Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-07-2011, 10:13 AM
bebelee

question/s: when you begin to see auras...

what would you see at first?

I'm trying to open up to it by following one of the links i found on the forums. It said a good way to learn is to start with yourself, a pet, or plant.
I decided to start with myself with the technique of looking into a mirror in a dim room with a white background behind myself.
Today was only the second time i had done it, the first was good as i could see sort of a glow around me but i didn't do it for very long.
Today i did it for a bit & it was pretty cool, to me anyway :)
I saw the 'glow' around my body, it got more noticeable the more i kept focus. It was white light & got so bright i felt like i was glowing so much. I felt great, it was a good feeling, i liked it. Did it for a bit longer then stopped as i was quiet content.
Is this how i would start to see auras do you think? Would the colors somehow appear as i keep doing it and is the white light energy? and do you think the feeling i had is that energy?
Old 10-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Topology

You may never get to seeing what other people see. At least in my case, I am not able to focus on colors, my sight is into the psyche. I can look at a face, relax my gaze and the face decouples to reveal a new face carrying a deeper energy. I have a feeling for how deep into the soul a person is. There are many different ways to sense energy and many of them are not visual.

Keep playing around with it. I'd also recommend getting books on energy work as that will accelerate your faculties. Find energy shares, other people in your area that are into the phenomena you are. Nothing like having a real life support group.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:41 AM
mattie

Seeing Auras

When I was curious about seeing auras the site that was the most useful for me advised that the easiest way was to start w/ trees at a distance & the hardest way was on humans. This worked for me.

More on my experience-

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post191409

As you peruse various info. remember that what works great for one person may not be what works for another. Try different things & use what works for you. Some see colors while others see a whitish glow. W/ trees the energy field can be a clearer color of the sky.
Old 14-07-2011, 10:48 AM
bebelee

Thank you both.

I was slightly under the impression that everybody can see colors because when you look it up everything says that anyone can so thank you topology for clearing it up a little.
I'm very open to what i could see/feel or sense, i think im just a little impatient at times too. All in all im very thankful i am able to see something.

I have seen the aura of trees before and that was before i knew what it was. I will have to keep practicing just see where it takes me.
Old 14-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Master
I think the thing about seeing it is really believing you can. If you listen to the critics snd people who say it doesn't exist it wil make it harder. they really are there. you sorta tune into their frequency or something after you calm your mind.
Old 14-07-2011, 12:30 PM
bebelee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
I think the thing about seeing it is really believing you can. If you listen to the critics snd people who say it doesn't exist it wil make it harder. they really are there. you sorta tune into their frequency or something after you calm your mind.
Exactly. That is exactly why i don't listen/read anything that is critical about it because i believe i can there for i will :)