Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-04-2013, 07:15 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I'd be persuaded if someone said to me they'd shown a number of people how to communicate for themselves and that each and every one had irrefutable evidence of the identities of their contacts - does anyone have any such data?

And let's not forget that many of today's practitioners are called, or refer to themselves as, 'mediums' when really they're psychics....

I don't want or need such data. Just hearing the person's reaction via telepathy that they have heard from their loved one is all I need. I just smile every time.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:27 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I don't want or need such data. Just hearing the person's reaction via telepathy that they have heard from their loved one is all I need. I just smile every time.

What do you feel about those who don't have any success?
Old 04-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Pinkroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I'd be persuaded if someone said to me they'd shown a number of people how to communicate for themselves and that each and every one had irrefutable evidence of the identities of their contacts - does anyone have any such data?

Have you talked to R. Craig Hogan? He is trying to do what you've mentioned: teaching people to communicate with their deceased loved ones on their own. He says he's had about an 80 percent success rate. Sure, not everyone is able to connect, but that number seems pretty high considering these are people who are not mediums.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:59 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkroses
Have you talked to R. Craig Hogan? He is trying to do what you've mentioned: teaching people to communicate with their deceased loved ones on their own. He says he's had about an 80 percent success rate. Sure, not everyone is able to connect, but that number seems pretty high considering these are people who are not mediums.

I haven't spoken to him but I am aware of his work. I don't know if that percentage success rate has been independently authenticated but if it's truly as high as claimed it would make me listen seriously.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:59 AM
Knower

Integrity matters

It really comes down to the integrity of the practitioner. I trained as a psychic, healer, and trancemedium. I love the sport however I know what is possible and what is effective for the subject. There are a lot of myths and misinformation concerning spiritual contact. I can't be sure who is providing the information but I listen carefully to the content. I did have contact with a friends mother after she passed. She shimmered for me and did a Hawaiian dance. I cannot conjure up a being who has moved on. In fact I can't conjure up much. Being psychic means living with the kind of contact you have which in some cases may be none. I have absolutely nothing to show or hide. For helping someone I tend to lean on healing and guided discovery. I am a pretty good reader but I stick to the pragmatic. Their life is here now. I have never charged but I would if I had to base a living on this work. I also consider myself in the top 10% of healers too. Lots of experience.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:10 AM
cleanheart82

Angel1 i really needed to see this

thank you so much for your post! it almost brought me to tears. this is excatly what my guides wanted me to see
Old 08-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Knower
Cleanheart82, lots of hugs your way.
Old 08-04-2013, 06:14 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthJunkie
I also consider myself in the top 10% of healers too. Lots of experience.

quite a claim!

Exactly what do you mean when you say you're in "....the top 10% of healers?" How do you support your claim?
Old 09-04-2013, 07:25 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
What do you feel about those who don't have any success?

I don't feel anything at all besides the fact that maybe it just isn't their calling. However, I think anyone can be open to communicating with a loved one that transitioned. It's really a matter of just trusting your instincts......trusting that you are hearing them or recieving signs and not second guessing it, which is what many tend to do...........thus those in spirit seek out mediums.
Old 14-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
quite a claim!

Exactly what do you mean when you say you're in "....the top 10% of healers?" How do you support your claim?

I have worked with many healers over the years. The art of healing is a refined approach and practice. I have trained for years in various forms of healing modalities and specialize in hands on healings and process work. I have had clients cry on the table or during their counseling. Some don't want to get off the table they are left experiencing a tranquil state rarely encountered. Now this may sound like bravado but it isn't. Little about my work has anything to do with me. I simply tune in and search for core traumas. It's a bit of a gift coupled with a lot of training.