Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 27-04-2013, 02:22 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Hi Out_of_here, I just wanted to say I respect your path of learning through fear.

What fear? I don't have any fear. Are you afraid of demons? I am not. I adore them. They were created by God the same way as you. They are your siblings. Best regards.
Old 27-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
@crystal song

I think I realized something... Remember poking a spirit person and I immediatly felt a poking sensation on my ribs

It means that as soon as you concentrate on an object it immediately starts radiating information. Do you have a cat at home? Maybe, you need to get a couple? I have two. You see, sometimes during meditation you can get unbearably hot and cats somehow know that. They climb on the hottest spots of your body and absorb excessive energy. Not sure about telephone, though. I think you detected events from the future.
Old 27-04-2013, 03:05 AM
Master
FalseAwakening--

I've often heard things falling asleep or waking up--that couldn't be there, such as old fashioned phones ringing, foot steps in the bedroom when no one was there, the bed vibrating from the cat when the cat wasn't there, etc. They are called hypnagogic or hypnopompic sounds. I guess you know lots of people vibrate violently before they project or hear loud sounds like jet engines. They might relate to what you are thinking, so you are in a way creating them.

Lora
Old 27-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
CrystalSong--

It sounds wonderful to me! I can't imagine not wanting to be around those of higher frequency and coming into resonance--although I get that it could be uncomfortable/disorienting at the time. But if you're gonna have a high, that's the kind to have, IMHO!

Many who have frequent OBEs that are not all astral do feel their vibrations permanently raised after a number of them.

Thanks for the explanation--and for your posts. You've brought, to me at least, some new, exciting concepts and/or a wise way of explaining them.

I've had the experience of feelings of peace, energy and warmth coming over me, but I never thought about it as "entering my brain". Can you explain the difference?

Thanks again for your fresh perspective. Made my day!

Lora

You are most welcome IsleWalker, it makes MY day knowing I can, in some small way, be of assistance to others!
I've felt the energy in a few different ways, from what you are describing I would translate more as the perceiving of the Oneness around/in you. When we drop into the deeper layers of perceiving it feels something like slipping into a hot tub but the warm water goes through your skin too and permeates us inside.

It's different than what I described earlier which is more a a singularity event. Also it comes with the Knowing of WHO just entered. Hope that helps. While they are similar in some aspects they come with different information attached, so you know the difference.

Ego like to over think things however, so it's better to trust the little quiet voice inside you while its happening than the 'mind chatter' that tried to analyze it afterwards.
Old 28-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Guide

Do tree spirits get mad. When we eat their fruit?

Oh and if I poke a spirit person and then I feel like I am poked at the same time I poke them does that mean I also feel spirit people?

I always got confused when I hugged spirit people I felt like I was hugging myself. So I thought my astral self was hugging me. Or I was hugging myself somehow.
Old 28-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Out_of_Here

Do you know what happened to me yesterday? I was hugging my beloved Goddesses like usually when I saw colored ribbons coming out of their heads into an unimaginable height in the sky and above all them there appeared another Goddess holding other ends of the ribbons in Her hand. She demanded to hug her instead. Funny.

No, trees like to give away their fruits but that do get upset when they are cut down.

Old 28-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
@crystal song

I think I realized something... Remember poking a spirit person and I immediatly felt a poking sensation on my ribs... And I imagined hugging some spirit person because well I felt like it and when I did that I felt like I was being hugged... So does that mean I was feeling what I was doing to some other spirit person? If that is the case o-o my mind has been blown! And I now understand what has been going on.

From other things you've said it's very possible you are an empathy, which indicates when you hug a tree/spirit and you feel it hug back it's because it is hugging or poking you back, however you could be feeling from their point of view what it feels like to be hugged or poked by you. Experimentation and doing it lots more will help you it out.

[quote=FalseAwakening] I thought that since I felt like I was getting hugged or petting an imaginary kitty I thought it was all in my head and I was doing it to myself... \(*^*)/ so much stuff Yet to be discovered! I thought I somehow made a copy of myself... Or my astral self was hugging my real body and that was very weird...[quote]

More likely you are either feeling what it feels like to be hugged/petted by you from their point of view due to being an empathy or they are returning the feeling.

Quote:
Oh and I'm not sure if I was hallucinating or not but... Remember several times... I would hear stuff right when I woke up. Once I heard a telephon ring, a very old telephone and I wanted to pick up the phone which I did (somehow) and my friend was talking to me saying hey whats up, ect. And while he was talking I remembered we had a fight the day before and that I was asleep with an invisible/imaginary telephone on me... So I imagined hanging up on him, 1. Was still mad at him and 2. Was too sleepy... And imaginary phone... So would that actually be my friend calling me!? Or some spirit person that sounded like my friend?

