Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-04-2013, 10:37 AM
angelwhispers

I thought i was hearing bells associated with this but it seems more like the clanging of metal and i'm shown horseshoes, was this pulled by horses? And is there a piece missing?
Old 16-04-2013, 07:36 PM
Administrator
Hello

This one proved to be difficult. I was wondering if anyone would feel confined in that we are in a cave here. This box was used to transport ye though a very small opening in the cave wall in the pitch dark to the larger chamber down the line.

We are at The Devils **** Cave in England.

Above the cave is the Previl Peek Castle so there is where one's felt the connection to a castle.
Peak Cavern The Devil's ****! (the butt) lol wont let me use the name of it

Journey back in time through this historic cavern which contains the remains of an old village once home to community of Rope Makers. See how they lived and worked inside this vast cave.
Peak Cavern, also known as the Devil's **** (called so because of the flatulent-sounding noises from inside the cave), is located in Castleton, Derbyshire, England. Peakshole Water flows through and out of the cave. This cave does flood and is not always able to be open, but it takes nine hours to fully do so. (were there as it was flooding )

The cave is directly under an old castle in ruins, Peveril Castle Peak. Peveril Castle was established on this site soon after the Norman Conquest of 1066. The castle stood on a high hill overlooking the Hope Valley and a deep cave, the Peak Cavern. The site was probably unoccupied at the time, though prehistoric earthworks in this area and a prehistoric flint blade found within the castle show that that site had been used for centuries before. In 1086, the Domesday Book mentions ‘William Peveril’s castle of Pechesers’ (Peak Cavern).

Unlike the other show caves in the area, it is almost entirely natural. The only artificial part of the cave was blasted to bypass a low tunnel that was only accessible by lying down on a boat, and the cave system is the largest in the Peak District. The entrance was blasted out so that Queen Elizabeth could enter standing up (note she was just over 4 feet tall). Bend low and watch your head.
The Peak Cavern entrance is the largest in Britain. Until 1915 the cave was home to Britain's last troglodytes, who lived in houses built inside the cave mouth, and made a living from rope making, while the depths of the cave were known as a haven for bandits. It was supposed to be the place where thieves' cant was created by a meeting between **** Lorel, leader of the rogues and the King of the Gypsies.
Old 16-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Master
Wow! Very interesting. Thanks for that Lynn. I am not strong, but castle was very pronounced for me. I need to practice more.
Old 16-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
Wow! Very interesting. Thanks for that Lynn. I am not strong, but castle was very pronounced for me. I need to practice more.

Hello

When I visited the cave we had not yet been to the castle but there was a very strong connection to it being a part of the cave. The children especially were felt in spirit there by me making rope for the castle above.

What this image showed is how we can pick up on something that is seemingly not related but on some level it is. This is where we often dismiss what comes to us thinking nonsese.

Too with the castle coming in Queen Elizabeth might well too have been present to give that castle impression.

Many times there are layers to information .

I will post more images its good practice.

Lynn
Old 17-04-2013, 01:49 AM
Master
It's a bit late now as I just ran across this thread, but when Remote Viewing it I got a combination of man made place and natural place.
When asked what the box was for I saw energy orbs floating, bobbing and moving above it, not one, like might be the case in someone who'd died but was hovering near their casket but perhaps three or four bobbing bluish white orbs. I also got the sense of a ritual or practice at sometime associated with this box which involved the subtle energies.

I suspect it's history is rather interesting all-in-all.