Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Knower

Any thoughts as to what happened please?

Hi everyone.

I've recently had an experience I can't quite explain, as something like this exact nature has not happened to me before now.
I don't know if this is the right spot for it or even 'what it should be termed as' (as yet)
so apologies if this isn’t in it’s correct spot on these forums.
Mods feel free to move it if need be.

Would anyone share their thoughts on what I may have experienced or not please.

I communicate naturally with my deceased father (he passed away a number of years ago) almost everyday. We have a close relationship now that he’s passed, yet we never had a close relationship when he was alive. I barely knew him.

I’ve had many questions for him over the time he’s been gone, and he’s given me satisfactory answers each step of the way. God bless him.
But the other night something happened that I wasn’t at all expecting.

Just to note - I've never sleep walked in my life nor have ever suffered from random nosebleeds (except when coming into contact with a certain SC) which was years ago now.

I went to bed as normal. I fell asleep to a certain song and nothing was out of the ordinary. I woke up about 2 hours later with a splitting headache and a nosebleed (and yes I was “awake”) so then got up, went to the loo and had a drink of water.
As I closed the fridge door, I remember thinking ‘the light isn’t working’ on the inside of the fridge, but it was early so wasn’t too bothered right then.
As I was heading back to bed, my dad jumped into my thoughts in the lounge room, which is half way back to bed.

I stopped dead. I felt freezing cold for a moment and then heated up like an oven in the next moment. I felt my dad touch my shoulder, and then I felt a rope around his neck.

The strange part is this.

I felt the rope around my neck. I seen my dad standing at his daughters doorway crying (my half sister) and he was a mess. I heard his conversation to her (while she slept) because he did it in the early hours of the morning (of which I won’t write here his words) but I heard him. Then he turned to me and said a few words also. (again, I won’t relay those words for personal reasons)
Yet I was never there in his house. Like I said, I barely knew him. He lived far away from me all my life and I never really ever saw him.

I then felt him hang himself. But the strange part was like a film being relayed to me, of that night. My body was hanging like he had, my eyes were his eyes in that moment and I was watching/witnessing and feeling his pain and hearing the thoughts going through his mind as he ‘done it’.
Yet his calmness overall, was exactly that, as he ‘showed me’ what he done.

Basically, it felt as I’d hung myself but I was in him and he in me, all relayed like a film of those last moments of his.

Any thoughts as to what this experience is please, would be greatly appreciated.