Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-03-2011, 06:17 PM
DulcePoetica

The Ultimate Cosmic Collision Course

I have often contemplated the ways in which the things in my life so perfectly parallel other naturally occurring events. It's difficult to explain, but to my way of thinking, there are certain abstract truths that play themselves out over and over in different ways from the cosmos to the earth to our interpersonal relationships.

When I first met this certain person in my life, the feelings and the dynamic between us were so overwhelming that it had me scouring the internet looking for explanations. Long before I ever heard of the phenomenon some call twin flames, I came across this galactic phenomena in a google search using the phrase "cosmic collision course."

I said to my self, "Holy ****. This is EXACTLY what is happening between myself and this man."

I still get a great deal of comfort from watching this animation. Somehow, every word, emotion or glance that ever transpired between us is represented in it in a precise sequence. It is so perfect a metaphor that I can no longer doubt the abstract truth it demonstrates. I know this to be the same truth that is unfolding in my most compelling relationship. Why? Who knows?

Also, when I start to get down on myself for "obsessing", I look at this and ask myself, seriously, with this thing happening to me, am I expected NOT to pay attention?? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbXgQaCobLc