Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 15-11-2010, 12:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
co - manifest, going on the idea of two minds working together is better than one ! Great idea.... so, how do we start with this manifesting of going back in time ?

would this be like astral travel ?

hmm i'm not sure if astral travel is safe and i don't know that we have the power to turn back world time. we can setup a date and time we desire to go back to and ask universe to manifest it in safe and secure postive manner? or think of other ways it would be possible..
Old 15-11-2010, 03:47 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
hmm i'm not sure if astral travel is safe and i don't know that we have the power to turn back world time. we can setup a date and time we desire to go back to and ask universe to manifest it in safe and secure postive manner? or think of other ways it would be possible..

Hi Rose

I have wondered about that myself. But then I remember that time is not linear in nature and that is a man-made construct we use to keep our heads from spinning off when we attempt in this finite consciousness to grasp the truth about "time"... mainly that it doesn't exist and is cyclical in nature, meaning everything happens at the same "time"... past, present and future!!!! (OUCH! I can feel a headache coming on just TALKING about it!) That being the case, why can we NOT travel into other time zones, providing we do so in our astral vehicle and leave our dense 3-D bodeis behind. I faciliate past life regressions for clients, and it has always been my belief that they are able to re-visit those experiences because they are still happening...! What do you think?
Old 16-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Master
that's interesting lightfilledheart! i have read the same thing, souls are still expierincing those realities on different grids..

if i could i'd like to go back in my psychical body and change things
Old 16-11-2010, 03:06 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
that's interesting lightfilledheart! i have read the same thing, souls are still expierincing those realities on different grids..

if i could i'd like to go back in my psychical body and change things

Hi Rose! Although it's a difficult concept to wrap one's head around, something deep inside me says it is true. I think we'd all wish to go back and change some of the terrible events... both in our own personal lives and historically! And in actuality, that concept is not impossible, according to Jane Roberts' channeled Seth information. He always insisted you CAN change the past and the future with your beliefs and the emotional charge behind them! He would state over and over, "The point of power is in the NOW!" Have you ever read Roberts' book "The Education Of Over-soul 7"? It's fiction (or is it!), and a perfect illustration of the truths and principles Seth taught. There is one chapter in there that deals with exactly what we're talking about, where someone does something in the future that changes something in the past...! It's fascinating. I have to admit I don't fully comprehend how such things are enacted or the cosmic laws that make them possible, but then much of the Seth material is that way. I feel an inner resonance with it that assures me it is high spiritual truth, but my finite brain cannot fully comprehend it!
Old 16-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Master
wow that's incredible thank you so much for sharing! is there a method or something to this? lol i need to change about 147 things
Old 16-11-2010, 07:57 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
wow that's incredible thank you so much for sharing! is there a method or something to this? lol i need to change about 147 things

Apparently you change your mind... your thoughts, beliefs, attitude, and FEELINGS about the subject at hand right... here and now in the present! That one simple act alone will serve to alter the past, as well as influence what will come to pass in the future. I would highly recommend the book "The Edcuation Of Over-soul 7".... it's a fantastic read It opens the mind to all KINDS of things! And the author, Jane Roberts (now residing in spirit, having crossed over a number of years ago) beautifully brings all the far-reaching tendrils together in a cohesive whole at the close of the book. Really quite a trip down "Enlightenment Lane"
Old 16-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Master
wow thank you so much!
Old 16-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Master
I heard Deepak Chopra say something about this one time and I loved it. He said no matter how crunched for time you are, just pretend you have plenty of time. for example at work i have to maintain a schedule and if I feel like I'm running behind, looking up at the clock, instead of saying OMG i have no time left, I just go "oh I have plenty of time" it calms me down and it truly ends up with me feeling I have more hours!!
Spiritlite.
Old 21-11-2010, 03:26 AM
Deactivated Account

Very cool example Spiritlite !

I have recently begun thinking/ saying " I have all the time in the world " and for some reason, life seems to slow down and I do have more time !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Master
there is a sun moon medidation on youtube