Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 04-01-2024, 12:17 PM
Administrator
Some things that happen are Beyond your control so you do not create that

so no I don't believe you create your own Reality

Namaste
Old 04-01-2024, 10:00 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Some things that happen are Beyond your control so you do not create that

so no I don't believe you create your own Reality
Maybe the truth is we are co-creators of our reality, i.e. having some influence but not in controlling the total outcome. It could be that the main paths are already 'mapped out' for us but we get to decide the quality of those routes or whether it's possible to take detours along the way.

In palmistry, it is said that the left hand is what you're born with, and the right is what you've accumulated throughout your life.

Until the age of 30 I had a fatalistic mindset i.e. 'this is how it is', 'nothing can be done' etc. Then I had a major transformation! I was taking my degree in psychology and chose a module humanistic psychotherapy. I encountered concepts that were alien to me, i.e. that we could CHOOSE our reactions! Long story short, I took a leap of faith, opened my mind and was truly in awe to experience a major perception shift! I now have a positive mindset hardwired in me - some 4 decades on now!!!

We can learn new reactions e.g. instead of feeling frustrated when just missing a bus, if we catch ourselves at the initial reaction stage (where best it can be altered), we need not give ourselves a hard time but can change gear. Now I do a number of different things when in that situation, e.g. use the time to sort out something, notice my surrounding environment more...the options are innumerable!

Psychologists know that stress is not the situation but our reaction to it.
Old 04-01-2024, 11:35 PM
Master
My understanding is that we are co creators working within a whole system that’s interconnected.

In saying this, if I understand myself, as the whole and live through this awareness, my experience is more directly influenced by what I become aware of.

We are the creators of our reality through what we are ignorant of and aware of. Conscious and unconscious reality..

The more conscious you become, the more aligned to the whole you become, the more choices you’ll begin to see and create through those.

Each piece of the whole is dependent on each other, so it comes back to understanding yourself as the whole in this way. Not just intellectually, but as a direct experience open, aware and clear..each piece of me is working as its own system in this way. So by embracing all of myself, integrating my own system, my experience aligns to the whole..

We see change in our reality when we change the way we see. We change the way we see, when we change the way we think and feel. When we change the way we care and love, when we consider all life through these eyes, reality looks very different. We shift, reality shifts. We see things differently with new eyes, fresh eyes.

We are creators always determining from our inner reality..
Old 05-01-2024, 07:47 AM
Guide

The main points in this reality are determined by your souls plan.
Old 05-01-2024, 08:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
The main points in this reality are determined by your souls plan.

What do you determine as ‘main points’ I’m curious now?
Old 05-01-2024, 08:53 AM
Master
Quote:
You Create your own Reality .Maybe?

What does that even mean?
Old 05-01-2024, 09:19 AM
Guide

JustBe....The major things that arise,not mundane,routine things.

Altair......It means I dont know.

I hope that helps.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
JustBe....The major things that arise,not mundane,routine things.

Altair......It means I dont know.

I hope that helps.

Thank you.

Can you give me an idea of what you mean by major things?
Old 05-01-2024, 10:53 AM
Guide
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
My understanding is that we are co creators working within a whole system that’s interconnected.

The more conscious you become, the more aligned to the whole you become, the more choices you’ll begin to see and create through those.
Wonderfully enlightened post! There needs to be a 'like' button on this forum (with 'thank you' and 'agree' emoticons too)
Old 05-01-2024, 11:13 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Thank you.

Can you give me an idea of what you mean by major things?

I'm no authority but I believe those were the tasks you agreed to carry out once you incarnated.That and with the need for survival once incarnated,ie.....Ego,(which in my thinking is to help with survival),cash etcetera,the various emotions, all that stuff once incarnate,makes up your life in general.

I hope you understand that because I don't.