Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-04-2013, 07:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Wow, Alexa, that is a lot of fear to load onto yourself given that you are young.

Even for those who think they are ready and haven't worried about getting pregnant or parenthood, there are kind of "tests" to make sure you are ready and it is right.

I remember when I was first married and I thought we were ready for kids. I thought I was pregnant for a few days. Pregnancy tests weren't readily available then and not always reliable. Each of us went through many changes, worries, excitements thinking we were pregnant. When it turned out not to be true I realized how unready we really were--emotionally--AND how much I wanted it at the same time.

When I did get pregnant, I didn't believe it was true that time, probably because I didn't want to get disappointed. But these things I think are tests to prepare us for reality and to test our readiness for parenthood.

In my belief, these decisions are made (or the possibility of them) ahead of time on a spiritual level. Your intuition may or may not be right. Perhaps this is an early test for you about ridding yourself of fear. You can't have that kind of fear during pregnancy either. It isn't good for you or the baby. So maybe you can use this time to find ways to release the fears you have.

The doctor's appointment may help with the physical part. But the part about family and creation you can begin to deal with now. You are always creating. The life you are is your creation although I know not everyone believes this. For sure the life you have, will have is your creation, by your decisions, the things you value and want in your life. So you will have love, family, no matter what form it takes.

As for family expectations, that's also your decision whether you take it from them. The "connective-ness" that you are seeking by coming to this site can help you deal with all these fears if you allow it to.

I hope you find that peace and willingness to allow your life to be created as you go, without fears creating for you.

Lora
Thanks Lora. Your advice helped. I like your idea of creation it honestly gives me more comfort to the possibility of infertility. It seems as though I have quite a few obstacles in my path right now. My higher self has told me to worry about my current goals & put this fear aside for right now, I'm thinking that the best thing to do is listen & take her advice.
Old 23-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer
Thanks Lora. Your advice helped. I like your idea of creation it honestly gives me more comfort to the possibility of infertility. It seems as though I have quite a few obstacles in my path right now. My higher self has told me to worry about my current goals & put this fear aside for right now, I'm thinking that the best thing to do is listen & take her advice.

Sounds better, Alexa. Then if you can learn to not worry about the current goals and ask and let things come as they will, you won't have to have some fear all the time.

Have you ever watched any of the Abraham-Hicks youtube videos out there? She (Hicks) is very no-nonsense but talks about living every day life without sabotaging yourself with your thoughts. You might take a look at one--just pick a random one. It's only 10 minutes of your life but the approach is very liberating, I think.

Pink egg to you! [that's my own weird little energy blessing]

Lora
Old 24-04-2013, 01:02 AM
Experiencer
I think I meant to say "focus" on my current goals not "worry" lol. I was exhausted when typing out that last comment. But still a good piece of advice to pay attention to.
I will definitely look into those youtube videos! Thank you!
You're awesome! Thanks for your energy blessing! & right back at you! :)