Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Bluegreen

Time and Squatch, how interesting that you both have experienced the void. In an earlier post I copied the descriptions of three types of light, one of them being dark light. Does that resonate with you?

More quotes:

In Memories of God and Creation by Shakuntala Modi, subjects were regressed to before creation.

Quote:
As I look back to find where this spark came from, I hear a sound that is coming from the void. It is created by the friction between two particles in space. One is a very dark blue, dense particle, and the other is purplish blue. When they come close and rub together, it creates the sound and spark of Light. This sound is very beautiful, like 'Om' but far better. 'Om' sounds boring and dull compared to what I am hearing. Vibrations spread in circles from the original spark, creating beautiful sounds.

Only the clairaudient subjects heard sounds.

Off topic but I want to draw your attention to an article about Gnostic manuscripts found in 1945 but don't know where to post it. Just in case you have not read about them.
http://www.cinemind.com/a****er/news...36694527389583
Old 08-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Time

Hitler was christian, as was the most popular demoniation at the time. He apperantly also partook in the occult, which has been more and more corraberated over the years.

Hitler also tried to steal any major christian artifact he could find. He may not have been christian in regards to how we see it, but it definetly played into his scheme ( it wasnt just christian items btw, it was art, and other religious items from pagan traditions, and many others)

BG - I dont remember any sort of layers as you speak of, but as I said too, its really hard to explain something that technicaly doesnt exsist ( a void is nothing, nothing cant exsist as we know it right?... but it does.. blah blah LOL im trying not to go that far downt he rabbit hole lol )

I just had to comment on how colours can create a void is all.

Then again.. I guess thats layers! HAAHA
Old 08-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Hitler was christian, as was the most popular demoniation at the time. He apperantly also partook in the occult, which has been more and more corraberated over the years.

Oh my, you mentioned occult. I bet that is one reason why LisaLisa calls Blavatsky evil. She wrote an 'occult' book. According to Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary's definition, occult means "not revealed, secret, concealed, not easily apprehended or understood" (which precisely describes The Secret Doctrine)

Hitler also tried to steal any major christian artifact he could find. He may not have been christian in regards to how we see it, but it definetly played into his scheme ( it wasnt just christian items btw, it was art, and other religious items from pagan traditions, and many others)

BG - I dont remember any sort of layers as you speak of, but as I said too, its really hard to explain something that technicaly doesnt exsist ( a void is nothing, nothing cant exsist as we know it right? it is the glue that holds everything together perhaps?... but it does.. blah blah LOL im trying not to go that far downt he rabbit hole lol )

I just had to comment on how colours can create a void is all.

Then again.. I guess thats layers! HAAHA

Where did I mention layers? All I asked was whether the description of dark light resonates with you and Squatch, didn't I?:
Quote:
Dark Light Pure black
A shimmering peaceful depth yet often usually perceived as "The velvety Darkness That Knows," a source of strength and knowing, dark purple sanctuary; the womb of creation.

What layers did you refer to?
Old 08-06-2011, 07:53 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:

Hitler also tried to steal any major christian artifact he could find.

Hitler was absolutely not christian, he was a pagan and he worshiped lucifer. He was also supernaturally protected from harm by lucifer himself. Satan saved his life atleast once. Why? Because he used hitler to try and exterminate the jews, God's chosen people.

It all stemmed from Blavatsky, and then he took the ball and ran with it. He believed that the germans were related to the annunuki because of the blonde hair and blue eyes.

I know alot about hitler, my family is from germany and one of my uncles served in hitlers army.

Do you know why he stole christian artifacts? Because he felt that it would make him look like a superstar.

I know alot about hitler, but I don't really like to discuss evil and give it anymore attention. It gets enough already, but I'm not ignorant of history, far from it actually. Most people don't know much about him.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Suspended
I would love to talk about the void more. I'm not sure christianity is the accepting section....

Can we move the conversation elsewhere?
Old 08-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Gracey

sure, i have been there once. arrived in darkness with a guide, told to stop walking, i did not, came to an edge, stopped. looked down to eternity of great depth. then i saw three grey swirls coming up to me, when it reached i came back to my body. i was awake when i left my body and before i arrived in the darkness i saw my body where i was sitting and then i saw a silhouette of a man who was black. got a whole theory on creation from the experience.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Time

BG - nature is layers of patterns
Old 08-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLisa
Hitler was absolutely not christian, he was a pagan and he worshiped lucifer. He was also supernaturally protected from harm by lucifer himself. Satan saved his life atleast once. Why? Because he used hitler to try and exterminate the jews, God's chosen people.
Where is your source?

It all stemmed from Blavatsky, and then he took the ball and ran with it. He believed that the germans were related to the annunuki because of the blonde hair and blue eyes.
LisaLisa, come back when you have read the entire Secret Doctrine and then repeat what you have said about Blavatsky.
I know alot about hitler, my family is from germany and one of my uncles served in hitlers army.

Do you know why he stole christian artifacts? Because he felt that it would make him look like a superstar.
Again: may we have your source? and I do not mean your uncle.

I know alot about hitler, but I don't really like to discuss evil and give it anymore attention. It gets enough already, but I'm not ignorant of history, far from it actually. Most people don't know much about him.

LisaLisa, you are confusing the occult with the black arts. There is a difference.
What do you know about either?

BTW, I am Dutch and descendant from Hernhuter (and Hugenots). My maiden name is very German.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I would love to talk about the void more. I'm not sure christianity is the accepting section....

Can we move the conversation elsewhere?

Squatch, I would not mind to have the thread moved. Let me see if I can pm the moderator. Which forum would you suggest?
Old 08-06-2011, 09:20 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
BG - nature is layers of patterns

Right. Thanks, Time. There is the Fibonacci pattern.