Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-07-2011, 06:46 PM
angel6m2000

Human Design

I'm not quite sure if this belongs here, but i don't know where else to put it.
I searched this topic before and couldn't find anything so i figured why not start one.

Has anyone else heard of the Human Design Life Chart system?
It's pretty amazing.
What it does is it asks for your birth date, time and place, then gives you a complete layout of your chakras. It tells you whether they are opened, defined or undefined, as well as what your unconscious and conscious mind personality is, what your personality type is, basically what makes you who you are, from the inside out.
It helped me alot when I was trying to find myself, but i was wondering if it means anything else, like would it tell me which chakras I need to work on.

I would post mine on here but it isn't letting me, probably because I'm a newbie.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:22 PM
angel6m2000

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64851449@N02/5905241977/

okay, I'm just guna post this on here, and you guys can go look.
someone on this forum has had to of heard of this.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Master
oh man I'm going to look right now...brb...
Spiritlite.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:25 AM
Master
hmmm there are a lot of symbols and such that I have NO clue how to interpret can you give us the link of the website you got this from I can try mine then see how it pertains to me and maybe together we can figure this out.
Spiritlite.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:41 AM
angel6m2000

http://www.jovianarchive.com/Pages/GetYourChart.aspx
Old 07-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Master
This is really interesting! Thanks for sharing!

Spiritlite I think the symbols are just astrology symbols of planets (and the extra things I'm not familiar with like P. Node and whatever else but they are in Astrology too) I don't know what the other little symbols and numbers mean though

Angel could you please share a little more of your understanding of this?
Old 08-07-2011, 12:17 AM
angel6m2000

Of course.

By the way if you actually download the Human Design it gives you ALOT more info then the one above does.

I'l use myself as an example and go from there.

Type : Projector
Profile: 1 / 3
Not Self Theme: Bitterness
Strategy: Wait for the Invitation
Definition: Triple Split Definition
Inner Authority: Emotional - Solar Plexus
Incarnation Cross: Right Angle Cross of Contagion (29/30 | 8/14)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64851449@N02/5905241977/

I don't know if you guys can see that. If not let me know.

Okay, the different signs going down, in order, are:
The sun, earth, moon, north node, south node, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto.

On each side, conscious and unconscious, each different planet was at a different degree/angle on an ecliptic (or rotation) around the sun in comparison to the earth degree/angle to the sun. In turn, these different angles opened certain gates in our consciousness and unconsiousness. I'm not exactly sure what the rest means but my guess is just an interpretation of where all this occurred at that certain time I was born. For example, on my conscious side, the sun was at 0degrees of gate 29.1 at 24degrees, (30 ft, 12 inches into leo.) the parenthesis is a guess. sorry.
the 4<<<29>>>59 im not sure of either, and everywhere I look doesn't give a a single clue. There is a book on this that I'm going to get as soon as I can get the money, because I really want to know. I know that everything on this chart means something, I'm just not sure what quite yet. For more info on nodes, where I got my info, go to mollyastrology.com, go to tutorials, and this has a bunch of info on the different signs and stuff. I just found this site, and I already fell in love.

Anyways, the numbers mean which gates are in that certain sign, and their correlation with you. In example, my conscious side, in the same sun sign, my gate 29 means commitment. And I really am conscious of that. However on the other, unconscious side, its in the 8th gate which is contribution, which I do have the fear I am never contributing enough, but according to this I do, and the more I get to know myself the more I see it.

I love this because I love learning about myself (sounds conceited but I promise I'm not) and I want to be more aware of myself. This not only shows me how I am consciously and unconsciously, but what chakra/center it's in as well, which is really neat.

Okay, now for the inside part, which I actually know haha. each chakra can either be undefined, open or defined. My spleen center is open, because there are no connecting gates in that certain chakra (I think this means I'm not aware of my spontaneity). My heart and Sacral chakras are undefined, because they have gates going out of but not to them. I think this means that since the gates going out of my sacral are unconscious 14 (prosperity) and conscious 29 (commitment), that makes these my gut response/generator. (not sure what that means but it intrigues me). and last but not least, the defined chakras, mean that they have a gate connecting to another gate (the colored ones [I don't know what the colors mean yet]). this connection is called a definition. My defined chakras are the crown, third eye, throat, solar plexus, root and (not a chakra) emotions. this being said, my crown chakra has a definition going through it to the third eye, 61/24. This means "The Thinker. Mental Refinement."

Also, The incarnation cross. This is basically your "lifes purpose". Mine is the Right angle cross of contagion, which basically means my enthusiasm, commitment, and ability to get others excited is contagious. (go figure haha). The numbers represent the position of the sun and earth at birth and again 3 months before you were born. This also has to do with I-Ching, but I don't quite get that either. There are 768 variations of crosses.

You can look up your definitions, authority, types, profile, not self theme, strategy, and your incarnation cross online. just simply type in what your looking for and it will come up.

If you have any more questions just let me know. This system really intrigues, as does astrology, and I want to learn more about it so I can help people out.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:12 AM
Gracey

thankyou for the link
Old 08-07-2011, 01:41 AM
angel6m2000

your very welcome. =)
Old 08-07-2011, 09:25 AM
miss.hawaiki

Hey guys I find this highly interesting. Anyway, here is my chart:

Type : Projector
Profile: 1 / 3
Not Self Theme: Bitterness
Strategy: Wait for the Invitation
Definition: Split Definition
Inner Authority: Splenic
Incarnation Cross: Right Angle Cross of Consciousness (5/35 | 64/63)

Not sure how decode this so if you guys have any knowledge on this could you please help :)?