Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-03-2014, 07:29 AM
Experiencer
... how do you stop the hurt?

that's all I want to know. I feel so cold, like I will never warm up again, I feel the missing piece of my soul that I ripped out with my own two hands, and I feel the love-starved part of my heart that was made when I ripped that part of me out.

I know It's supposed to get better with time, but then why am I crying? again? And again? I know I sound like a clueless child... but I had to ask so it would go away.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:01 AM
Knower
You look deep inside your self and put the hurt behind you, and look forward. It's not easy to forgive and forget. But let it go as best as you can. Time makes it easier. Take time to your self. No one can heal that pain, except u. Give your self time.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:11 AM
Master
It is as Anne says, pretty much, Aki, that while it's far from easy to let go and carry on, if you learn the good lessons of giving it a go while you're still young, you will form a habit that will keep you in good stead, for when you may go through similar stuff -- but it won't be experienced as much of a hard fall as this one -- because there will be no genuine heartbreak -- because you become aware once and for all of your worth (and everyone else's).

Old 08-03-2014, 09:31 AM
primrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki
that's all I want to know. I feel so cold, like I will never warm up again, I feel the missing piece of my soul that I ripped out with my own two hands, and I feel the love-starved part of my heart that was made when I ripped that part of me out.

I know It's supposed to get better with time, but then why am I crying? again? And again? I know I sound like a clueless child... but I had to ask so it would go away.

Believe me, as time goes by and you find your true love, you will forget how you now feel. I know it's hard, but Love never hurts. It was't the real thing.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Master

Over time the pain will fade and you will meet other people. You will meet someone that is special. Try not to think about him. The more you think about him, the sadder you will be. My niece lived with her boyfriend for about six years. He broke it off with her. My niece had to move on which she did. She now has another boyfriend. It was a good thing that it happened. It would be worse if they got married and they split up.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:47 AM
Guide
I believe it all depends on the person, it took me quite awhile to get over my ex boyfriend and all the hurt I felt after he broke my heart. After he broke up with me I felt very lost and didn't know what to do with my life. Than little by little I started doing things I once enjoyed and tried picking up new hobbies. Than overtime I started to feel a little better. Try picking up new hobbies and concentrating on yourself for right now.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:24 AM
Prayer.
Prayer.
Prayer.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-03-2014, 04:10 AM
Nada

Aki,
I am sorry that you are in such pain...
What happen? Can you tell us more about what happened to you?
Why are you in so much pain?

Life delivers many different painful experiences.... Each different pain needs a different way to deal with it...

However one thing for certain, the pain needs to be acknowledged fully and it is important to understand its root cause. So, we can cope with it better.

Many of us often try to cover up our pains as quickly as possible to just move on... This is not a good way to heal from pain.
Pain needs time and efforts to heal properly.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:25 AM
dogninja

Dr Dogninja says:

take vitamin b before sleep, listen to a gounding/relaxation podcast... I could suggest a few..... and then tomorrow have coffee and listen to something intense, positive, and cathartic in the morning.... and do 2 good deeds for others...If you swim around in pain, it confuses the big picture...
Old 10-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Experiencer
Thank you so much, everyone. I was incredibly distraught last night, and this outpouring of support is very kind. I know that I just need time to let myself heal and move on, but I have a hard time letting myself do that, which is my I suppose it affects me so much when I get overcome like...

@ Nada: It's kind of a long story. If you want to know, I have pretty much the whole thing on my "yourspace" thing. You can read up on it there, I feel like I've posted about it too much, and posting about it again makes me feel kind of self-concious...

Anyway, thanks again, guys. I had no idea how much this would help...