for now though, is that you are protected & receiving much help/energy from those from the Light. They will not put you in harms way.
Whether you ever get to face 'nasties' remains to be seen, that will ultimately be up to you.