Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-10-2021, 08:50 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed
Imagine being one with 'The Great Thought' that has manifested itself as the creation and all therein?

Amazing stuff been reading his teachings all day!
Old 10-10-2021, 09:00 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
What was before the Word?

Energy------ It has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists have revealed that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

If you observe the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of “INVISIBLE ENERGY”, not tangible matter.

Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this apparent material universe at the time of the Big Bang, was, according to the most popular theory of the creation of this universe, pure electromagnetic energy, which, In my Opinion, was spewed out of a WHITE HOLE, in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, or, according to scientific measurements (180 million trillion, trillion degrees Fahrenheit), which electromagnetic energy has been converted to that which we perceive as matter, only to be-reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch, when all will be ripped apart atom by atom, subatomic particle by subatomic particle, as the universal bodies fall as fire into the Great Abyss, or Black Hole that is connected to a White Hole at the end of an Einstein Rosen bridge that connects the two.

The first law of thermodynamics is the same as the first law of conservation and that is, that energy can neither be created or destroyed. If energy cannot be created, then it always was, and If it can never be destroyed, it always will be. Therefore, according to this law, energy must be eternal, having neither beginning or end. Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter.

It is the same yesterday, today and will be into the everlasting. It is the only constant in that it has always and will always continue to evolve. It is the Great Thought, the eternal mind that manifests itself as this eternal oscillating universe, and the only mind that can cease to evolve is the mind that has ceased to exist.

Peace.
Old 10-10-2021, 09:04 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Energy--- It has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. .
Matter? What matter? There is no matter. Absolutely nothing we see or touch is real. Just to paraphrase.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-10-2021, 09:13 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
.Thoughts please on what He meant. To me personally He's referring to Humans trying to describe God or attempting to make the incomprehensible comprehensible. .....
To many, he comes across as a psychopathic narcissist in the Old Testament. And with all the praises sung in the New Testament how good and great he is, the last book is about how he's going to reign down all these horrors (Four horses of the apocalypse) bringing the end to the world. I think that is what Eckhart is referring to.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 10-10-2021, 09:17 PM
For a decade I've carried a small paper in my wallet with his quotes
in case I'm stuck at the dentist and want some inspiration...
leaving my phone in the car.
He got blanked by the Catholic Church.

Hi Traveler, when you know more about M.Eckhart ---you'll find out how he adored God...see, saying
He was a 'good' minimizes Who and What God was/is for Eckhart.
But, I think 90% that read here understand your point, as how God is represented in the Bible in places.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-10-2021, 09:22 PM
Master
Traveler,
According to the Bible, the World will be destroyed just like it was in Noah's day. Something some people have a hard time grasping.

As for a major change: there are some people that like what is going on in the World but then there are others who would like to see a change. Change to what? Originally there was Paradise till a rebellion occurred in Heaven. The issue is who should be the rightful 'ruler'. Time has been allocated so everyone will have time to make their choice as to which side of the line they want to be.

Must admit, the Biblical promises are very interesting compared to what other religions promise.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 10-10-2021, 09:29 PM
Please stay on topic, tho, guys...it's so easy to veer off with just ONE post starting it!

Old 10-10-2021, 10:48 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
What was before the Word?

I got stuck on an Eckart metaphor earlier today about that word "word" but I finally figured it out.

"the purity of God’s nature—the glory that belongs to the divine nature is ineffable. God is a word, an unpronounced word." Eckhart

ineffable = too great or extreme to be expressed or described or represented with words.

What is before the word? Direct perception and experience. What is Eckhart's "unpronounced word?" Understanding/reason/the intellect and perception/experience that exists before it is conceptualized with the word, with language.

"I say this often and think it even more often: it is a marvel that God
poured intellectuality into the soul." Eckhart

Eckhart on reason. "It is the best thing in the soul. It is the
precondition for the birth of God."

In Eckart's theology, the intellect and reason (non-language based understanding) are aspects of the soul and needed to awake to God within us.
Old 11-10-2021, 01:10 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Traveler,
According to the Bible, the World will be destroyed just like it was in Noah's day. Something some people have a hard time grasping.
Well, yeah, eventually our sun will burn out and thereby destroying all life on the planet. A completely natural event, though. The world wasn't destroyed in Noah's day. It just happened to the land that was geographically near the river that flooded. The rest of the world was fine.
Old 11-10-2021, 02:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Imagine being one with 'The Great Thought' that has manifested itself as the creation and all therein?

Or imagine being seperate individuals, apart from that entity, "the Great Thought'' that has manifested itself as the creation and all therein.

Imagine if we were eventually similar to that entity, though still, unto ourselves, as an individual, & all holy, all loving & all merciful, as that Great entity designed us to eventually become.

Being all powerful, all holy, all loving, all merciful, & still having our individual personalities & freedom of choice & still capable of moving about & creating for ourselves whilst existing in total bliss within the highests realms/mansions of the holy kingdom.