When we are just waking or just going to sleep, there's a point there that we are in the alpha state, it's similar to the brain waves we produce in meditation. When we are in that state we are more aware, meaning we can perceive things of other dimensions also which in our waking state we might not perceive because they fell outside our 5 senses ability to perceive.
For example yesterday during meditation I fell into a light sleep but was woken up very suddenly by my friend across the country asking me a question and me seeing grain silo's in a field. It startled me awake. I laid there wondering why I'd been startled awake and suddenly the doorbell rang twice. I somehow it was all connected through the astral so I set out to figure out why.
Wakening suddenly ten seconds before the doorbell made sense, it takes about 10 seconds to walk from the street to my door and in meditation/alpha states my aura is extended, when they walked into it by crossing onto my property I felt them and it woke me.
I called my friend whom I'd been visiting with in the dream and asked him if he was deliberately attempting telepathy and what grain silo's had to do with anything. Turns out he was working on cleaning some sediment out of a water filtration system and though they are only about a foot long they look very much like grain silo's. He was thinking about me as he worked because he'd come up with a cleaver way to use speakers to create ultra-sonic vibrations to break up the calcification in the filters and wished I was there to see what he'd rigged up. He was feeling quite clever.
That was enough for me to put it all together, I was in an alpha state and being multi-dimensional, part of my awareness was on one side of the country with my friend and the other part was on this side of the country with expanded awareness in an area covering about 4000 sq feet. Life's pretty cool, wish I could trace more of these things down more often!

Quote:
And the day before my grandpa died (this week) I heard a cat meow, I'm pretty sure it was by my door. And then I felt it jump onto my bed and curl up next to me I thought it was real and after awhile of enjoying my half asleep daze I realized cats couldn't be in the house so I decided to get up to take the cat out but there was no cat! The second day, (the day my grandpa died) I started hearing massive purring! I mean super loud! So loud I could hear it in my dreams! And I practically woke up from that, I felt a cat around my body
Urging and was too tired to do anything about it. And I wanted to dream some more so I went back to bed... So when I woke up later I decided to take the at out but there was no cat yet again!
This isn't surprising, cats are able to get through to you right now, you let them into your other dimensional awareness, so people wanting to send you a message like your granddad can have the cats carry it for them. Sounds like your granddad was letting you know there was life on the other side and through the load purring cat that he was very happy! You have to decide for yourself tho.

Quote:
I have had multiple cats visit me but this one bothers me the most. Most of the spirit cats are already there purring and content next to me. And they fade away as I wake up from my meditation/sleep. First time I heard one meow, and purr so loudly I heard it in my dreams... It practically shook my dream world apart... :/ I wonder if those cats had anything to do with my grandpa passing away... Well a relationsip between my grandpa and those occurrences... My grandpa passed away in the wee ours of the morning... Like 1am...
It's very likely at least one of your guides is a cat. =D

Quote:
Also... I imagine painting happy faces on imaginary people/spirit people... And then my hand will move automatically to where I imagined squiggling the happy face and rub the area like I was trying to take it off! I guess that's the same as laughing and crying... So weird... And I would totally scribble happy faces again! So they can be happy! Or silly
Intention is everything, what we put our focus on with loving intention comes into being, so don't be surprised at all some day to learn you painted a lot of spirits Happy! LOL When you pass over you may get a lot of people thanking you in person!, you are a very special person making many types of beings feel special and happy, you are Shining your Light!
Old 28-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
It's very likely at least one of your guides is a cat. =D

Cats can't be guides. They are too stupid. I'd rather believe that one of the Guides is Pleiadian, or Sirian or someone like that. Maybe, a mouse then as a guide, starfish, cockroach? My guides are Tom and Jerry. How does it sound? No, I don't like it.

My Guide, my Hero and my Idol is Sponge Bob Square Pants !!!.

I always pray to him before going to bed because he's my favorite catholic saint.

Last edited by Out_of_Here : 28-04-2013 at 11:40 PM.
Old 29-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Guide

@Out_of_Here guides can take on many shapes and forms. its not just a cat its a spirit guide that is in the form of cats. Get it? :) Guides sometimes take on the forms of people/things/animals that we are comfortable with. at least that is what I have learned. Some guides can look just like people, or like a lion or even an inanimate object like a book. It doesn't matter what form they take to them they just do it so we don't feel too scared or frightened of them, or they simply do it to get a point across kind of like how dreams represent something. house represents your inner mind ect. :)
Old 29-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
@Out_of_Here guides can take on many shapes and forms. its not just a cat its a spirit guide that is in the form of cats. Get it? :)

I know that. Because they are smart. They can pretend to be anyone they wish.