Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-05-2011, 07:15 PM
LisaLisa

Exclamation Please Watch!

Please.........take 30 minutes out of your life and watch this program.

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?ab...ticle&id=10061
Old 01-06-2011, 01:47 AM
Master
Jesus is not the only way, when he said that he was the way he was talking about the Christ within him, the story of the Christ was made to sound personal so that the multitude of ignorant people could have at least an understanding of what he was saying. Its like when we are told stories at school in say grade one or two, its not until we mature that we realize these story were just that, stories, but we also realize that in those stories we learnt much of our grounding for further advance eduction. This advancement in spiritual knowledge gives us the Realization that we are also the Christ, there is One Christ but we are all that which is One in Christ. Anyone who tells you that Jesus is the only way are your enemies, they are nothing but an anti-Christ, they are pointing you away from what the Christ is, they are pointing you back to the stories of which you should have moved past, you must mature in the Christ that you truly are.

Hebrews 5

12For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:54 AM
Master
Huh? I thought Tao was 'the way'.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Huh? I thought Tao was 'the way'.
Yes the tao could also be a way for someone out there, who knows.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes the tao could also be a way for someone out there, who knows.

Why is it? Just express the belief over and over and over till it stops making sense, but by then you've convinced someone else, whole scores of folks, and then many are going this truth and that Christ, Buddha, Krishna, Allah, Satan, God... this way, over here, follow thus, listen, be saved...

It's madness.

You want the truth.... You can't handle the truth. LOL
Old 01-06-2011, 07:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Why is it? Just express the belief over and over and over till it stops making sense, but by then you've convinced someone else, whole scores of folks, and then many are going this truth and that Christ, Buddha, Krishna, Allah, Satan, God... this way, over here, follow thus, listen, be saved...

It's madness.

You want the truth.... You can't handle the truth. LOL
That's funny, i was thinking the same for you, well were even now ain't we lol. But just because you yourself have never known what truth is, doesn't mean that others cannot, we can only know what is truth from within ourself and no one else.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
That's funny, i was thinking the same for you, well were even now ain't we lol. But just because you yourself have never known what truth is, doesn't mean that others cannot, we can only know what is truth from within ourself and no one else.

What people say about me is I haven't experienced love and I have no notions of the truth... but people do not know me the way have judged me, and they entertain fallacious beliefs.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
What people say about me is I haven't experienced love and I have no notions of the truth... but people do not know me the way have judged me, and they entertain fallacious beliefs.
And that is exactly what you are doing to others yourself, you keep making out that they don't know what their talking about, its a two way street here Gem.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:27 AM
LisaLisa

Has anyone here actually watched the video?
Old 01-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Hez0405

I did, it started off pretty boring and I got bored halfway through. Sorry.. I have no interest in it. Its all psychobable.

You have Spiritualists
Christians
etc.

Why cant we all just follow our own faiths and get along without moaning about what we all believe in?

Honestly.