Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-07-2011, 04:06 AM
perfectstranger

Lil help, please

Hi all. I am having trouble closing my "third eye", if you will.

I keep scanning energies every single place I go. In public, in school, on buses, during family dinners, just everywhere.

To be honest, what I am feeling is that I am afraid if I close my third eye manually, than I will miss something, or be psychologically attacked by another human. I don't know I just can't get over it.

That's one thing, but unfortunately, there is a part two. I may or may not have brain damage. I will be getting an MRI soon.

But I've done a number of consults and the idea has been brought up.

SO is it possible to FULLY close the third eye, as in STOP seeing all energies and just live in the 3rd dimension.... even with brain damage?

That's basically my dream for the past few years - to live in one world. I've been living in two worlds this whole time.

Thanks for any help.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:32 AM
chi

Hello my friend,we all live in 2 worlds which are the physical and the spiritual side of ourself.Most people have an imbalance between these 2 worlds tending more to one or the other,which can cause imbalances.The key is to balance both of these through spiritual practices and meditation.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:50 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectstranger
SO is it possible to FULLY close the third eye, as in STOP seeing all energies and just live in the 3rd dimension.... even with brain damage?

I'm not sure if it can be done... your third eye is the sensing organ for your spirit while cloaked in flesh. Why would you WANT to shut it off completely? Why not just learn to do so at will, like a switch you turn on and off? Wouldn't that be better??
Old 03-07-2011, 04:35 PM
perfectstranger

one I know of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
I'm not sure if it can be done... do thr third eye is the sensing organ for your spirit while cloaked in flesh. Why would you WANT to shut it off completely? Why not just learn to do so at will, like a switch you turn on and off? Wouldn't that be better??

Yes, that is my question, how do I do that? I keep seeing everything in colour and nothing ever stands still. I get headaches and I have trouble looking at peoples eyes because my third eye keeps trying to connect with their and my actual eyes float. I have to really really focus and try very had to see their 3 dimensional eyes.

Its a skill ive never learned because Inever had any support. 'Im the only one I know of, Ive never met another perosn like this in real lif, so I need some forum advice.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:50 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Hi all. I am having trouble closing my "third eye", if you will.

I keep scanning energies every single place I go. In public, in school, on buses, during family dinners, just everywhere.

To be honest, what I am feeling is that I am afraid if I close my third eye manually, than I will miss something, or be psychologically attacked by another human. I don't know I just can't get over it.

That's one thing, but unfortunately, there is a part two. I may or may not have brain damage. I will be getting an MRI soon.

But I've done a number of consults and the idea has been brought up.

That's basically my dream for the past few years - to live in one world. I've been living in two worlds this whole time.

Thanks for any help.

Over time you will learn how to turn on and turn off your "third eye" and intuition. I used to not be in control of my psychic and mediumship abilities. I learned how to shut it off and on as I choose to. You can do the same thing. Just give it time. It will all work out.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:39 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
one I know of Yes, that is my question, how do I do that?

By intent and desire, I would assume. I'm not much help, I guess, because I'm extremely sensitive and highly empathic, and I had to learn to turn it off at an early age or I wouldn't have made it..! I believe you should be able to successfully turn it off (if indeed it IS psychic or third-eye sight and not a manifestation of damage to the brain) by simply sitting quietly with your eyes closed and demanding exactly that, using words to the effect of "I now shut down my psychic awareness and third eye vision until such time as choose to turn it back on."
Old 03-07-2011, 11:50 PM
njbr1111

Quote:
By intent and desire, I would assume. I'm not much help, I guess, because I'm extremely sensitive and highly empathic, and I had to learn to turn it off at an early age or I wouldn't have made it..! I believe you should be able to successfully turn it off (if indeed it IS psychic or third-eye sight and not a manifestation of damage to the brain) by simply sitting quietly with your eyes closed and demanding exactly that, using words to the effect of "I now shut down my psychic awareness and third eye vision until such time as choose to turn it back on."

Could the opposite be done for someone to activate the 3rd eye ?
Old 04-07-2011, 01:23 AM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbr1111
Could the opposite be done for someone to activate the 3rd eye ?

I would think so, although it might require a degree of spiritual development before one could achieve it. That can be accomplished with daily spiritual practices, so if one were doing that and speaking one's clear intent to open the third eye, I would expect one would meet with success
Old 04-07-2011, 02:26 AM
perfectstranger

Quote:

Thank you , that is good advice, is that how you do it?
Old 04-07-2011, 12:34 PM
njbr1111

Quote:
I would think so, although it might require a degree of spiritual development before one could achieve it. That can be accomplished with daily spiritual practices, so if one were doing that and speaking one's clear intent to open the third eye, I would expect one would meet with success

I'm capable of remote viewing seeing one of the auric layers but for the last year+ I've been struggling to see more than just the one layer ... maybe it relates to my 3rd eye not being open, or only slightly open ... I'll give this a try and see if it helps at all.